Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:38 PM

80 Wazobia Gospel Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 80 Wazobia Gospel Worship (8158 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80 Wazobia Gospel Worship by Chuksaluta(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2010
Have you listened to this musicI? Its really touching,it uplifted my spirit.
Re: 80 Wazobia Gospel Worship by dreamxml(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
mail me the link mate if u have gt it.
or any torrent file arround?
Re: 80 Wazobia Gospel Worship by GODSON2009(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
i bough it last year november when i was in lagos and i totally agree with you its really awesome,i was actually strolling on my way home when i heard it from a roadside loud speaker and i went to the shop to enquire and bought the two cds
Re: 80 Wazobia Gospel Worship by femfem2000: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
I got mine on Amazon UK. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wazobia-Gospel-PRAISE-WORSHIP-CDs/dp/B0031DSNJS . I got the Worship CD and Praise CD as a set.

Excellent albums. Well sung and good production unlike some of the other naija praise and worship cds. You should see how I dey jam to these at home and in my car. The cds don dey scratch from over listening.
Re: 80 Wazobia Gospel Worship by Gemzyange: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2011
@femfem2000
Could you please contact me on gemma.amankwah@gmail.com. i need to ask you something about this album. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth / What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.