Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike (10410 Views)

WAEC: Parents Meet FG Monday, Insist On School Resumption / ASUU Strike Update Day 86: ASUU Receives Nupemco Licence, To Meet Fg Again This / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Meet FG Delegation, Fix Another Meeting For Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by SHIJUADE02: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Nigeria is a failed country .. quote n un quote me. .
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by nkakp(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Shortyy:
I'm traveling today, they're saying Owerri is dangerous now. I wonder how e go be

Don't travel yet my dear.... My school ASUU chairman informed me to stay put that d strike will end dis week..
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Bimffo(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2017
My son will not forgive me if I don't provide him with dual citizenship.

ASUU is mad.

Very mad.
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by riyanxeally(f): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2017
ASUU make una dey there...post ume dey una never write am....dey blame buhari fr una incessant stupidity...bla balbabbish..........collect d cookie u see chop am n come back for more...back to got n power
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by pryingeyes(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Who strike pass ? CR 7 or ASUU
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2017
SHIJUADE02:
Nigeria is a failed country .. quote n un quote me. .

Let's exercise a little patience before we come to that conclusion.

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by CornelG(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
jayriginal:

Do you understand the concept of a union? It's not an individual agitation!
Union my foot! Were they employed by that greedy union and their remuneration, are they being paid by the union too?

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by islandmoon: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
University education is overated, ASUU should be ashamed of producing useless engineers, with my computer and internet, I will learn more, ASUU is just a useless gang of pen professors , the formula cramming morons , intellectual buffoons responsible for unemployable universities graduates all over the nation. I challenge the Association of Academic Union Staff, the Ministers of Education, and the Federal Government to tell us what they have achieved with our education system in the last 4 decades, how have they been able to harmonize their activities together to bring effectiveness in the area of technological development that promote economy development with meaningful impact in the life of people, ASUU has been producing half baked graduates, ASUU need to find it bearing to identify and refocus its objective and roles.

how can a university be awarding contract for computer repair to one man with a shop by the road side when they have department of computer engineering ? how are the student suppose to learn? how can you be a graduate of mechanical engineering and you can not even change your brake pad, talk less of fixing a major problem, yet you take your car to one boy by the road side, a mechanic village to fix your car, the university graduates are now going to learn new trades, shame to ASUU because they have not produced anything with what they were given yet asking for more, even the ASUU members patronize local mechanics, they should be asking their self,
where are the people we trained in the universities?

ASUU has really misled the FG because it is so easy to do so.
ASUU should be ashamed of producing useless engineers

more attention should be giving to vocational skill centers , they need upgrade, they people at ITF called Industrial Training Fund should be jailed for doing nothing.
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Michaelhay(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Always meeting, meeting and meeting. I tire for naija ooo
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by jayriginal: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2017
CornelG:

Union my foot! Were they employed by that greedy union and their remuneration, are they being paid by the union too?

I think it's safe to assume that you are trolling.
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2017
islandmoon:
University education is overated, ASUU should be ashamed of producing useless engineers, with my computer and internet, I will learn more, ASUU is just a useless gang of pen professors , the formula cramming morons , intellectual buffoons responsible for unemployable universities graduates all over the nation. I challenge the Association of Academic Union Staff, the Ministers of Education, and the Federal Government to tell us what they have achieved with our education system in the last 4 decades, how have they been able to harmonize their activities together to bring effectiveness in the area of technological development that promote economy development with meaningful impact in the life of people, ASUU has been producing half baked graduates, ASUU need to find it bearing to identify and refocus its objective and roles.

how can a university be awarding contract for computer repair to one man with a shop by the road side when they have department of computer engineering ? how are the student suppose to learn? how can you be a graduate of mechanical engineering and you can not even change your brake pad, talk less of fixing a major problem, yet you take your car to one boy by the road side, a mechanic village to fix your car, the university graduates are now going to learn new trades, shame to ASUU because they have not produced anything with what they were given yet asking for more, even the ASUU members patronize local mechanics, they should be asking their self,
where are the people we trained in the universities?

ASUU has really misled the FG because it is so easy to do so.
ASUU should be ashamed of producing useless engineers

more attention should be giving to vocational skill centers , they need upgrade, they people at ITF called Industrial Training Fund should be jailed for doing nothing.
Mind the way you talk to your teachers, public universities are underfunded which is why there are half baked graduates like you, but you can't blame it entirely on the lecturers.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Iamthoney(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Associateprof:
ASUU SHOULD RECIPROCATE

Looking at the current economic erosion this country is facing, it will b inconsiderate for ASUU members to shun at the money given to them by the fed. Gov.by continuing strike.. I don't see any reason y ppl of ASUU decided to continue the strike despite 23 bn nd 1.5bn given to them by the fed government.. Will strike add naira to their pockets? ..it is too barbaric to keep the students of Nigeria stranded with this unreasonable protracted strike.

Now post jamb hv been restored which I kn will fetch the Nigerian universities a lot of money. This unreasonable protracstrike may end up lasting for 6-7 months as usual..

To me,two wrongs can never make a right.ASUU should accept the fed.government offer nd return to classrooms..nd restore the hope of our students..

#istandtobcorrected#
No money has been given to them sir
Proceeds from whatever post ume forms that will be sold is going into FG's purse and not the university
Is never ASUU's fault that our economy is in the state it is now so I see no reason why they ought not to be paid what they are been owed
How much does a sitting senator, minister earns yearly when you add both his/her salaries and other bonuses? How much did PMB spent in his 106 days absence when we have a world class hospital(Na wetin den want us to believe) that can treat him? So guy FG should ensure full implementation of all agreements they had with ASUU and see if they will ever strike again
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by CornelG(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
jayriginal:

I think it's safe to assume that you are trolling.
Hahahaha you think so
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Ijebusomaada: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Apply now for a part time job---->>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4018992/marketing-opportunity
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by islandmoon: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Mind the way you talk to your teachers, public universities are underfunded which is why there are half baked graduates like you, but you can't blame it entirely on the lecturers.

imagine this full baked Olosho, talking with her pu ssy do you know how much the university is generating and sharing in the name of consultancy? post UME? non NUC other courses just to lavish it on you, use your brain slut!! who are your calling half baked? you must be a very useless girl
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2017
islandmoon:

imagine this full baked Olosho, talking with her pu ssy do you know how much the university is generating and sharing in the name of consultancy? post UME? non NUC other courses just to lavish it on you, use your brain slut!! who are your calling half baked? you must be a very useless girl
Na your sister be olosho, e-diot.
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by islandmoon: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2017
na sister? Yes, na sister..Lol

you are very correct

Rorachy:
Na sister be olosho, e-diot.
Re: ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike by jaksmillioniar: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Na sister be olosho, e-diot.
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality / ASUU: Our Decision On Strike Will Be On Or Before Wednesday / FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.