Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (read This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (read This) (1212 Views)

Gradually Becoming UNSAFE In Nigeria To Safe Money In Bank / Rwanda Shuts Down '700 Unsafe And Noisy Churches' / Is MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Gradually Becoming Obsolete?? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (read This) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2017

We all loved it when facebook hit the internet as it made it possible for us to connect with old friends and keep up with a social life. But these days, facebook is beginning to appear different from what it use to be. I’m not talking about the improved features but how it is becoming a place for decent minds to stay away from, especially Christians. This was brought to my awareness by a brother I met few days ago. He raised some points that makes it seem like the website is now designed to make Christians sin or backslide. Below are some of the things he pointed out which you are most likely to see on Facebook. With such around, he says Christians need to visit the site with caution or boycott it if they don’t want to backslide. 1. Violence A day doesn’t go by without coming across a video showing 2 females fighting. The problem is that the more you watch such videos, the more you lose your humanity....

Source: http://www.solidng.com.ng/facebook-gradually-unsafe-christians/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (read This) by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

We all loved it when facebook hit the internet as it made it possible for us to connect with old friends and keep up with a social life. But these days, facebook is beginning to appear different from what it use to be. I’m not talking about the improved features but how it is becoming a place for decent minds to stay away from, especially Christians. This was brought to my awareness by a brother I met few days ago. He raised some points that makes it seem like the website is now designed to make Christians sin or backslide. Below are some of the things he pointed out which you are most likely to see on Facebook. With such around, he says Christians need to visit the site with caution or boycott it if they don’t want to backslide. 1. Violence A day doesn’t go by without coming across a video showing 2 females fighting. The problem is that the more you watch such videos, the more you lose your humanity....

Source: http://www.solidng.com.ng/facebook-gradually-unsafe-christians/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3
May God forgive you. You copied another Nairalander's thread in your blog, reproduced it here on Nairaland and even called the mods attention so that they will push your plagiarised and incomplete thread to the home. This, young fellow, is very unintelligent of you. Unintelligent and unscrupulous.

This is the original thread you shamelessly dubbed,

https://www.nairaland.com/4015141/facebook-gradually-becoming-unsafe-christians
Re: Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (read This) by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2017

(1)

2018 Prophecies: Buhari Will Die, Atiku Will Win 2019 If Ekweremadu Is VP / Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya / Lagos To Begin Oregun, Opebi Link Bridge Under Road Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.