Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (37151 Views)

Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Chelsea Agrees A Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
ruzell86:

He loses the ball because he is in Arsenal. I'm quite sure it won't the same game at Chelsea.

Conte will hitch him to his best, see V. Moses. We need AOC's speed, dribbling skill and pace in CFC.

It's a good and promising buy I think.

I concur. He's kind of wing back Chelsea need
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ipledge10(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

grin grin grin If Moses is the most important player, what about Hazard, Kante shocked shocked shocked

NOBODY IS IRREPLACEABLE!!!
bro if I say most important, doesn't mean best in the team. The only thing Chelsea can do if Moses is not playing is to switch formations, but with 3-4-3 Moses still irreplaceable
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by nwaire: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
9jvirgin:
Chelsea do not need all these tired-legs, disgruntled, discontented, dissatisfied, over-used and displeased elements from Arsene Wenger antiquated style of play.

These guys should be sold to WolverHampton or Cardiff to go and build their dreams. We need high powered dream drivers and launchers and not Arsene Wenger school children graduates.
True talk o, you forgot to add injury prone, well over used is there
imagine 9 goals in his entire stay at Arsenal [img][/img] no naa, op its free otherwise not sure wat this is all about

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by luvhenry(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guys pls let's banter with sense. Not just cus it's arsenal. The Club can't lose hair over ox

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain stats:

6 years at Arsenal
154 games MISSED through injury
132 played
9 goals
14 assists
23 chances created
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
optimus09:

Eyah e pain u.list them all and i ll be her to see who ur delluded coach will buy.wait!!!!!!he wont buy any.Chamberlin is a workaholic and dats y i love him coming.watch the mastro turn him around. tongue grin grin grin
Baba leave dah guy,he's pained. Shey dah was almost how Vic Moses was b4 Conte changed him. No worry d guy go open scoring sheet for dia head
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by zagadat1: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
He sees his future in midfield but chelsea will play him in same right wingback he's running from...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
silkytouch:

You said so yourself my brother, I'm a football fan and I always analyse without bias.
All AOC does is run, dribble and lose the ball...
He is needed to run, dribble and he will be taught how not to lose the ball again.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:

You are right thou, but i still think he should have given more chances to their junior team, and try to build players, and let Moses do his thing.

As it is now Moses chances would be more more limited, because Conte would want to give chamber chance to also play
Dahs y he sent most of them on loan to Goan develop. According to him he said "You either decide to use capable players to chase the title or you stay back and train and develop young players"
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by bamisepeters(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:

cheesy Thats good then, he knows he'll have to start from the bench most times.
lol
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
A change of club is needed to get a different perspective...although Ox will be a perpectual bench warmer at Chelsea...eventually he will go out on a loan to a championship club...
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
ipledge10:
bro if I say most important, doesn't mean best in the team. The only thing Chelsea can do if Moses is not playing is to switch formations, but with 3-4-3 Moses still irreplaceable

I don't like to argue bro but I find it difficult to agree with you.

This is 2017 football!!! a lot of players out there including Ox can replace Moses with Chelsea 3-4-3 formation and perform better.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
9jvirgin:
Chelsea do not need all these tired-legs, disgruntled, discontented, dissatisfied, over-used and displeased elements from Arsene Wenger antiquated style of play.

These guys should be sold to WolverHampton or Cardiff to go and build their dreams. We need high powered dream drivers and launchers and not Arsene Wenger school children graduates.

But d guy is 23 yrs. I like ur comment though

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Choi! You have started tormenting people too grin
Of course! EPL winners in the making tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by abbey621(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

You can't be too sure bro, Moses only played a season so far in that position meaning someone else can do more!

Of course but not Ox, Ox and Moses are on the same level!
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by bluecircle470: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Arsenal has finally succeeded in burying themselves
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Duru009(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
This club just want to sign everybody!
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by vislabraye(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

ARSENAL PLAYERS NET WORTH

P. Cech = 10m
Monreal =2m
Kosielny =5m
Bellarin = 3m
Mustafi = 30m
Chamberlain = 7m
Ramsey = 8 m
Welbek = 13m
Ozil = 40m
Lacazate = 44m
Xakha = 4m
Walcott = 4m
Giroud =6m
Sanchez = 38m

Total = 222m

NEYMAR = 222m

MORAL LESSON...

One good head is better than many foolish ones

smiley

Let only Neymar play against the whole 11 players nah

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by optimus09: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
kelvin91:

Dey there and be telling your self that one ........believe Chamberlain sale has always been one of the news I want to hear in arsenal ...
Even self I am so surprised he stayed up to this moment... Well dats arsenal for u any tin can happy ...............believe his stay in arsenal was long over dued .....so I am greatful to Chelsea for picking him up for $35 million ...thanks chelshit ..and remember he is an injury prone player so when he starts picking up his injury ....come and call am in my house eating my popcorn and Pepsi .................Chelsea awon werey
Hes an addition to the team he was ur first team player There is a difference.In this neymar induced market hes a bargain.Dey there dey deceive urself that hes not worth it,we will be waiting for his replacement thats if there is any.Knowing the antecedents,4th is a trophy this season coupled with sanchez leaving 10th is calling.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ebukahandsome(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
lofty900:
good. sanchez is next. arsenal don fall 4 gutter MARCH AM MATCH AM grin grin dangote should buy dis club already and send wenger on exile. Dude is bringing shame and humiliation to the club

Oshe! !, bro i sing along, arsenal don fall 4 gutter MARCH AM MATCH AM [center][/center]

grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by julioralph(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

He can always compete with Moses... Same thing happened to William and Pedro. William always start ahead of Pedro but starting from bench when return from his "time-off" because of his mother's death.

All Ox need is one good performance when given chance.

Can he fit into the role/position played by Moses? Yea we know he's good going forward (just like Moses), but he cannot compete with him when it comes to defensive play. He's never done that at Arsenal cause there was no need for him to do so. (Remember he has to support both the attack and defence at all times)
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by WhoIBe: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Arsenal need to make money this season, They know it will be a very tough season and expectations are very low so sell some players now and share the money with the board of directors only then will it be a successful season.

The focus now is on next season because this season has been planned. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by 9jvirgin(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
nwaire:
True talk o, you forgot to add injury prone, well over used is there
imagine 9 goals in his entire stay at Arsenal [img][/img] no naa, op its free otherwise not sure wat this is all about

grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
lofty900:
good. sanchez is next. arsenal don fall 4 gutter MARCH AM MATCH AM grin grin dangote should buy dis club already and send wenger on exile. Dude is bringing shame and humiliation to the club

So sad I have to agree with you.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by nobleblood: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
At some point all you will stop this stupidity and figure out who is smarter. Wenger or the rest of you. My take is that one don't get to keep and high profile job like that by being stupid. He must be doing somtihing right. First of all chamberline is not a world class player. Just a distinctively average one. His vital states shows only 20 goals in six seasons for the club playing mostly attacking right roles. Now that's the same wing as Ronaldo.20 goals in six season. Such a player is two state away from being s top class player in my books. But no one is reading those stats anymore. Everyone is so high on emotion. If you flip that script it becomes clear. Like what if Wenger was going for a player who has manage just 20 goals in six season in a top flight club? Now dont laugh. But that is an average of just 3.5goals per season. Yeah you heard me right. A 3.5 per season player being priced for 35million.. Would that make sense? Will that remotely be considered a squad improvement? I doubt. Only in ox head does he believe he is a world class player. I have seen this happen with so many asernal players over and over again( klebb= baca,nasri= city, song= baca, cliche=city e.t.c) no one of them is smart enough to get it. They are not as good as the arsenal style make them appears. The Wenger football is a well choreographed piece of art, that even the simplest of footballing mind can interpreted. Even a chamak once did it..cygan bentner lol.

I for one think we have got the better end of this deal.

Ox 24, and at the peek of his career. Maybe he will developed further or may be he will be stagnant like a typical English player.( sterling , welbeg, Walcott, Wiltshire, Gibbs,.. All of which had potentials but some how never hit any pick. But for now I wish him success and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dtrend(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Arsenal is crazy o! One of their best players na him dem sell so grin grin grin grin

he didn't want to renew his contract na
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by keemi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
A change of club is needed to get a different perspective...although Ox will be a perpectual bench warmer at Chelsea...eventually he will go out on a loan to a championship club...
grin grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dtrend(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
zagadat1:
So who is he gonna bench in the chelsea team?

back up, cos of number of games that they are going to play UCL, EPL, FA, etc
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dtrend(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
kelvin91:
Chelsea sold matic for $40 and bought our crap for $35 million LOL!!!!!
Chelsea I don't know what you guys are smoking over there ........

Signing a player who scored only 9 goals in 6 seasons......hahahahahahahaha.........
Can he pass = NO
Can he Score= NO
Can he dribble = YES
Can he fry his hair = YES...............Chelsea thanks for buying him anyway because that money offered was not turning down for a player DAT does not have any vision, no finish product ,,.............

Lolzzz, u r funny
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dennisworld1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
youmour:
Who him wan kon bench?jonsing guy him no even happy say Liverpool contact am,you go rust for that Chelsea abeg Lemar show
sorry Lamar is going to Liverpool
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
hmm...anyway i like his strength. UP CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Lanceslot(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
kelvin91:
Chelsea sold matic for $40 and bought our crap for $35 million LOL!!!!!
Chelsea I don't know what you guys are smoking over there ........

Signing a player who scored only 9 goals in 6 seasons......hahahahahahahaha.........
Can he pass = NO
Can he Score= NO
Can he dribble = YES
Can he fry his hair = YES...............Chelsea thanks for buying him anyway because that money offered was not turning down for a player DAT does not have any vision, no finish product ,,.............
Pained as$ assnal fan... Is scoring goals his job? Is he a striker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis / Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.