Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,980 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (37148 Views)

Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Chelsea Agrees A Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dennisworld1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
IloveTrump:

you are a misplaced fool.
comparing overhype neymar with sanchez , two time copa america winner. are you OK. your case is in IDP camp.
do u think is easy to win Olympic and champions league.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:

Can he fit into the role/position played by Moses? Yea we know he's good going forward (just like Moses), but he cannot compete with him when it comes to defensive play. He's never done that at Arsenal cause there was no need for him to do so. (Remember he has to support both the attack and defence at all times)

Has Moses ever play such role/position before arrival of Conte ? No

Can Ox be competitive enough to bench Moses ? Maybe and maybe not.

We never see Moses playing in such role before but he did well when he was given chance. I believe anyone else including Ox who has never play in such role could do more if given same chance.

Always remember that ability of a man can not be tested until if given a chance to serve

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Davidscott(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
whc kind fockin player chelsea won buy abeg conte no tire buy dis legover arsena player 4 d club o he go cus confition 4 d players :Dwhc kind fockin player chelsea won buy abeg conte no tire buy dis legover arsena player 4 d club o he go cus confition 4 d players cheesy
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dtrend(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

I don't like to argue bro but I find it difficult to agree with you.

This is 2017 football!!! a lot of players out there including Ox can replace Moses with Chelsea 3-4-3 formation and perform better.

Cesar Azip. can fill that role just fine too, I concur
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dennisworld1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
what will happen to William
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by julioralph(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

Has Moses ever play such role/position before arrival of Conte ? No

Can Ox be competitive enough to bench Moses ? Maybe and maybe not.

We never see Moses playing in such role before but he did well when he was given chance. I believe anyone else including Ox who has never play in such role could do more if given same chance.

Always remember that ability of a man can not be tested until if given a chance to serve

True talk but he's got to prove himself. He should be grateful if he gets about 35 mins per game.. for now at least
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dtrend(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:

Can he fit into the role/position played by Moses? Yea we know he's good going forward (just like Moses), but he cannot compete with him when it comes to defensive play. He's never done that at Arsenal cause there was no need for him to do so. (Remember he has to support both the attack and defence at all times)

he's helping out on both wings not just RWB
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chelsea need squad dept.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by comrChris(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
kelvin91:
Chelsea sold matic for $40 and bought our crap for $35 million LOL!!!!!
Chelsea I don't know what you guys are smoking over there ........

Signing a player who scored only 9 goals in 6 seasons......hahahahahahahaha.........
Can he pass = NO
Can he Score= NO
Can he dribble = YES
Can he fry his hair = YES...............Chelsea thanks for buying him anyway because that money offered was not turning down for a player DAT does not have any vision, no finish product ,,.............
All these analysis because he agreed to join chelsea?

All of you arsenal fans running your mouths now know Ox better than wengar and arsenal who begged him to stay and even went to the extent of increasing his pay..

You all should accept your arsenal team is going down and you are pained

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by julioralph(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
dtrend:

he's helping out on both wings not just RWB

Yea, thats why he will not pose a direct threat to Moses' place in the starting 11. (So long Conte sticks with his usual formula of course)
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:

True talk but he's got to prove himself. He should be grateful if he gets about 35 mins per game.. for now at least

I agree but always remember there must be a 'consensus ad idem" before his decision to join Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by lateefGRDT(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
all this arsenal fan sef...
y'all saying he isnt good buh you bleeped-up manager and board offered him £180,000 ?!

remember thats was how u lost A.cole to chelsea thinking u guys had the better deal wit gallas...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by inasman(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice move, arsenal is finished xcept d sack that old ISOKO man called wenger, I see dem ending d season blow 15th position. Less I 4get Chelsea all d way.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by inasman(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=pawesome post=59912275]Wenger should jst go already na...haba..na curse dem curse us wit dis man? Make una carry protest go meet am for London.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by julioralph(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

I agree but always remember there must be a 'consensus ad idem" before his decision to join Chelsea

Consensus on paper only. Remember that he cannot really bargain much for now, CFC are in a much stronger position whereas he's desperate to leave Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Iseddy: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:
I am,not a Chelsea fan, but honestly truth be told, this is real misplaced priority, they don't need this guy in their team.

What is Conte thinking?

BTW: Arsene Wenger, seeing his player moving to Chelsea after lossing two matches in a row, would be like.

Make unah kuku kill me grin
If you observe well, d players Chelsea are try to sign now is England players because of FA rules of home grown players not that Chelsea can't get other quality players outside England.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Augiiee(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Seriously Chelsea fans shouldnt get their hopes high cuz chamberlain is over-hyped...he only knows how to run and driibble with no end-product
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by IBBG(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2017
chamberlain will be a good signing, much better than d midfield players we have sold or loaned. playing with fabregas, willian, pedeo, hazard, morata, kante and ofcourse david luiz will definitely improve your game. chelsea definitely need his speed and passing ability as well as dribbling, especially when we hit teams on counter attack.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ipledge10(m): 4:16am On Aug 29, 2017
Panama07:

I don't like to argue bro but I find it difficult to agree with you.

This is 2017 football!!! a lot of players out there including Ox can replace Moses with Chelsea 3-4-3 formation and perform better.

Now I get ur point, I mean no player in current chelsea squad, which is more reason why we need ox
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by xarookqh(m): 4:21am On Aug 29, 2017
abbey621:

You are definitely not a Chelsea fan otherwise you would realize how crazy the market is right now and we have a very depleted squad. This signing takes care of two problem, a cover for Moses and a speedster capable of getting into the box.

Congratulations, I hope he performs for you guys just like he did for us grin
All speed, No brains
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by xarookqh(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2017
silkytouch:
Good riddance!
Just popular because he is English and not because he adds any real value to the team. Calling him average is to flatter him AOC is below average.

9 goals in 6 seasons, even Metersacker and Koscielny have scored up to that amount of goals each over the same period of time.

An attacking Midfielder that can not score nor assist, is that one an attacking midfielder?
Exactly good riddance! The only memorable thing he did at Arsenal was the goal he scored against Chelsea in the 2015 community shield, apart from that all he did was run run run run run
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by sodson11(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2017
wunmi590:
I am,not a Chelsea fan, but honestly truth be told, this is real misplaced priority, they don't need this guy in their team.

What is Conte thinking?

BTW: Arsene Wenger, seeing his player moving to Chelsea after lossing two matches in a row, would be like.

1. He is an homegrown player
2. He will be used to rotate both Alonso, Moses and Central midfield
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017
pawesome:
Wenger should jst go already na...haba..na curse dem curse us wit dis man?
Nna I no Sabi O
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wunmi590(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Iseddy:

If you observe well, d players Chelsea are try to sign now is England players because of FA rules of home grown players not that Chelsea can't get other quality players outside England.

You are right cool
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wunmi590(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2017
sodson11:

1. He is an homegrown player
2. He will be used to rotate both Alonso, Moses and Central midfield

Ok cool
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by phenzeek: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Moral of this transfer : Wenger is not looking to winning any trophy.

I still can't figure how he will let such a versatile player go to a title contender if he intend winning the title.

This is a good signing for Chelsea. OX will provide competition to both Moses and Alonso on the flanks.

And pls Arsenal fans, lets try and face how problems. OX is a very good player with so much potential, stop down-talkin him like the transfer no pain U. Even Man U fans.

Waiting on Sanchez, Mustafi, Bellerin to leave. These guys deserve beta.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by IloveTrump(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2017
dennisworld1:
do u think is easy to win Olympic and champions league.
lol, Olympic and champion league are not major trophies compared to copa america. that s why I said, you need to read more. stop the copy and paste.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by dennisworld1(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:

lol, Olympic and champion league are not major trophies compared to copa america. that s why I said, you need to read more. stop the copy and paste.
lie. what did they use in giving world best. so u will say he is better than Messi too abi
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by SageNaruto(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:

Olympic n Champions League not major trophies?!

Are you sure you are a football fan?

Don't let bias cloud ur judgement...
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wizsolzy(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2017
wunmi590:

What is Conte thinking?

Lol u badt gon!

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by IloveTrump(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
dennisworld1:
lie. what did they use in giving world best. so u will say he is better than Messi too abi
so Europe football is a major world cup right.
Europe champion league is just like , Africa champion league that eyimba has won. eh, you got me back. I think I have educate you a bit.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Phi001(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2017
phenzeek:
Moral of this transfer : Wenger is not looking to winning any trophy.

I still can't figure how he will let such a versatile player go to a title contender if he intend winning the title.

This is a good signing for Chelsea. OX will provide competition to both Moses and Alonso on the flanks.

And pls Arsenal fans, lets try and face how problems. OX is a very good player with so much potential, stop down-talkin him like the transfer no pain U. Even Man U fans.

Waiting on Sanchez, Mustafi, Bellerin to leave. These guys deserve beta.
Did Wenger tell you he wanted to let go of Chamberlain?

The boy said he wants to go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis / Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.