Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Best Dream League Player? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Dream League Player? (4191 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Dream League Player? by banme(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'm obviously the best dream league online player in Nigeria cool cool cool...i have a 3000 player rating to prove this

Re: Best Dream League Player? by ibk68305(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
congratulations you just won something tangible

2 Likes

Re: Best Dream League Player? by typicalgamer(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2017
wow king lucky pass patcher
Re: Best Dream League Player? by okitz4(m): 2:41am On Sep 12, 2017
been struggling to hack my DLS 2017, haven't succeeded, please help
Re: Best Dream League Player? by Farjem50: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2017
banme:
I'm obviously the best dream league online player in Nigeria cool cool cool...i have a 3000 player rating to prove this

That's quite impressive, I've been trying to do Nigeria proud too but I've been relegated to division 6 with 1024 DLO rating
Re: Best Dream League Player? by Farjem50: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2017
okitz4:
been struggling to hack my DLS 2017, haven't succeeded, please help

I Finally achieved that feat about a month ago, I had to download the mod apk, no need to hack, I got unlimited coins that does not even run when I purchase anything, I have all my 32 team players, upgraded my stadium and upgraded my players to all-100, all for free, try to download mod apk online
Re: Best Dream League Player? by Cunninlinguist: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Farjem50:

I Finally achieved that feat about a month ago, I had to download the mod apk, no need to hack, I got unlimited coins that does not even run when I purchase anything, I have all my 32 team players, upgraded my stadium and upgraded my players to all-100, all for free, try to download mod apk online
I got mine 4rm andropalace
Re: Best Dream League Player? by Farjem50: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
I got mine 4rm andropalace

Hmmm that's good, then I must have come about you sometimes ago online. When you see my team, then you're playing with me. the name is Nigeria with our trademark green white green jersey, the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Messi, Ibrahimovic and others, then you're playing with me. See you at tier 1 cos that's where I'm aiming for
Re: Best Dream League Player? by samzzycash(m): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2017
banme:
Please guys i have been trying to patch dream league soccer 2017, although I have been able to patch the game buy each time I try to get the coins i always get validation error.. Please how do I hack the coins and if anyone has a modified version of the game which is already hacked please i need the link to download..
Re: Best Dream League Player? by okitz4(m): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Farjem50:

I went to download mod apk, all I can see is other games... how do I get the mod apk?
Re: Best Dream League Player? by Cunninlinguist: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
samzzycash:
Please guys i have been trying to patch dream league soccer 2017, although I have been able to patch the game buy each time I try to get the coins i always get validation error.. Please how do I hack the coins and if anyone has a modified version of the game which is already hacked please i need the link to download..
okitz4:

I went to download mod apk, all I can see is other games... how do I get the mod apk?
http://www.andropalace.org/dream-league-soccer-2016-mod-apkdata-unlimited-coins/
Re: Best Dream League Player? by Cunninlinguist: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
http://www.andropalace.org/dream-league-soccer-2016-mod-apkdata-unlimited-coins/
I used Es explorer to unpack it.Follow the instruction on how to install the game
Re: Best Dream League Player? by mastrandrea: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
thatns how i got to zone one... without hacking coins, like nigeria showing up....

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Gaming Page On Facebook, A Facebook Page Dedicated To Game Lovers / I Need A Ps3 To Buy / Nigeria Free Fire Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.