Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge (1764 Views)

Pls Clear My Confusion If You Are Sound In Bible Knowledge / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 4:43am On Aug 28, 2017
What you may like to know about occult. Occult is not far from a group of people who share hidden and mystic knowledge. One of the principle factor in occult is practice. Two groups that made up occult society are known as; white witch society and black witch society.
White witch society are light workers while black witch society are not. In occult, affirmation is an essential matter, leading with a great percent above others. Remember, with mouth the most high God( the creator) made the world, heaven and things and all were perfect.

Affirmation 98%!!!!!!!!! Leaving others with 2%.
It's important to know as a student/member if this great forum that in a white witch society, human sacrifice is not accepted. If a blood sacrifice is required, we make use of other ritual items such like animal. Obvious reason why human ritual/sacrifice is not accepted could be easily seen in the Torah (first five bible book of of Moses). Genesis 1:26a. God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness..........(a witch/wizard of white witch society is expected to know bible.

Our power and instructions are mainly based and derived from actions as recorded in Torah. Thats why the Torah today is counted as the most powerful book ever in record. For profound knowledge, you can study far beyond Torah. Upon your vast knowledge in study and practices at occult comes merit award and leadership. This is how I become a grand master today in a white witch society. You can become one tomorrow and even greater than.

Study to show yourself approve....... 2 Timothy 2:15. Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.)

The knowledge is hidden to many today which is why good number of Christians misunderstood occult unknown that their pastors, reverend, bishop, pope etc is an occult.
This reason is why you can as well see me quote bibles and sometimes avoid certain rituals.
Finally, note that (God the creator) is our most high in order of white witch occult society.
Now, a brilliant student would ask, why was the blood of Christ accepted by the Most High? How many of us needs answer to this hidden knowledge?
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by Dottore: 4:59am On Aug 28, 2017
I will comment when I wake up
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by ArcFresky(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2017
White or black, when Nigerians hear "witch" "occult" naa blood of Jesus straight.

1 Like

Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by orisa37: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Tell us about Black Occult.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by orisa37: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2017
How is White Occult different from the Cult system in Roman Catholicism?
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2017
orisa37:
Tell us about Black Occult.

There's no much information about them thus that's not the reason am here. Am not here to talk about black witch occult society which am not a member but to talk more about the activities of white witch occult as a light worker.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
You have to know stations before ritual to help your ritual sacrifice. It's very necessary, as a result, we are going to discuss stations of ritual. As a beginner, their are some rules we keep here on earth which helps connect spiritual communication. Such rules are:
Bare foot during ritual performance.
Positive affirmation and negative affirmation. Both is necessary owing to purpose of rituals at a point in time.
Ritual position: as a beginner, you must be know four cardinal points and its representations.
Hour: in every hour of the day and night, there's an archangel on duty. This you must know.
Archangels and their duty: you must know names of archangels as well as their duty to help your rituals.
Four elements of nature: you must know the four elements of nature namely, water, air, fire and earth. Knowing them and how to invoke them for actions.
These and lots more are what we have to discuss one after another before we can start with ritual performance.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
orisa37:
How is White Occult different from the Cult system in Roman Catholicism?

What are the occult system in Roman Catholic hence am not a Catholic? If you can help tell me the system, I will help with the differences if there's.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by orisa37: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2017
bunbit23:

What are the occult system in Roman Catholic hence am not a Catholic? If you can help tell me the system, I will help with the differences if there's.

I didn't say OCCULT. I said CULT like The Cult of The Jessuit, of The Virgin Mary, of Infant Jesus etcetra.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by orisa37: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2017
bunbit23:

There's no much information about them thus that's not the reason am here. Am not here to talk about black witch occult society which am not a member but to talk more about the activities of white witch occult as a light worker.

OK Thanks! Babalawos will tell us more.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
bunbit23:
What you may like to know about occult. Occult is not far from a group of people who share hidden and mystic knowledge. One of the principle factor in occult is practice. Two groups that made up occult society are known as; white witch society and black witch society.
White witch society are light workers while black witch society are not. In occult, affirmation is an essential matter, leading with a great percent above others. Remember, with mouth the most high God( the creator) made the world, heaven and things and all were perfect.

It's important to know as a student/member if this great forum that in a white witch society, human sacrifice is not accepted. If a blood sacrifice is required, we make use of other ritual items such like animal. Obvious reason why human ritual/sacrifice is not accepted could be easily seen in the Torah (first five bible book of of Moses). Genesis 1:26a. God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness..........(a witch/wizard of white witch society is expected to know bible..........

I have never heard of a practitioner of the right hand or a 'white witch' worker as you put it who spills blood as sacrifice. Would you care to expatiate on this? I would also be interested in your opinion on why human sacrifice is not acceptable, come to think of it, what is your paradigm? what area of the occult do you practice in?
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Sarassin post=59905674]

I have never heard of a practitioner of the right hand or a 'white witch' worker as you put it who spills blood as sacrifice. Would you care to expatiate on this? I would also be interested in your opinion on why human sacrifice is not acceptable, come to think of it, what is your paradigm? what area of the occult do you practice in?[/quot

I have never heard of a practitioner of the right hand or a 'white witch' worker as you put it who spills blood as sacrifice.

Just like as I rightly put it..... we don't make use of human blood sacrifice should their be need for blood sacrifice. We use animals instead. But in black witch occult society, known today as " Satanism" they do make use of human blood ritual.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
bunbit23:
Just like as I rightly put it..... we don't make use of human blood sacrifice should their be need for blood sacrifice. We use animals instead. But in black witch occult society, known today as " Satanism" they do make use of human blood ritual.

Ok, but who is we? You never answered my straightforward question, I thought you set up the thread to enlighten us all. What area of the occult do you practise in?
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sarassin:

Would you care to expatiate on this? I would also be interested in your opinion on why human sacrifice is not acceptable, come to think of it, what is your paradigm? what area of the occult do you practice in?

Here i quote:
Obvious reason why human ritual/sacrifice is not accepted could be easily seen in the Torah (first five bible book of of Moses). Genesis 1:26a. God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness..........(a witch/wizard of white witch society is expected to know bible.

Human is demi god which is why the most high prohibited us all not to sacrifice using human being nor the blood. Should there be any reason for blood rituals, there are thousands and hundreds of animals which the blood and flesh can be use for different ritual purposes. This we come to know through spiritual knowledge.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sarassin:

Ok, but who is we?

"We" here stands for human priest!
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sarassin:

You never answered my straightforward question, I thought you set up the thread to enlighten us all. What area of the occult do you practise in?

You can ask me anything in regards to spiritual matter, as a spiritualist I stand to answer any of your question in same basic.
The thread is for spiritual information.
I am a grand master in order of white witch occult society.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
bunbit23:

Here i quote:
Obvious reason why human ritual/sacrifice is not accepted could be easily seen in the Torah (first five bible book of of Moses). Genesis 1:26a. God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness..........(a witch/wizard of white witch society is expected to know bible.

Human is demi god which is why the most high prohibited us all not to sacrifice using human being nor the blood. Should there be any reason for blood rituals, there are thousands and hundreds of animals which the blood and flesh can be use for different ritual purposes. This we come to know through spiritual knowledge.

It is the Gods that grant life and take it. The ritual taking of human life particularly without the knowledge of the sacrificial lamb is a precursor to obtaining Godhood, this is why for instance, YHWH stopped Abraham from taking the life of his son Isaac in sacrificial ritual. And when you have taken life in such circumstances, one is then consumed by an eternal darkness and no redemption is possible, not even the Archangels will have you.

bunbit23:
"We" here stands for human priest!

Human priest of what exactly?
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
bunbit23:

You can ask me anything in regards to spiritual matter, as a spiritualist I stand to answer any of your question in same basic.
The thread is for spiritual information.
I am a grand master in order of white witch occult society.
Interesting, so what aspects of the occult do you practise? what is your paradigm?
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 3:42am On Aug 29, 2017
We call you to join this great spiritual forum for more spiritual knowledge. Our purpose of been here is for spiritual enlightenment.
One could ask, what am I to gain from the group if I should become a member?
If I should answer this I have to let you know many reasons why you should be here and path of this movement:

1: as a human, you are a spirit. Having believe or understand your spiritual being is a call for spiritual knowledge to help connection.

2: 100% of earthly or physical activities are been controlled physically by the spirit and from the spiritual world. Knowing this helps us to seek for spiritual knowledge.

3: Success. For we to be successful in all endeavor, we need spiritual knowledge. Undoubtedly, without spiritual knowledge, our success is not possible.

4: Longevity: In as much as no one wish to die premature. The possibilities lied on the amount of our spiritual knowledge. Since spiritual knowledge brings about wisdom, wisdom in reverse helps to prolong and protect the life of the owner. We need spiritual knowledge for long life.

5: After life: Do you know there's life after death? With spiritual knowledge, we come to this possibilities. Ignorant deny us access to existence after life.
These and lots more are the reason we need spiritual knowledge.

Having read all these one after another, you could see and have reason of been here. Your been here is by predestination not by chance. We say angels guide!

Still on the light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
We have a lot to offer as times goes on. We are not only telling you what you need to know but will also guide you on how to gain deliverance from your presence state of poverty, want, sickness, unemployment through ritual exercises.
Keep update with us!

1 Like

Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by cricifixo: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning bunbit, is sent you a message
bunbit23:
We call you to join this great spiritual forum for more spiritual knowledge. Our purpose of been here is for spiritual enlightenment.
One could ask, what am I to gain from the group if I should become a member?
If I should answer this I have to let you know many reasons why you should be here and path of this movement:

1: as a human, you are a spirit. Having believe or understand your spiritual being is a call for spiritual knowledge to help connection.

2: 100% of earthly or physical activities are been controlled physically by the spirit and from the spiritual world. Knowing this helps us to seek for spiritual knowledge.

3: Success. For we to be successful in all endeavor, we need spiritual knowledge. Undoubtedly, without spiritual knowledge, our success is not possible.

4: Longevity: In as much as no one wish to die premature. The possibilities lied on the amount of our spiritual knowledge. Since spiritual knowledge brings about wisdom, wisdom in reverse helps to prolong and protect the life of the owner. We need spiritual knowledge for long life.

5: After life: Do you know there's life after death? With spiritual knowledge, we come to this possibilities. Ignorant deny us access to existence after life.
These and lots more are the reason we need spiritual knowledge.

Having read all these one after another, you could see and have reason of been here. Your been here is by predestination not by chance. We say angels guide!

Still on the light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
We have a lot to offer as times goes on. We are not only telling you what you need to know but will also guide you on how to gain deliverance from your presence state of poverty, want, sickness, unemployment through ritual exercises.
Keep update with us!
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
cricifixo:
Good morning bunbit, is sent you a message

I don't understand!
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by cricifixo: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Check the mail u registered with on nairaland. I wanted to contact you
bunbit23:

I don't understand!
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
cricifixo:
Check the mail u registered with on nairaland. I wanted to contact you

Click to get my contact and write me on Whatsaap/call

https://www.nairaland.com/3877961/make-money-rich-trader-read#57891152
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by AstuteJay: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
This guy is fraud personified.

Guys, beware!!!!
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by pennywys(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
bunbit23:

It's important to know as a student/member if this great forum that in a white witch society, human sacrifice is not accepted. If a blood sacrifice is required, we make use of other ritual items such like animal. Obvious reason why human ritual/sacrifice is not accepted could be easily seen in the Torah (first five bible book of of Moses). Genesis 1:26a. God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness..........(a witch/wizard of white witch society is expected to know bible.

Our power and instructions are mainly based and derived from actions as recorded in Torah. Thats why the Torah today is counted as the most powerful book ever in record. For profound knowledge, you can study far beyond Torah. Upon your vast knowledge in study and practices at occult comes merit award and leadership. This is how I become a grand master today in a white witch society. You can become one tomorrow and even greater than.

Study to show yourself approve....... 2 Timothy 2:15. Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.)

The knowledge is hidden to many today which is why good number of Christians misunderstood occult unknown that their pastors, reverend, bishop, pope etc is an occult.
This reason is why you can as well see me quote bibles and sometimes avoid certain rituals.
Finally, note that (God the creator) is our most high in order of white witch occult society.
Now, a brilliant student would ask, why was the blood of Christ accepted by the Most High? How many of us needs answer to this hidden knowledge?
please OP I will like to have more information on this topic, and mostly how to become a member if this white occult. Please kindly whatsapp or called me on my number below. I appreciate
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
[8/29, 07:58] Odogwuakataaka: I welcome you all this day Tuesday the day of our great archangel Raphael. I ask the Great archangel Raphael to heal us all from the wound of enemies and lead us to divine connection. So I mote it be!

This morning, we are going to discuss on ritual positions.
There are things we need to know and must know. One of the things are ritual positions during ritual presentations.
Many things contributes to prayer unanswered. These we terms as ignorant.
This is why we are called to join this spiritual union. Here we teach you all spiritual rules and guide to help ritual prayers.

[8/29, 08:10] Odogwuakataaka: As a physical world that is been controlled by divine entities, we must have spiritual knowledge to become a success and leave life of dream. Its knowledge not magic!
Only spiritual knowledge!
With the help of civilization, 45% of earthly inhabitants has come to lost spiritual connections unconsciously.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by bunbit23: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Stations during ritual performance:

We present every ritual on a barefoot. Meaning "No foot ware" during ritual performances.

There is this natural transmit/energy that exist between earth and man. Remember, man was made from earth/dust/sand. Therefore, we help connection/communication through bare foot.
This is a hidden secret that almost disaffect light workers during ritual performance leaving their works to null and void.

furthermore, It's a sign of loyalty.
Its same as kneeling during prayer. Showing your humility to the gods and goddess of earth.
We don't perform rituals upon foot ware rather on bare foot.
Whenever you set to pray, always pray on a bare foot. Be mindful, we are not talking about custom and their tradition of people here. This is a spiritual knowledge. A teaching which guide you on how to attain spiritual level with common practices.
Its wrong to engage on a communication with the gods and goddess putting on sandals, shoes or slippers. These are common mistake which we engage ourselves on daily basis making it looks as if the gods are no longer with us.

No matter who you are and where you are, you must follow rightful path when it comes to spiritual matters. These are one of the reasons and secret which make a difference.
We all are spiritual being. Every human is a spirit. Do you know that?
You have a spirit.
I have a spirit.
He has a spirit.
She has a spirit.
We all have spirit.
Making us a spirit being with flesh and without flesh.
Re: Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge by Nostradamus: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=bunbit23 post=59907062][/quote]your post sir is really wrong,there's no human blood ritual in satanism,Satan is against spilling another mortal's blood for ritual,the myth that satanists engage in ritual came from Bollywood,even in the holy bible it was the Jewish god that was doing the murders and bloodbath.maybe there's any occultic sect that engage in blood rituals,I wouldn't know but there's no human blood ritual in satanism.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes In Yoruba Attire For Easter / Apostle Johnson Suleman Just Got A Private Jet Gift(Pictures ) / From Yeshua Hamashiach To Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.