Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

"Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (45899 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by MikeMicheal(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
k
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by evy1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
;DThem never jam calabar man then.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by HolyTitus(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eaten ?? As in chop and swallow?
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by GeoSpatial(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
There was a time I enter a compound without reading the sign at the gate, ah! I no fit run that day because wetin I saw was almost my height but na one black dog, I just begin dey shout Egbami oooo! till dey came to rescue me. the dog dey run like sey tomorrow no dey. therefore with or without signs,they fear dog o.

There was another time one quack vet doctor came to treat my neighbor's boabull dog, after the doctor was done injecting the dog,I don't know whether the vet man drank something, he asked them to release the dog that the dog can't do anything to me. come and see drama that day, the dog bit the man,torn his Jean and the rest was even pathetic to explain, that was the last time the man ever came around our side.

4 Likes

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by tofolo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is it dis type of dogs?

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by banmee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
galarbagalapazy:
if I here

Really?

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by pablitocema(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
ah dn hear. no more intruding. ����
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by 1metre: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
amuokuko:
Them cross breed the dog with Lion
you hv been warned , pitbulls can kill.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by enimooko: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Di lawd: Im be ma shepad
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by ayamprecious: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
If I had known this thread will get to promised land, I would have commented earlier even FTC

E PAIN ME

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
noble71:
grin
This is what typical Nigerian parents do when their daughters are below 22yrs, when the girl turn 32yrs without husband they will change it to buy your pure water and recharge card here. cheesy
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Not for me.

I even want to remove the voice box on my Dobermans so they don't alert robbers that they're entering the den of no return with limbs intact grin
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
HolyTitus:
Eaten ?? As in chop and swallow?
...and shyte out later grin

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by babapressy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Realy
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by GoldNiagara(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
asumo12:
grin

Food is ready!

See correct Amala! Some serious meal, I swear.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by afam1992: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
after 30years you will start saying buy your ice block here because your daughters are single and still searching. idiot
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
tofolo:
Is it dis type of dogs?

Nop bro

Look at the type here

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by afam1992: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
no wahala after 35years we go begin see buy your ice block here because your daughters no marry. idiot of the century
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
grayht:
lalasticlala

It's just to scare people away jare
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by jfleece(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
asumo12:
grin

Food is ready!
is Dat coloured semo
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by asumo12: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eba nioooo

GeneralOjukwu:

What the hell is that purple thing? Eba? shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by asumo12: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
jfleece:
is Dat coloured semo

Eba!
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
majamajic:
The worst is that building with this kin sign , don't have dogs at all or the dog will be normal eke uke grin

there is about 4 bull dogs in that premise, its off Felas street.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by EternalTruth: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
asumo12:
grin

Food is ready!
mehn. Mouth watering. Chai thunder fire owu (poverty).

Cc owunabastard

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
majamajic:
The worst is that building with this kin sign , don't have dogs at all or the dog will be normal eke uke grin

Its about 4 bull dogs in that compound by felas house.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by mach98(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
czarina:
Really, so you like the sound they make while torturing them abi, continue, ur cup go full soon and you go make that same sound, this time, na you them go laff undecided

Seriously! Their wimpers are funny to me but then I realise baba God no go find that thing funny and we aren't supposed to torture animals
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by mach98(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
vincentjk:

Nop bro
Look at the type here
Nibo? Gbera!!!
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by czarina(f): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
mach98:

Seriously! Their wimpers are funny to me but then I realise baba God no go find that thing funny and we aren't supposed to torture animals
Yea, same here, those whimpers used to be music to my ears until my kid bro did the unthinkable, he pushed our dog downstairs while roughhousing with the poor dog, poor thing was crippled till he died. He felt guilty though, but his guilt did little to remedy the harm done..maybe if we had cautioned him when he tried to get those 'cute little' whimpers, he'd know the dog was to be respected.. Mom tried, but I guess our laughs egged him on.... I'm not a dog lover but I love it when people respect animals. For chrissakes they have feelings just like us. And those whimpers indicate pain, imagine your pain amusing another, not cool right?
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by mach98(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
czarina:
Yea, same here, those whimpers used to be music to my ears until my kid bro did the unthinkable, he pushed our dog downstairs while roughhousing with the poor dog, poor thing was crippled till he died. He felt guilty though, but his guilt did little to remedy the harm done..maybe if we had cautioned him when he tried to get those 'cute little' whimpers, he'd know the dog was to be respected.. Mom tried, but I guess our laughs egged him on.... I'm not a dog lover but I love it when people respect animals. For chrissakes they have feelings just like us. And those whimpers indicate pain, imagine your pain amusing another, not cool right?

I guess so. I like dishing out pain to others though but now trying to keep the urge in check :-)
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by bluecircle470: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
amuokuko:
Them cross breed the dog with Lion

Maybe u go come meet my Martini for here den u go know if na only Lion fit eat people.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2017
GeoSpatial:
There was a time I enter a compound without reading the sign at the gate, ah! I no fit run that day because wetin I saw was almost my height but na one black dog, I just begin dey shout Egbami oooo! till dey came to rescue me. the dog dey run like sey tomorrow no dey. therefore with or without signs,they fear dog o.

There was another time one quack vet doctor came to treat my neighbor's boabull dog, after the doctor was done injecting the dog,I don't know whether the vet man drank something, he asked them to release the dog that the dog can't do anything to me. come and see drama that day, the dog bit the man,torn his Jean and the rest was even pathetic to explain, that was the last time the man ever came around our side.
I don't Joke with Boerboels, Bull Mastiff and other big dogs o. Those things are mean, whenever I see them at the Vet's i'll just stand out side. The doctor would be like "Miss ***** it's okay. They are not in their territory, they won't attack you. I'll carry my samoyed very well and be like "you and who? You want these things to eat us. I'll wait out here thank you."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.