Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. (2902 Views)

Falana: Border Closure And Hate Speech Bill Are Illegal / They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! / Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dear Nairalander and Nigerians,

Let us please come together to ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Tribalism gave birth to nepotism in this country, Nigeria and everyone is affected because we played deaf to it. Now it's taking over our innocent children and soon we will be nothing because our house is divided

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Together we can achieve greater things but apart we will continue to wallow in hate, regrets and backwardness we all are experiencing now. Enough of this madness.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND HATE SPEECH

Thanks for cooperating

Cc: Mr SEUN, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Farano

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by madridguy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good point @ OP.

One Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by cjrane: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good point op,
But Nigerians are filled with HYPOCRISY!

So, What is your tribe? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
cjrane:
Good point op,
But Nigerians are filled with HYPOCRISY!

So, What is your tribe? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am Nigerian and that's all that matters.

The international community don't see us as IGBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

The Nigeria elites don't see us as IGBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

The looters don't see us as IGBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

So we should not see ourselves as IGBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

You cannot defeat a gathering with one purpose but you can for multiple with distinct purposes. We are Nigerians and Enough of the TRIBALISM.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by djevino(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:
[s]Dear Nairalander and True Nigerians,

Let us please come together to ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Tribalism gave birth to nepotism in this country, Nigeria and everyone is affected because we played deaf to it. Now it's taking over our innocent children and soon we will be nothing because our house is divided

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Together we can achieve greater things but apart we will continue to wallow in hate, regrets and backwardness we all are experiencing now. Enough of this madness.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND HATE SPEECH

Thanks for cooperating

Cc: Mr SEUN, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Farano
[/s]

trash trash trash

7 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by cjrane: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

The international community don't see us as IBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

The Nigeria elites don't see us as IBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

The looters don't see us as IBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

So we should not see ourselves as IBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

You cannot defeat a gathering with one purpose but you can for multiple with distinct purposes. We are Nigerians and Enough of the TRIBALISM.

Thank you.

Hear your deceitful self....You are Nigerian , that's all that matters.

Incase you didn't know, the international community know you are first Fulani,Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Igala or Efik before being a Nigerian. That is if there is anything called a "Nigerian". If we are all Nigerians, why did it matter where the President came from or which part of the country must take the lion share of all the resources of Nigeria?

Infact to describe Nigerian Presidents, international community say "Buhari, an ethnic fulani muslim from the north". if they didn't know about the wickedness in the contraption, why would they say that?

Will it also simply matter that you are Nigerian when they are giving out Federal jobs, deciding cut off marks for some people, giving bursary allowances to some and not others, building new railway lines to Daura while ignoring busy major cities as PH and Enugu? Maintening Federal highways in one part of Nigeria, while totally neglecting federal roads in another part of the same "Nigeria"?

Arewa youths threatened Igbo people they called "ungrateful criminals" to leave the north and asked for a detailed compilation of their properties so that they will ask their governors to revoke the C-of O. Yet, they walk around making jest of it, making anti-Igbo songs calling for their slaughter and it is not hate speech.
However, if Nnamdi Kanu asks for Biafrans to be given referendum to determine if majority wants to leave Nigeria, and it is labeled as HATE Speech and he must be arrested because he is Igbo.

Dude, take your silly hypocrisy and shove it!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by mpianya39(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maka why na angry angry angry

Thunder scatter yoruba muslim Insha'Allah angry angry angry

Thunder scatter Tinubu insha'allah angry angry angry

Thunder scatter buhari hanger shoulder angry angry angryInsha'Allah

Thunder scatter mere commissioner insha'allah angry angry angry

I de my house for Aba come and arrest me cool

4 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by vedaxcool(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
This thread is a testament to nairaland failure which put kobo kobo over sensible value ... this site remains an embarrassment to the country as it simply shows 2 of the most educated tribe in Nigeria as being unable to intellectually present their view point without tribal scorn

1 Like

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Kondomatic(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

The international community don't see us as IBO, Yoruba, or Hausa but Nigerians.

Thank you.
There is no tribe in Nigeria known as IBO, spell it right or exclude it from your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
cjrane:

Incase you didn't know, the international community know you are first Fulani,Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Igala or Efik before being a Nigerian. That is if there is anything called a "Nigerian". If we are all Nigerians, why did it matter where the President came from or which part of the country must take the lion share of all the resources of Nigeria?

Infact to describe Nigerian Presidents, international community say "Buhari, an ethnic fulani muslim from the north". if they didn't know about the wickedness in the contraption, why would they say that?

Will it also simply matter that you are Nigerian when they are giving out Federal jobs, deciding cut off marks for some people, giving bursary allowances to some and not others, building new railway lines to Daura while ignoring busy major cities as PH and Enugu? Maintening Federal highways in one part of Nigeria, while totally neglecting federal roads in another part of the same "Nigeria"?

I don't debate with a person whose heart is filled of differences for his fellow country men yet would not hesitate to lick the bottom of a white man for greener pastures. You want a debate then purge yourself of hate, tribalism and division.
You and your fellow tribal bigots won't drag the names of the good people in Nigeria to the mud. In every country there are black sheeps and enemies within but the people who love themselves regardless of nepotism and tribal diversity will be heard.
We all want the time when even men are given luxuries because of nepotism will reject it because his neighbors are not not treated the same as they are of different tribe and beliefs.
NO. Enough of this madness.

IBO, YORUBA, and HAUSA youth coming together will be a force to superhead a sane and loving society.

Too much hate, too much tribal bigotry, too much self inflicted sufferings.

WE ARE NIGERIANS FIRST BEFORE TRIBES OR RELIGION.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by mpianya39(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Thank you.

For calling "igbo" Ibo means your a yoruba muslim and you don't have respect to IGBO nation angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by RoyalUc(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Let's start showing some love and make Nigeria great again!

#Say no to hate speech

Nigeria! Good people...Great Nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by xcolanto(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mumu thread!
Where was you when APC was campaigning and speaking authoritatively with hate speech and tribalism??
You must have change your moniker to please your pay masters up north!
Una never see anything! After using such inhumane techniques to come ontop your now hoping it goes away!
Karma now lives in Nigeria!
For the universal law States " whatever a man sows that he shall reap".
Deal with it!!

3 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by mpianya39(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
cjrane:

Arewa youths threatened Igbo people they called "ungrateful criminals" to leave the north and asked for a detailed compilation of their properties so that they will ask their governors to revoke the C-of O. Yet, they walk around making jest of it, making anti-Igbo songs calling for their slaughter and it is not hate speech.
However, if Nnamdi Kanu asks for Biafrans to be given referendum to determine if majority wants to leave Nigeria, and it is labeled as HATE Speech and he must be arrested because he is Igbo.

Chukwu gozie gi my brother

6 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
This thread is a testament to nairaland failure which put kobo kobo over sensible value ... this site remains an embarrassment to the country as it simply shows 2 of the most educated tribe in Nigeria as being unable to intellectually present their view point without tribal scorn

Now you see why Nigeria is very difficult to be saved because the tribal bigotry is eating away sanity. For us to defeat the old thieves and leave peaceful we need to be together first before we fight a common enemy.

Mr SEUN, Lalasticlala, I call on you to put this on front page and make us, sane Nigerians to believe you are in support of a true Nigeria with togetherness as her Motto.

You want to defeat the parasites invading your forum, then please front page this message.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by mpianya39(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
This thread is a testament to nairaland failure which put kobo kobo over sensible value ... this site remains an embarrassment to the country as it simply shows 2 of the most educated tribe in Nigeria as being unable to [size=8pt]intellectually present their view point without tribal[/size][b][/b] scorn

E pain am grin grin grin

Like you did here abi

1 Like

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is no tribe in Nigeria known as IBO, spell it right or exclude it from your comment.

My apologies. Corrected
Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
mpianya39:

For calling "igbo" Ibo means your a yoruba muslim and you don't have respect to IGBO nation angry angry angry

Sorry for misspelling. Corrected

1 Like

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Dongreat(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
xcolanto:
Mumu thread!
Where was you when APC was campaigning and speaking authoritatively with hate speech and tribalism??
You must have change your moniker to please your pay masters up north!
Una never see anything! After using such inhumane techniques to come ontop your now hoping it goes away!
Karma now lives in Nigeria!
For the universal law States " whatever a man sows that he shall reap".
Deal with it!!

Do you think I care about APC or PDP?
For your information I am not affiliated with any political party in NIGERIA or any country.
Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Truth4eva: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
not until APC repents

1 Like

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
RoyalUc:

#Say no to hate speech

There is nothing like One Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself.
I am a tribalist and i am proud

7 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by mpianya39(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Sorry for misspelling. Corrected

In Zoogerian....

IBO means »»» I before others

Naira means » »» never allow Ibos rule again

Look, I was born Igbo, i didn't choose it. I'm more glad about it. I will defend Igbo till the day I die so I don't give a flying Bleep what zoogerians think about it cool we can be a good neighbors if you guys feel the same way too cox we ain't trippin
cool cool we are only here to defend ourselves but the game still remain biafra or death cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by akulaxx: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
RoyalUc:

#Say no to hate speech

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

NO TOLERANCE

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by vedaxcool(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
[s]
mpianya39:

E pain am grin grin grin

Like you did here abi
[/s]

You sound sad .... May God heal you. amen
Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by mpianya39(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You sound sad .... May God heal you. amen

Imagine grin grin grin
I na ezuzu ezuzu

1 Like

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by kernel505: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Good point @ OP.
One Nigeria.
Which One Nigeria?...
#UpBiafra

5 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by RoyalUc(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

There is nothing like One Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself.
I am a tribalist and i am proud

Good for you bro.
Nobody can choose your path for you.
Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by deedeedee1: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
RoyalUc:

Good for you bro. Nobody can choose your path for you.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by kernel505: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

You're a known tribalist and bigot, why looking for sensible values after hurling insults on other tribes.
Seun, thanks for overlooking fools, whose net worth isn't up to $1000 forcing you to ban contrary views.

1 Like

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by Nightwolf1: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Now you see why Nigeria is very difficult to be saved because the tribal bigotry is eating away sanity. For us to defeat the old thieves and leave peaceful we need to be together first before we fight a common enemy.

Mr SEUN, Lalasticlala, I call on you to put this on front page and make us, sane Nigerians to believe you are in support of a true Nigeria with togetherness as her Motto.

You want to defeat the parasites invading your forum, then please front page this message.

Thank you.

The forceful togetherness is what i dont understand. as it stands, no igbo man can confidently trust in nigeria to get better someday where nepotism and injustice rule surpreme. let me remind u that nigeria can never be one.

u best strategise now to escape a looming tsunami before its too late

2 Likes

Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by RoyalUc(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
akulaxx:

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

NO TOLERANCE

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

When the eyes cry the nose also cries.
We all need justice, peace and tolerance.
Re: Let All Say 'NO' To Tribalism And Hate Speech. by xcolanto(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

[s]Do you think I care about APC or PDP?
For your information I am not affiliated with any political party in NIGERIA or any country.[/s]

Total B.S!
Up PDP
Up Biafra
Up Igbos!

First convert all known tribalistic zombies before you come for the sane. As long as those scallywags keep running around here you can't make no head way!
Peace out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Anybody Watched Sunrise Daily Today And See Mr Fasakin Blabbing? / Lai Mohammed Loses Temper During Interview! / Apc Sharing #10,000 Each In Osogbo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.