Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (36677 Views)

Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by WotzupNG: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
If you don’t know who Lilian Bach is, then count it that you are an Indomie generation Nollywood fan. Lilian Bach is a veteran in the movie industry and one of those that made movie producers to follow a trend of featuring light-skinned actresses in the movies.

Below, she is spotted with Gifty of BBNaija who excitedly posted the below quote on Instagram.

So out of no where my mom gave me a big surprise by inviting @iamlilianbach to my room, immediately i saw her..ahhhh omo i no waste time o, i gave out a big scream filled with excitment,i hugged her like say i wan chew am by force but she understood my craze sha. At last i met with my “look alike” queen. What melted my heart was when she said “Gifty i watched you in the show and i must say you are a Star” + Her warm advice gave me the look of “Huh she’s talking to me like say e don tey wey we know”She so adorable and humble .
#THEGRADUATES
#movieset
#asaba

https://www.wotzup.ng/gifty-lilian-bach-bbnaija-nollywood/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by MakCoby(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
old pussies

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by abbaapple: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Uuuuuuu lala!! FTC
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by flawlessT(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
For her mind undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by teamsynergy: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
fresh ladies

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by missvera(f): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good for them.
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by YourWife(f): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
This babe is beautiful.... Only if she had more brains to go with the beauty.

21 Likes

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by maklelemakukula(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
two milffs grin

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
k
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by mascot87(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
V yansh babes grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by WebSurfer(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by lovelyjay: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by zulex880: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by cr7lomo: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Gift ain't beautiful ..lilian is beautiful...gift is nothing but ocha k'omaka ... Imagine her dark skinned...she go resemble bisola small

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
wow, they really look alike.
BTW, I wan sell toyota fish light

https://www.nairaland.com/4017582/7-months-used-toyota-camry

1 Share

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Henitan24(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
they really look alike

abeg check my signature for a legit business to earn yourself a daily income. You're limitless
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by NiRfreak(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
k
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by blezzymoore: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Story for d gods
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
YourWife:
This babe is beautiful.... Only if she had more brains to go with the beauty.
ah ah cussing your fellow woman like this. Even without her "brains" she's managed to achieve something. Afterall you know her. Who knows you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by BeenieB: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
cr7lomo:
Gift ain't beautiful ..lilian is beautiful...gift is nothing but ocha k'omaka ... Imagine her dark skinned...she go resemble bisola small

They are both very beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by emmabest2000(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
MakCoby:
old pussies

Na hem dey sweet pass nao ...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by DONSMITH123(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Ezedon(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
They just banned me by mistake but God de
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by DONSMITH123(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
MakCoby:
old pussies

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by hAlexandro(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
teamsynergy:
fresh ladies
fresh Kini you get so?
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Boyooosa(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
@op, WO ara e o ya o. So if I no know unpopular Lilian now that means am indomie generation bah? Where U dey wen we dey watch Arelu? Answer me na...
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Slayer2: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Boyooosa(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Q
Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' by adonismuller(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
thisisayus:
wow, they really look alike.
BTW, I wan sell toyota fish light

https://www.nairaland.com/4017582/7-months-used-toyota-camry
send me your contact details to Otutuadonis21@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Taking Driving Lessons In London (Photos) / I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.