Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Where Did Cain Get His Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Cain Get His Wife? (396 Views)

How Did Cain Found His Wife? I Need Explanations / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Cain Get His Wife? by Ordinarymuyiwa: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
If all humanity descended from Adam and Eve, then where did his wife come from?

If Cain married a relative, then doesn't this indicate incest?

please I'd like Christian to answer this question

Lalasticlala
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife? by HungerBAD: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mbaise.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
To be sincere with you, no one knows but you can google it to get clearer explanation.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife? by Elmojiid(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
she marry eve and eve have baby for him...just saying ni o
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife? by eboniest(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
To my own understanding, cain married one of his sisters since eve did not give birth to only Cain and Abel.so he married one of his sisters and the sequence continued.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife? by nlPoster: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2020
.. . .

(1) (Reply)

The Capacity Required To Flee Fornication And Lusts. / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.