Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu (71081 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Misitura Arowona: Anti-TB Drug Developed By UNILORIN PhD Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ilorin general and fuvck
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by winkmart: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Correct professor! I throway salute! Ima ife a n'alu. GIVE THAT PROFF. ONE SATCHET OF MANUP
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by captainD567: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
chibike69:
wow

early morning sex dey sweet gan

but eeh puna go dey smell like
die for early mo mo
my gudnews!!!
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Alameer(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
it's so nice to f**ck in the a.m
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Kdon2: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Flexherbal:
By Wale Odunsi

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/16/professor-reveals-benefits-early-morning-sex/

Dats why the school is now known for sex scandal. All they do is now sex sex sex. Married Lecturer/students, married lecturers/colleagues. yet they claim alfas n hijabian sisters. Bunch of hypocrite reckless fornicators!

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Masimo55: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by nwakibie3(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Whoeppme:
Excuse and reason for some girls to get pregnant you know how defenceless they can be when they just woke up and here is Jimmy all hard,strong with strength, ready to ball....... Man o Man grin

Weekend nko? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Daviestunech(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yeye Professor na only sex Dem Sabi

Molesting those young girls on campus but to invent sumtin Dem no Sabi...

Shior

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by OsuGanja(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Meanwhile some of people like me still dey find am hard to see puna...Lagos girls biko help me

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by burkingx(f): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by kobijacobs(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunkieisland:
you wont think early morning s*x in Lagos when

you have to be awake and on the road by 4.30 am looking for means of getting to your office on the island from Ikorodu or Agbado and

you get home as late as 11.30 pm all used up from traffic fatigue and stress and you're thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow.

If your wife/husband ....... tap you......

then you hear comments like.......

dear you know the situation of things now...... I'm really tired and I don't want to be late for work....

#YouFeel

exactly
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by d33types: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Yimu.....who ask you?.. What have you invented as a professor?.,.
ignoramus. .professors do not necessarily invent.they do research which aids inventions..

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by burkingx(f): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
classicfrank4u:
unfortunately olosho's no Dy open in the morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by kobijacobs(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
God forgive me for opening this thread.

nne u are funny oo
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by lonlytroy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
no wonder Lecturers do fck girls in there office toilet, i caught one when i got to his office in the morning

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by kobijacobs(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
not with a pussy dat pollutes the air

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by 1metre: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2017
chibike69:
wow

but eeh puna go dey smell like
die for early mo mo
grin these dirty ladies you sleep with wont kill u.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2017
chibike69:
wow
but eeh puna go dey smell like die for early mo mo

Teach your spouse cleanliness.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by OkunrinMeta: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2017
sunkieisland:

you have to be awake and on the road by 4.30 am looking for means of getting to your office on the island from Ikorodu or Agbado and

you get home as late as 11.30 pm all used up from traffic fatigue and stress and you're thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow.

dear you know the situation of things now...... I'm really tired and I don't want to be late for work....

#YouFeel

Please pardon the good professor, he lives in Ilorin not Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by valentino014: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2017
laarohkutu obo dun be ewaganyin
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by moshino(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2017
sunkieisland:

#YouFeel

People with that kind of schedule are not supposed to be having sex.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by OkunrinMeta: 12:12am On Aug 29, 2017
classicfrank4u:
unfortunately olosho's no Dy open in the morning cheesy

Eeya, maybe you should show your customer this article

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by MCzubby247(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
Love making should not have a time table.

But, most people feel that early morning love making is the BEST.

What do you think?
No!
Reason is that the teeth's are smelling not brushed yet
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flatties: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Ajah IV

Gbera!!!!
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Tonyberries30(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2017
People who engage in early morning sex are always very happy people. It's like eating chocolate early in the morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

I can relate..

Na wa o. So more people than I thought are actually having sex.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by merryossai(m): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2017
y not tell me the benefits of early morning prayers, u don't need discipline or motivation for early morning sex and perhaps it doesn't make u successful.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2017
You should all stop having sex except me angry
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Freelancer007(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2017
... Ok...

In other news, ladies can learn how to increase their breast size Here
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by sonnie10: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
God forgive me for opening this thread.

You didn't open it, up viewed it. Next time you make me scroll up for nothing, I won't forgive you.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by avictor05: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2017
we already know these things since 1904 , let them come up with something better and unique.
who no know say sex sweet even dogs knows that y u see them tied up in the morning.

see my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make Healthy Sperm, Naturally / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.