Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Greatest Of All Time Music Beef - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Greatest Of All Time Music Beef (665 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / The First Time Music Was Heard From A Recorder In Nigeria (pics) / Old Time Music Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by aphrodisiac(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
I recently compiled the biggest beefs the music industry has witnessed for your reading pleasure:
#5. Drake Vs. Meek Mill
#4. Lil Kim Vs. Nicki Minaj
#3. 50 Cent Vs. Ja Rule
#2. Nas Vs. Jay Z
#1. 2Pac Vs The Notorious B.I.G

For details of the beef:
http://beefindustreet..com.ng/2017/08/5-of-greatest-beef-of-all-times-in.html?m=1
Re: Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by martinsfm(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
lmaoooo.... you dont even knw anything about rap music .... BDP Vs Juice crew? NWA vs Ice Cube? Dr dre Vs eazy e? Foxy brown Vs lil kim? Canibus Vs llcool j...
aphrodisiac:
I recently compiled the biggest beefs the music industry has witnessed for your reading pleasure:
#5. Drake Vs. Meek Mill
#4. Lil Kim Vs. Nicki Minaj
#3. 50 Cent Vs. Ja Rule
#2. Nas Vs. Jay Z
#1. 2Pac Vs The Notorious B.I.G

For details of the beef:
http://beefindustreet..com.ng/2017/08/5-of-greatest-beef-of-all-times-in.html?m=1
Re: Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by aphrodisiac(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
martinsfm:
lmaoooo.... you dont even knw anything about rap music .... BDP Vs Juice crew? NWA vs Ice Cube? Dr dre Vs eazy e? Foxy brown Vs lil kim? Canibus Vs llcool j...
Based on what criteria?
Re: Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by martinsfm(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
aphrodisiac:

Based on what criteria?
based on how knowledgeable about rap music... better still get the movie.. "beef" has 3 parts...
Re: Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by aphrodisiac(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
martinsfm:
based on how knowledgeable about rap music... better still get the movie.. "beef" has 3 parts...
Lol. I asked you a question and you are referring me to a movie? No doubt some of those you mentioned like NWA vs Ice cube was great, but could not make the least. Now to clear all doubt, here is the criteria I used to rank them:
1. Popularity of beef
2. Power of Lyrics
3. Mass appeal
Why don't you read the details of the beefs before you argue further. Thanks!
Re: Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by martinsfm(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
aphrodisiac:

Lol. I asked you a question and you are referring me to a movie? No doubt some of those you mentioned like NWA vs Ice cube was great, but could not make the least. Now to clear all doubt, here is the criteria I used to rank them:
1. Popularity of beef
2. Power of Lyrics
3. Mass appeal
Why don't you read the details of the beefs before you argue further. Thanks!
lol ... popularity...all dt I mentioned were all popular...bk den.. I dint mention d lowkey ones ice cube vs cypress hill.. the roxanne battles... d12 vs royce... power of lyrics? listen to canibus diss too llcppl j..2nd round knockout..listen to dr dre to eazy e "Bleep with dre day" .. drs ice cube vs common.. .

mass appeal.. A real rap head knows all these beefs ive mentioned. only wannabes. really...meek and drake.. dy cnt make top 25..lol
Re: Greatest Of All Time Music Beef by aphrodisiac(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
martinsfm:
lol ... popularity...all dt I mentioned were all popular...bk den.. I dint mention d lowkey ones ice cube vs cypress hill.. the roxanne battles... d12 vs royce... power of lyrics? listen to canibus diss too llcppl j..2nd round knockout..listen to dr dre to eazy e "Bleep with dre day" .. drs ice cube vs common.. .

mass appeal.. A real rap head knows all these beefs ive mentioned. only wannabes. really...meek and drake.. dy cnt make top 25..lol
Lol. I hear you 'RAP HEAD'. Thanks for your contribution anyways grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr. P ā€“ Look Into My Eyes (newly Released) / Download Music Mp3:- Splash ā€“ Iā€™m Done / Audio Download: Falz - E No Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.