Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) (48227 Views)

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / The Money Fight: Mayweather VS Mcgregor On DSTV Naija Time. Who's Your Money On? / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Thanks for joining the queue. You've been noticed. Mister hardworking guy, how many families are you feeding with your money? I repeat, you can never have his kind of money. You'd only settle for less... He doesn't even know you exist. He doesn't know that you're butt licking his black a**. Work hard and stop defending another man's money...

Rather u work hard and stop trying to dictate how another man lives or spends his money. I want to be as dedicated, determined, consistent, hardworking, excellent in my field, industrious, confident and much more, like Floyd. Even ur own kids will look up to Floyd more than u with the kind of mentality u have. Nothing u get yet u want to dictate life to someone who's fart is more relevant and significant than u. Mind u, I'm attacking ur stupidity rather than defending his money......dumbass

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by wman(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
All is vanity. If he dies tomorrow, all these money and cars would be useless...
Earn a reasonable amount of money that'd add immensely to your life and that of your family... Do not be enticed by all of this; it's just a facade....

Modified***
People are so quick to make a point without critical thinking. I made this statement for a reason, and the hungry ones pounced on it.
Newsflash*** None of you can ever have his kind of money because all you all do is stay home and wish.....

Floyd's a great guy. He earned it. Same way Ronaldo and other elite footballers did. But I stand to be corrected that all of this; the money, cars, properties are entirely vanity and they don't last.... It's only people with a wider perspective about life in general that'd understand what I mean....

Like my last statement earlier, 'It's all a facade'...

No one is arguing about the vanity part. We are just pissed off that it is only when you see the rich that you people make this comments.

Why don't you talk about vanity when you see an average Nigerian buy a smartphone. Yes the phone you are using is vanity. When your neighbor buys a small car, tell him its vanity

STOP the hypocrisy of shouting vanity when you see the rich. You never talk about it to the average or poor people.
Just the rich.

Even marriage is vanity. Solomon said it all with his 1000 women.

But you don't need to scream vanity everytime you see a rich fellow
It is irritating.

5 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Hmm, there you go again. As much as I know that if Steve was poor it wouldn't have changed anything. That's the kind of money you want? Typical of Nigerians. What's the essence of making money when all you want to do is to flaunt it for ridiculous reasons? Been wealthy is a privilege with a whole lot of responsibilities. Even if I work in shell for 30yrs, I can never be worth more than $20m? Is that how you think?

I might be wrong with that. It could be possible for a few top management staffs to make such amount.
My point is that, it's better to be rich than to be poor as long as you don't trade your soul for wealth.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Michaelhay(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2017
There are some people that will never understand the meaning of poverty till they die. This man is a typical example.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Jiang:

Oga wrong choices & investment can cause him to become poor in an instant especially in the U.S
That's true though.
That country tight shaa.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2017
michael142:

Carry this your God nonsense comot here.
Think before you talk. The sentence in hash tag were written by Mayweather himself.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
oyienootieno:

You said it all. And to think he was not even fighting for to ein souls to God.
But he gave thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

With his extravagant lifestyle, believe me, in 15-20 years time, he will become bankrupt.
He will not. I believe so.
God has blessed him.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by enigmaticlion: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Godwinnairaland:
na thunder go finally fire poverty for me
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Biodun1929:

Wrong. The richest man in the world doesn't believe in God.
He posted the words in hash tag on his Twitter. I think I saw something like that.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by galadima77(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2017
eyeon:
This guy is now so rich that he can never understand the meaning of poverty ever again.
#NONE_OF_THIS_IS_POSSIBLE_WITHOUT_GOD

Don't test God!
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017
millionboi:
And he no go school oooo
I didn't even know that one.
Now it's clear that he's blessed.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Agadaobo(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

With his extravagant lifestyle, believe me, in 15-20 years time, he will become bankrupt.

Which kind talk be this you talk like and illiterate haba
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by deedeedee1: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2017
eyeon:
He will not. I believe so. God has blessed him.
"God" also blessed Mike Tyson and 50 cent
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by deedeedee1: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Agadaobo:

Which kind talk be this you talk like and illiterate haba
Ok sir
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2017
galadima77:

Don't test God!
I didn't challenge God my brother. But when he won Manny earlier, he first dedicated his victory to God. I think he wouldn't challenge God too.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by KINGS100(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2017
that fight is what I call win- win situation. whether McGregor win or lost they both smile to the bank.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by eyeon(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:
"God" also blessed Mike Tyson and 50 cent
You're right. But that's when his pride gets to challenge God.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by buskie13(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
It's obvious you didn't deeply understand my post. There are some certain things that has been said in other to keep us in check. The good book says, 'Human wants is like the world of the dead'. Human wants is insatiable. We should not make acquiring wealth the most important thing in our lives. There are a lot of things that deserves to be taking the front seat in our lives, e.g Family. Besides, being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.... Try to reason before you try to make a point.. Steve jobs had all the money in the world, but he couldn't save himself.....
oga what are you saying,
so if wealth comes like that we should refuse it or what?
I don't really understand you,from the bible Jesus was not poor, so why wouldn't I make money to be rich
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by baike: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2017
Rick9:

So because money and cars are vanity he shouldn't buy any car or house if he has the means to.

Sir if you make money, make sure you throw it away or burn it, you complained that cars are vanity yet you are using an phone to assess the internet, if material things are vanity, you wouldn't have bought the phone that you are using to asses the internet.

Vanity Eheheheheh indeed

this is the best reply to this guy

3 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by dederocs(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
All is vanity. If he dies tomorrow, all these money and cars would be useless...
Earn a reasonable amount of money that'd add immensely to your life and that of your family... Do not be enticed by all of this; it's just a facade....

Modified***
People are so quick to make a point without critical thinking. I made this statement for a reason, and the hungry ones pounced on it.
Newsflash*** None of you can ever have his kind of money because all you all do is stay home and wish.....

Floyd's a great guy. He earned it. Same way Ronaldo and other elite footballers did. But I stand to be corrected that all of this; the money, cars, properties are entirely vanity and they don't last.... It's only people with a wider perspective about life in general that'd understand what I mean....

Like my last statement earlier, 'It's all a facade'...
Even Poverty, thinking too much, lack and suffering is vanity too.

Vanity simply means, everything comes to pass... I rather enjoy my life like king Solomon, then sing the vanity sermon at my old age... Amen
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
vislabraye:

I might be wrong with that. It could be possible for a few top management staffs to make such amount.
My point is that, it's better to be rich than to be poor as long as you don't trade your soul for wealth.

Hmm, you've made a valid point...

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Rather u work hard and stop trying to dictate how another man lives or spends his money. I want to be as dedicated, determined, consistent, hardworking, excellent in my field, industrious, confident and much more, like Floyd. Even ur own kids will look up to Floyd more than u with the kind of mentality u have. Nothing u get yet u want to dictate life to someone who's fart is more relevant and significant than u. Mind u, I'm attacking ur stupidity rather than defending his money......dumbass
Lol, you're indeed one hell of a human being. Anyway, it's a faceless forum with hidden personalities.. You make judgements based on what was written.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by handsomebanana(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
edris09:
see you...the guy have investments making him 6 figure amount every week

U dey mind dem.
4 dia mind, e just put money 4 bank wey e nor dey use.

Dude, said it. He is a business man. If there was no way 2 mke cool cash 4rm dat fyt, e would nt av done it
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
handsomebanana:

U re a FOoL wu lacks d ability 2 mke any sense. Ah don't know y doze guys re wasting time on u.

Bullshit
Kwantinue... You've been noticed... Can't you make a single statement without using abusive words? Well, it's obvious you're either one of them or a nobody....
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by ojotobiloba1: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
And my yoruba aged ones would say... Ija o dola, ija ti Di owo papa...
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Lol, you're indeed one hell of a human being. Anyway, it's a faceless forum with hidden personalities.. You make judgements based on what was written.

Based on all u've typed on this subject, ur one hell of a human being as well, and I dnt mean dat in a positive way. Ur way of reasoning is different and backwards. No matter the corrections from pple, u wnt take it, and will continue to dwell in ur subjective pool of self righteousness. After dis, i refuse to waste my kb/mb on u and dis topic.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tolexander:
1billion naira Bugatti!

Where are our parents deceiving us, telling us "ija o dola" [fight does not make a wealth]?

This is Mayweather here o, making billions from just fighting people.

IJA O DOLA

well ... A wise and brilliant child won't just think literally
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
I was supposed to fight in that arena with my homeboy Johnson, we book the venue before them Mayweather o, na so the owner con settle us with $1m say we don fight, make we comot dey go house, haba we never fight o, fight still dey my body oo, oya Johnson com o, make we con fight our fight for nairaland here o.. grin
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Dollarship(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don't know what to say angry grin
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
You still didn't make any sense. It's all vanity. Take it or leave it. I only stated reality... About him making money the most important thing in his life, it's obvious for all to see. Maybe you're blinded by the thirst for his kind of money....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) / 2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium / Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.