Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Betrayed Biafra But We Are Continuing The Struggle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu Has Betrayed Biafra But We Are Continuing The Struggle (567 Views)

Chief Sunday Has Betrayed Yoruba Nation Watch This � / Just In: We Are Behind Igbos For The Struggle Of Biafra – Gani Adam / Buhari Has Betrayed Me, Gov. Amosu Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Betrayed Biafra But We Are Continuing The Struggle by Freshvibesblog3: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has betrayed Biafra but we are continuing the struggle
0 Google +0 0 New

According to MASSOB, the fight for Biafra does not give room for restructuring

- The pro-Biafra group released a statement accusing IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu of betraying the struggle

- The group also claims that their struggle is non-violent, therefore President Buhari had no grouse with them

It appears that the crisis within the pro-Biafra groups Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has deepened.
On Saturday, August 26, MASSOB said that Nnamdi Kanu has shaken hands with the federal government and therefore compromised the struggle to achieve an independent state of Biafra after he met with some politicians.

Accoridng to Punch, Mr Sunday Okereafor, the MASSOB National Director of Information, said in an interview that they would continue the struggle through non-violent means and they would not be deterred by IPOB.
Okereafor said: “IPOB has compromised the struggle;

Continue Reading
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/nnamdi-kanu-has-betrayed-biafra-but-we.html?m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Betrayed Biafra But We Are Continuing The Struggle by IamLovely: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Weytin concern me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Betrayed Biafra But We Are Continuing The Struggle by Bibors(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fake news everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Betrayed Biafra But We Are Continuing The Struggle by sassy01(f): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2017
who that one help?

(1) (Reply)

Any Experienced Engineer To Evaluate Bill Of Contract For Building Construction / Libya's Modern Slave Trade: When Will Black Lives Matter? / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.