Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face (30744 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by McAkpos: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2017

And you think this make up artist will make Heaven…? Lol

https://repnaija.com.ng/lol-checkout-makeup-photos-tell-us-think-photo/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
The lady is fine, if not for that skin problem. She just enhanced her beauty through makeup, thats my humble observation though.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by digoster(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
The make up artist is wonderful, until heavy rain falls on the ladygringrin

12 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by KunkeAkinola(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
This should be a punishable crime. Wtf! Good job by the artist.

10 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by kalebsky: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Ha... there is God ooo
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by MrMystrO(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Mr AG presido, How you see dis one? Na just to send Her go Yankee for skin Surgery and treatment, Food don set be dat o

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by asumo12: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
kiss
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by lilmax(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
I reject it....not my portion

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by darular001: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2017
let her kontinue
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by yashau(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
lol
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Teewhy2: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
If you date the one with make up and after the wedding night you see the face without make up. na to sue the woman for deceit and corruption.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

Another building with polystyrene parapet

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by vanhayor(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Godwinnairaland:
The lady is fine, if not for that skin problem.
She just enhanced her beauty through makeup, thats my humble observation though.
Seriamente eso es correcto porque eso es lo que también estoy observando aquí
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by itiswellandwell: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Ok oooo
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by MrCGPA(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
DID THE MAKE UP EQUALLY REDUCED THE SIZE OF HER MOUTH? I DOUBT IF SHE IS THE ONE!

6 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by dreh17(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Henceforth,this is how it's going to be; I walk around with a bottle of water and anytime I woo a girl, if luckily she agrees,then I'll give her the bottle water to wash her face............

Don't mind me,that's the tradition in our family

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by leofab(f): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2017
I think these MUA's are just dubious. You can't tell me someone natural face can be that full of dark spots. Why is it that the before pictures of most of this comparison are always awful?

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by butterflylion: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2017
McAkpos:

Layers and layers of make up would have been applied in order to hide those above skin spots.

Her head must weigh an additional 5kg because of the make up alone.

Plus see how dem use makeup change the shape and size of her nose and chin.

The make up artist needs deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2017
No matter how ugly a lady can be, makeup is always there to create and illusion and deceive men

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by ChappyChase: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
And God would not send these make artists straight to hell!?
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Cantona25(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=MrCGPA post=59895853]DID THE MAKE UP EQUALLY REDUCED THE SIZE OF HER MOUTH? I DOUBT IF SHE IS THE One.. Cant you see she was smiling on d one without make ups?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Safiaa(f): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2017
She's beautiful either way. Who really cares? Its just makeup. It can be wiped away with a tissue. Nobody walks around 24/7 with heavy makeup on their face. So i don't understand why men are always talking about deception. Most people only wear this amount of makeup for weddings and special occasions. Or is it possible for a lady to wake up with gold eyelids and purple lips? Some guys need to grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by deepwater(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Paying her bride price would be like advance fee fraud. undecided
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Temmywalex: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2017
MrCGPA:
DID THE MAKE UP EQUALLY REDUCED THE SIZE OF HER MOUTH? I DOUBT IF SHE IS THE ONE!

If you look at the cloth on her shoulder in the first picture, compare it to the others, you will see that she is the same person even in the same cloth.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2017
She's pretty
she just needs to take care of her facials.

The make up artist deserves an A for this

all this skin conditions tho
they are terrible
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Noblefreeman(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Nigerian make up artistes sha,they can make up Satan and make him look like an Angel,tufiakwa
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Mykel4God(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
McAkpos:

If the makeup artist does not make heaven, he will sha make hell grin grin grin
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by Afhounja(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Deception at the highest level.

Without make-up, almost all women won't be given a second look when they are passed on the street.

Look at the pic above. The only reason why the lady looks as good as she does even with the make-up is because of the photoshoot techniques that have been employed.

It is this make fake-up of a thing that makes each woman behave like the world revolves around her. She safely hides her insecurities behind this mask of deception.

Dear men, when women behave like they are "too good" for you, or think they are "out of your league", just remember: it all washes off with soap and water.
As a man, NO woman is out of your league because men look even better without make fake-up.

She is not unattainable and unapproachable. She only ACTS that way.

This is why womens self esteem is generally so fragile. They know the self esteem is derived from a shaky foundation that could easily topple if the photoshop filter is not right or if it rains & their hair and/or make-up gets messy.

Make up represents the complete narcissism of the female mind. It is about them making themselves appear more desirable yet having the power to appear unattainable. It is about them trying to get the best mate with the manipulation of make up. It is about them spending tens to hundreds of thousands of Naira a year on hair, make up, their appearance yet complaining when they are being judged about their looks. And when they fall outside of the marketable age, they then complain they are not getting looked at or considered attractive any longer.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face by butterflylion: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Safiaa:
She's beautiful either way. Who really cares? Its just makeup. It can be wiped away with a tissue. Nobody walks around 24/7 with heavy makeup on their face. So i don't understand why men are always talking about deception. Most people only wear this amount of makeup for weddings and special occasions. Or is it possible for a lady to wake up with gold eyelids and purple lips? Some guys need to grow up.

How would you feel if I could wipe away 90% of your beauty with a tissue? How dat one no be deception?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) / Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.