Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (49813 Views)

Alleged Theft: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Narrates What Really Happened At Eko Market / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by ALAYORMII: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ur relevance Don go down
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by djeezy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
His inspiring post has made people to forget to ask what he does for living lol. Same strategy E money used.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by meezynetwork(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm, if he got his wealth genuinely and legally then he is making sense otherwise he is talking poo cos one shouldn't rewrite destiny by scaming people

4 Likes

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Until he tells me what he does for a living, his career and occupation... He should keep his destiny testimony
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Take the sense and leave the non
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by TEYA: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Money brings happiness, Being broke brings sadness. No one likes or enjoy being poor.#JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by ogbada33: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Really? This dude just made some sense for d first time.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
stop associating God with this scammer

God loves him and there is nothing you can do about it. I truly wonder how people think about God.

1 Like

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
And Hushpuppi finally becomes a motivational speaker

Anyway, good inspiration
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by webbro007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nothing man nor go see for naija, imagined someone selling a book,how to become a billionaire,was trekking with heavy sack full with billionaires copy, looking for free transport home, reporting live from PTI junction.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Close your mouth small dog.
I guess thats your name.
No insult just tryin to interprete your name in pigin. grin
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Timileyin1234(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
I thought GuCci has already removed ur brain but u nail it this tym. NEXT time correct ur blunder (U were born poor NOT was born poor) don't mean u have to die poor. OlOdo
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Everybody have a story to tell mate
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by JoyceChidera(f): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
ok
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
policy12:

Hmmm God pick my call.

God doesn't pick calls. Go and do your money ritual.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by nwakaibeya1: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
JESUS CHRIST IS ASKING THOSE WHO KNOW HIM has any one ever used this as sermon topic for winning souls for JESUS CHRIST?# Prophets and Pastors have destroyed my vineyards so says the God of justice Jeremiah 12,10-12. we tell everyone on earth and beyond>>>.your illusions and position and believe doesnt matter to us at all i talk about the kingdom of Jesus Christ ,the light ,the mantle and the power that be that has come back to revenge and judge human beigns and i talk and tell the world to investigate me and what i say to the world and for your information>BEHOLD>>Real Jesus Christ is the most hated entity in the whole world and i stand to be challenged by those who claim to know him and have eyes to see and I know they have eyes and they could see who is talking. Those who the spiritually ignorant people think that they know Jesus Christ know a strong word when they hear it and it will be fine if powerless people keep mute and allow the powerful to fight the perceived powerful. The battles of the spiritually powerful are not on Facebook or social media ,those who are powerful knows the battlefield and for those who dont know its at night that we know who is who ,evil or good and at night there are no pretenses everything is made open for humans to see. Mathew 13,13-15

1 Like

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
One is only poor if they choose to be.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by tafabaloo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hush ..., time for you to repay me for all those free laps i gave you then when you were in primary school. You can Email me to have my acct number.....incase you can't remember ,this is uncle Tafa.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by FroshJaynex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
And some people said ur destiny is not in ur hands. U shape you. Only you can create a new you for yourself. Take charge
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by wman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Imagine me getting inspired by :oHushpuppi.

shocked shocked
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by 1metre: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hush my man, I tap from your testimony. May i be richer than u in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hushpupi, I don't like you, something about you feels off; but good peice sha
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by NeeKlaus: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
stop associating God with this scammer
"Let he who is blameless cast the first stone."

If you have ever sinned, even the most minute of them, then God has nothing to do with you too.

Focus on the message and ignore the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thumbs up man,; what an inspiring story.
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Klington: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very inspirational and philosophical.. . For the first time, this dude made plenty of sense. Thumbs up. .
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by sonnie10: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
eezeribe:
For the first time,I feel inspired by Hushpuppi...

Somebody comes online to blogbrag about Rolls Royce, Gucci and chauffeur you are here being inspired. Isiorit!
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by somez(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by femi4: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Orodje:
He's always making sense it's just that bloggers only post shit about him

Hush
No, This is actually the first time he is making sense
Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by Afolak(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] I'm The Next In Line To Make It 'ASAP'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.