Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party (613 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party by talk2saintify(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Vic O and Speed Darlington are without doubt two of Nigeria’s ‘Greatest Rappers’ enjoying the rave among the masses.

And because we care, we would like to know which of our great musicians you would prefer at your party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujXFesUVeGQ

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'll commit suicide.

Better that way...
Re: Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party by rheether(f): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Give me BangDadaDang any day cheesy wink
Re: Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party by goldbim(f): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'd rather not hold a party then!!I won't like my guests to think they are in a psychiatric ward..
Re: Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party by Shol3(f): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
I will sing
Make them no worry grin

(1) (Reply)

2face Along Side His Wife Annie And The First Lady Of Benue State, Mrs. Eunice O / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Beautiful New Photo / Read Termination Letter Psquare's Peter Okoye Sent To Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.