₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,823 members, 4,642,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 11:55 PM

Cure For Erectile Dysfunction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Erectile Dysfunction (5075 Views)

Natural Solution For Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation / Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE / Natural Methods To End Premature Ejaculation/Erectile dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Don't suffer in silence treat that ERECTION PROBLEM now before it become a major problem.
Contact us today .
+2348114787814

There are many reproductive dysfunctions in men. The main cause behind sexual dysfunctions is hormonal imbalance. Some men also suffer from impotency, erectile dysfunctions or infertility due to improper nutrition. Different companies provide different products for male impotence treatment. These products are hormone based and may produce many side effects. There are many traditional herbs that are believed to increase male libido and also helps in improving the functioning of sexual organs in men. Men often search for male impotence treatment on the treatment. They try to find natural remedy to increase male libido. One of the best knows natural remedy for ejaculating too early treatment is Ruzu Black For Men.

Benefits and mechanism of Ruzu Herbal Bitters
Benefits:These herbal are made up of traditional herbs that are found to be effective in the treatment of male reproductive dysfunctions without producing any side effects. Ruzu Black For for men help to increase male libido, and also help in male impotence treatment. It is one of the best natural remedy for ejaculating too early treatment.
Ingredients
Useful Information
Ruzu Manpower is known to improve male sexual functions by providing essential nutrients for the development of sexual organs and also by balancing the male hormones. Natural remedies such as Ruzu Black For Men is believed to be safe and effective in ejaculating too early treatment. Men who suffer from weak erections may take this natural herbal remedy to get strong and long lasting erections. These natural remedies increase male libido by providing essential herbal nutrients to the sexual organs of male. Sometimes, men face difficulty in disclosing their problem to the physician and they try to find a remedy on their own. As there are too many different companies and websites that offer male impotence treatment, but it is hard to decide which one is best to increase male libido.
Ruzu Black For Men are believed to produce effective results for the treatment of male sexual dysfunctions. The remedies are all natural and herbal that provides nourishment to the parts. This helps to increase blood supply to the joystick to get strong and firm erections. Herbal remedies are safe and help to increase male libido naturally. These herbs are known to balance the hormones and provide strength to the organs. If you want to make your partner happy, you may use this natural remedy for improving the sexual health. Ruzu Black provide specific treatment for all types of male reproductive dysfunctions. This is a complete herbal tonic to improve male sexual health. You can live happily with your partner if you start taking these Ruzu Black. There are large number of products are available over the counter to improve sexual health in men but all products do not produce desired results. Ruzu Black For Men are known to produce excellent results in men who suffer from any type of sexual problem. Men may start taking this natural remedy on a daily basis for prolonged period to get strong and full erection. After taking it regularly, men will feel happy and energetic.
TO BUY RUZU BLACK FOR MEN CLICK THE LINK BELOW

https://www.ruzushop.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Gone are the days when you must go out to make the necessary shopping for the family , Now! the Internet + Online Stores has made it easy for us all. You can buy goods and services right from the comfort of your home and have it delivered to you.
Ruzu Herbal Online store is now available for you to make your online shopping and get the products with ease .
Our Ranges Of Products Are ;

Ruzu Herbal Bitters
Ruzu Black For Men
Ruzu Herbal Tea
Ruzu Balm
Ruzu Herbal Capsules
Ruzu Black Capsules and
Ruzu Anticeptic
TO BUY RUZU HERBAL PRODUCTS KINDLY VISIT OUR STORE AT [b]https://www.ruzushop.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Ruzu Black For Men is the rescue! It's the next best thing for men, With testimonies such as 5 years of Erectile Dysfunction fixed,Ruzu Blackmanpower is restoring confidence to men and happiness to women; it is winning back marriages and creating more babies.

Ruzu Black For Men :

Improve sexual ability or sex power
Used for impotence and infertility treatment
Relieve over tiredness after sex
Enhances erection quality
Prolong sex duration
Effective for kidney and prevent prostate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
DONT LOOSE YOUR MARRIAGE OR PARTNER DUE TO INABILITY TO PERFORM AND LAST LONG IN BED.USE OUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENT AND BRING OUT THE REAL MAN IN YOU.
√ STOP PREMATURE EJACULATION.
√ LONG LASTING ERECTION
√ AROUSE SEXUAL SATISFACTION
√ INCREASE LIBIDO AND STAMINA
√ LONG,STRONG,HARDENED joystick
√ PROMOTE HEALTHY FLOW OF BLOOD THROUGH THE joystick
√ PROMOTES HEALTHY FLOW OF SPERMS
√ 100% NATURAL WITH NO SIDE EFFECT
Buy Ruzu Black Here https://www.ruzushop.com
#ruzushop
#Ruzunation
#Menhealthsolution

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by gbeseun(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Contact me on 08062294619
Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
OFFICIAL RUZU HERBAL ONLINE STORE
BUY RUZU HERBAL PRODUCTS HERE AND HAVE IT DELIVERED TO YOUR LOCATION FOR FREE
TO MAKE AN ENQUIRIES CALL US ON
+2348114787814

https://www.ruzushop.com/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
FEEL THE BLACK…

My Dad has battled Enlarged Prostate with some complications for a few years. We moved hospitals on recommendation, a few times without much result. We have spent so much as well. Recently, I was told that RUZU Black for Men was good for Prostate related issues. I got a bottle for my Dad and before he finished the 200mls bottle, the improvement in his health was remarkable. The cost vs result is amazing!

(Shared by Lekan)

Order yours TODAY FROM OUR STORE BELOW!

#RuzuBlackForMen

#Prostate

#Health

#RuzuBitters

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2017
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Ruzu black for men is the deal, Ruzu black takes care of Infertility in men, Erectile Dysfunction, Weak Erection and gives men that extra drives sexually.
Buy Ruzu black for men from our certified online store and have it delivered to your location for free here https://www.ruzushop.com/
OR Call 08114787814

#ruzu
#ruzushop
#Ruzunation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Buy Ruzu Herbal Bitters from our certified online store and have it delivered to your location for free here https://www.ruzushop.com/
OR CALL US On 08114787814

#ruzu
#ruzushop
#Ruzunation

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2017
.FEEL THE BLACK…

My Dad has battled Enlarged Prostate with some complications for a few years. We moved hospitals on recommendation, a few times without much result. We have spent so much as well. Recently, I was told that RUZU Black for Men was good for Prostate related issues. I got a bottle for my Dad and before he finished the 200mls bottle, the improvement in his health was remarkable. The cost vs result is amazing!

(Shared by Lekan)

Order yours TODAY FROM OUR STORE BELOW!

#RuzuBlackForMen

#Prostate

#Health

#RuzuBitters

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
2 years in marriage and no child yet. 4 months ago, the husband could no longer have an erection. He started using all kinds of medications recommended to him without result. Tension set in and he and his wife had begun to talk about going their separate ways.

His pastor who heard about RUZU BLACK FOR MEN told him to try it. After some time, he decided to try Ruzu Black and got a bottle on a Sunday. By SAME evening, he sent his pastor a text saying…this ‘thing ‘worked almost immediately!

Since that day, he has gone ahead to have revenge on “no erection” by having daily sex with his wife.
RUZU Black Rockkkss!!! (Shared by Dotun)

Save a marriage! Save a home!
Place your orders NOW!
OR CALL US ON 08114787814

#ruzu
#ruzushop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Ruzu Black For Men Black Friday Promo Loading

2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by christiannwaned: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2017
After using ruzu herbal bitters to detox this ruzu black is my next budget, will place an order by next week

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by infostemcenter(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please go through Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by stem cell therapy center in delhi provide you best doctors for your disorder in delhi and return your home with happy and good life ahead.

Get a Quick Appointment : +917744005984
Get Urgent Reply : contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com
Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
To enjoy this Christmas you must cast all your cares on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who happens to be the reason for this season, neways!

Eat and be merry, but don't forget to keep healthy.

Detoxify your system as we.approach the new year, don't play chess or snooker with your health-we shall all celebrate 2018 Christmas in good health and sound mind in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Let the men stay indoors and rekindle their love life with their wives. Try Ruzu Black!

My sisters, detoxify and shapen up with Ruzu Herbal Bitters and Ruzu Herbal Tea.....

Thank us later, y'all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE TO YOU!

CHEERS!!!!!!!
#ruzu
#Ruzushop
#Ruzunation

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
There is love in the air. It’s a season of giving and if there is anything we can learn from this season, it will be “it is more blessed to give than to receive”. We celebrate Christmas because one man chose to give up his life for the freedom of many.

When we tilt our lives in a way that gives value to others, then life is designed in a way that ensures we are rewarded - financially, socially and more.

At A2W and RUZUSHOP we are about giving. Giving to you our dear distributors a platform to create, sustain and multiply wealth. This we commit to continue to do until we see global entrepreneurs who are shakers and movers on every level.

Thanks for choosin Ruzushop.com .
Thanks for choosing Ruzunation.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. May the joy of The Season abide with you now and forever. Amen
#ruzu
#Ruzushop
#Ruzunation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 4:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Hello Christain , Please call us to place your order on +23408037816469

christiannwaned:
After using ruzu herbal bitters to detox this ruzu black is my next budget, will place an order by next week

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 8:06am On Jan 06
*WHAT EXACTLY IS RUZU BLACK?*
[b]
RUZU BLACK for MEN [/b]is an enhanced multi-functional product that has been specially formulated for men. It does EVERYTHING that Ruzu Bitters does, but the addition of a few extra herbs helps it tackle issues specific to the male reproductive system. It also enhances and strengthens male sexual function.

It is primarily aimed at helping to resolve the following issues:

• Low Sex Drive
• Premature Ejaculation
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostate Issues
• Weak Erection

Ruzu Black for Men is 100% natural, with no artificial preservatives.

The swift effect/onset of action of the Ruzu Black for Men is responsible for its widely growing acceptance, and testimonies of its efficacy keep coming in daily. Some of these testimonies are almost unbelievable. Such as:

_My dad has struggled with an enlarged prostate with major complictions for years. We moved hospitals a few times on recommendations without much result. We have spent so much as well. Recently, I was told Ruzu Black was effective for Prostate issues, so we decided to give it a try. In just a few days, the improvement in his health was remarkable. The cost versus result is nothing short of amazing!
- Lekan_

There’s no denying it, Ruzu Black rocks! Get yours from our store here https://www.ruzushop.com/

1 Share

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 7:34am On Jan 11

RUZU BLACK for MEN is an enhanced multi-functional product that has been specially formulated for men. It does EVERYTHING that Ruzu Bitters does, but the addition of a few extra herbs helps it tackle issues specific to the male reproductive system. It also enhances and strengthens male sexual function.

• Low Sex Drive
• Premature Ejaculation
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostate Issues
• Weak Erection

The swift effect/onset of action of the Ruzu Black for Men is responsible for its widely growing acceptance, and testimonies of its efficacy keep coming in daily. Some of these testimonies are almost unbelievable. Such as:

_My dad has struggled with an enlarged prostate with major complictions for years. We moved hospitals a few times on recommendations without much result. We have spent so much as well. Recently, I was told Ruzu Black was effective for Prostate issues, so we decided to give it a try. In just a few days, the improvement in his health was remarkable. The cost versus result is nothing short of amazing!
- Lekan_

There’s no denying it, Ruzu Black rocks! Get yours today!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 8:52am On Jan 12
MY FAMILY FRIEND'S FATHER SUFFERED SRROKE IN OBIARUKU

Last year, in one of my visits to Obiaruku, I met my friend's father down with stroke. He finds it difficult to move his legs and right hand.

I gave him Ruzu Herbal Tea, Ruzu Herbal Bitters 500ml and 4 pieces of Ruzu Herbal Balm. I used the Balm to massage the affected parts thoroughly and asked him to take the bitters 2 of the measurement cap. before breakfast and bedtime.
He also took one sachet of the tea boiled with a sachet of water 3 times daily. The stroke only lasted for one week.
The daughter of a man in question is in this group.

What Happen During Stroke?
Blood is circulating through our body system all the time in tubes called arteries and veins. These blood vessels work very fine and there is no problem. They transport oxygen and nutrients to the cells in our system for proper functioning and without oxygen the cells 'll die.

A stroke happen if something keeps the blood from flowing as it should. A person might have a clogged blood vessel, so the blood cannot get through or a blood vessel may burst and part of the brain is suddenly flooded with blood, killing brain cells.
Complication & hypertension can as well caused sudden blockage of oxygenated blood from circulating & the result is STROKE.

Symptoms
1. Numbness or paralysis on one side of the body
2. A very hard headache
3. Dizziness
4. Trouble talking.
5. Loss of memory
6. Blood pressure drop
7. Trouble swallowing

Risk factors
1. Alcohol
2. High blood pressure
3. Lack of exercise
4. Obesity
5 . Diabetes
6. Stress
7. Unhealthy diets

Treatment
RUZU HERBAL TEA is the finest drug for stroke. It contains Mistletoe, a parasitic plant that grows on several trees including quava, mango, pear, orange and cocoa. The active ingredients are choline and acetycholine, chemicals known to kill cancers cells, remedy BP, insomnia, stroke, heart diseases, infertility, severe headache and arthritis.
The positive effects can be seen within few hours of intake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 1:19pm On Jan 16

RUZU BLACK for MEN is an enhanced multi-functional product that has been specially formulated for men. It does EVERYTHING that Ruzu Bitters does, but the addition of a few extra herbs helps it tackle issues specific to the male reproductive system. It also enhances and strengthens male sexual function.

• Low Sex Drive
• Premature Ejaculation
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostate Issues
• Weak Erection

- Lekan_

There’s no denying it, Ruzu Black rocks! Get yours today here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 7:22am On Jan 23
Ruzu Black Rocks......
Ruzu Black Increase Libido......
Ruzu Black Gives You Control.........
Ruzu Black Takes Care Of Premature Ejaculation....
Ruzu Black Takes Care Of Erectile Dysfunction......

Buy Ruzu Black Here https://www.ruzushop.com/
Call/Whatsapp Us on +2348114787814

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 10:59am On Jan 27
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS & OTHER RUZU PRODUCTS

For those who are new to this product and for those who have been using it before, let me introduce us to this new wonderful product called RUZU BITTERS HERBAL, an indigenous natural product formulated from selected native plants found in Nigeria after several years of research.

It lowers blood sugar and supports functionality of the pancreas in case of this deadly disease.
It improves digestion and enhances blood circulation.
RuzuBitters detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
It flushes away clot in the coronary arteries and maintain a healthy heart.
RBH fights Arthritis/Rheumatism and piles
It relieves menstruation pains, scanty menstruation, an-ovulation and also regulates woman’s monthly cycle.
RUZU relieves stomach disorders.
It improves erectile dysfunction, reduces BODY FAT/WEIGHT and CHOLESTEROL level.

Apart from the above mention product, we just release different new natural products that will help us to live healthy, they are

RUZU BLACK FOR MEN: This wonderful product works for Men in all ways you can think of...

RUZU TEA: Ruzu Herbal Tea is good for the heart, detoxifies, good for relieving stress, sleeping well and keeping trim and fit.

RUZU HERBAL SOAP:
It helps for body odour, wrinkles, stretch marks, black and white spots. It helps to clean and firm your face, it helps for acne scars.
General body cleanliness

RUZU HERBAL SKIN CARE:
100% protection for the family against germs.
It works for Skin Infection, M

Ruzu Black Rocks......
Ruzu Black Increase Libido......
Ruzu Black Gives You Control.........
Ruzu Black Takes Care Of Premature Ejaculation....
Ruzu Black Takes Care Of Erectile Dysfunction......

Buy Ruzu Black Here https://www.ruzushop.com/
Call/Whatsapp Us on +2348114787814

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30
It doesn't matter if you're hitting the rights spots or not – if you last only 30 seconds there's no way your partner is going to have orgasms. simple and short. This article will tell you of the super effective method to bring your partner to orgasm, and 1 super effective method to make yourself last longer in bed.
https:///yAjzYQ

1 Share

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 10:20am On Feb 06
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS & OTHER RUZU PRODUCTS

For those who are new to this product and for those who have been using it before, let me introduce us to this new wonderful product called RUZU BITTERS HERBAL, an indigenous natural product formulated from selected native plants found in Nigeria after several years of research.

It lowers blood sugar and supports functionality of the pancreas in case of this deadly disease.
It improves digestion and enhances blood circulation.
RuzuBitters detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
It flushes away clot in the coronary arteries and maintain a healthy heart.
RBH fights Arthritis/Rheumatism and piles
It relieves menstruation pains, scanty menstruation, an-ovulation and also regulates woman’s monthly cycle.
RUZU relieves stomach disorders.
It improves erectile dysfunction, reduces BODY FAT/WEIGHT and CHOLESTEROL level.

Apart from the above mention product, we just release different new natural products that will help us to live healthy, they are

RUZU BLACK FOR MEN: This wonderful product works for Men in all ways you can think of...

RUZU TEA: Ruzu Herbal Tea is good for the heart, detoxifies, good for relieving stress, sleeping well and keeping trim and fit.

RUZU HERBAL SOAP:
It helps for body odour, wrinkles, stretch marks, black and white spots. It helps to clean and firm your face, it helps for acne scars.
General body cleanliness

RUZU HERBAL SKIN CARE:
100% protection for the family against germs.
It works for Skin Infection,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22
Physical health problems are the most likely cause of Premature Ejaculation, particularly in older males. Common chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure are often associated with Premature Ejaculation and therefore, a healthy lifestyle is the best way to avoid Premature Ejaculation. For younger men, Premature Ejaculation is often related to anxiety, ...
https:///7DN7ps

1 Share

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by ruzuherbal: 7:32am On Feb 26
It doesn't matter if you're hitting the rights spots or not – if you last only 30 seconds there's no way your partner is going to have orgasms. simple and short. This article will tell you of the effective method to bring your partner to orgasm, and 1 super effective method to make yourself last longer in bed. Visit the link below to get details
http:///2FrdYEj

2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 1:33am On Mar 01
Ruzu Herbal Soap
This is a natural soap that helps for body odour, wrinkles, stretch marks, black and white spots.
It helps to clean and firm your face, it helps for acne scars.
General body cleanliness

Kindly place your order here to get Ruzu Herbal Soap
https://www.ruzushop.com/Ruzu-Herbal-Soap-p101916225

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by erne: 7:48am On Mar 01
OUR BEE HONEY IS A NATURAL REMEDY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

price: 3k per litre

Contact,
Symmetric Cosmetics

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by erne: 7:50am On Mar 01
OUR BEE HONEY IS A NATURAL REMEDY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

price: 3k per litre

Contact,
Symmetric Cosmetics

1 Share

Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by Oliveril: 9:06am On Mar 01
Buy generic viagra and take to long ride of impotence free pleasure...
Re: Cure For Erectile Dysfunction by bulkwealth(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01
Premature and weak Ejaculation is a condition that affects men, it also concerns their sexual partners. Even though the vast majority of research has focused on the impact Premature Ejaculation has on the male patient and his sexual health, some researchers have examined the effect Weak and Premature Ejaculation have on the sexual health of the partner.

https://www.ruzushop.com/Erectile-Dysfunction-Pack-p101835169

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safe And Unsafe Periods / Natural Cure For Baby Rash... / How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.