Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (45028 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by daewoorazer(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Most of the times, we guys are very sensitive to the kinda light thrown from the opposite sex (the bad and niggaz from the zanga will relate). This varies from a girl asking us whether we have a girlfriend, calling us, taking us on dates e.t.c.

Not however, there are categories of women you should never consider their acts as green lights, else, you'd end up red-flagged by her.

1. The Nudists
: trust me bro, don't ever take it to be that she is into you. You get to her room and you are surprised she is in panties and bra, obviously comfortable around you. Bad news, she doesn't only does that to you, she does it to all her visitor's except for the elderly ones. If you ain't smart in d game, you'd fall for it and make a supposed 'smart move'. This will def land you a dirty slap. Be warned!

2. The Tomboys: you mostly see these girls alone in bars, football viewing centres, or on the pitch of a football match. Also you'd see them swing their arms around guys while walking with dem, or probably hugging every guy in a group of a dozen guys. Don't rush these kinda gals as they are mostly like guys, hence a number of them are lesbians (not always). If you ain't smart, you'd fall for it and you'd definitely crash.

3. Bartenders and Hostesses: these group do theirs professionally. The ethics require them to be extremely nice to clients, hence, a JJC in the game who takes these 'nice' acts as green light is obviously O.Y.O.

Feel free to add yourz

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
2. The Tomboys: you mostly see these girls alone in bars, football viewing centres, or on the pitch of a football match. Also you'd see them swing their arms around guys while walking with dem, or probably hugging every guy in a group of a dozen guys. Don't rush these kinda gals as they are mostly like guys, hence a number of them are lesbians (not always). If you ain't smart, you'd fall for it and you'd definitely crash.

Whats wrong with hugging men? embarassed

I love to hug especially if the guy is meaty & smells good grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Blackhawk01: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ushers wink

14 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by daewoorazer(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whats wrong in hugging men? embarassed

Meaty down there I presume

And BTW. .do u also hug every guy in a group of a dozen guys.... It's different from randomly hugging guys you a dripping for

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Shol3(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice tips
Someone should write about guys

5 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by daewoorazer(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shol3:
Nice tips

Naaa... We guys are clear on our needs... You don't need to presume anything..

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Headlesschicken(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Shol3:
Nice tips
grin
Shol3:
Nice tips
Nufin to write bout guys if we give u green light n u fink x for real na yuh Toto go hear am... No unnecessary mood swing

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

Meaty down there I presume

And BTW. .do u also hug every guy in a group of a dozen guys.... It's different from randomly hugging guys you a dripping for

HaHahahaa! Nawa ooo..u so nasty.. tongue

What i mean by meaty is that the guy must be chunky and NOT all bones like a walking skeleton baba embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Shol3(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin grin Nufin to write bout guys if we give u green light n u fink x for real na yuh Toto go hear am... No unnecessary mood swing
Am waiting for a counter thread
And I don't need green lights I just like knowing things

1 Like

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Shol3(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

Naaa... We guys are clear on our needs... You don't need to presume anything..
That's cool
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by BiafranBushBoy: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shol3:
Nice tips

I will...

Never assume I am into you. I am a professional heartbreaker.

Read my story here Click here to read my life as a male sex addict
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by daewoorazer(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

HaHahahaa! Nawa ooo..u so nasty.. tongue

What i mean by meaty is that the guy must be chunky and NOT all bones like a walking skeleton baba embarassed

Lol... Wetin slim bobos do u na

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by daewoorazer(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I will...

Never assume I am into you. I am a professional heartbreaker.

Fellow from d zanga....

I trust u... We don't look Uche face

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by TINALETC3(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
angry
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by xholayZZ(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well, as a cassanova I care less
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by soberdrunk(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
No girl is 'into you' instantly', unless you are a celebrity, you have to make them become 'into you'...... angry

11 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Narldon: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2017

I concur...
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by veacea: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okay now
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by safiaaASSHOLE: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
4. Safiaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by ImpressionsNG: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
A Nigerian girl would be a "nudist" for every random visitor of the opposite sex, except the elderly? Are you kidding me? Which part of Nigeria are you talking about?
I'm sure most guys here would readily relocate to THAT part of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, guys, make sure to take garlic and vitamin c supplements with you when relocating. I'm certain you'll need it to avoid 'network failure' if those strange nudist girls succumb to your seduction, as I'm very sure they will....

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

8 Likes

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by opalu: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
okay
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by bbbabes(f): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
The flirt

1 Like

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Ogashub(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well written
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rubbish
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Traah
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by Jorian1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
The number 3 ba de worst. Those fine girls where de act like receptionist. Na so my guy spend him money every Friday because say de babe de always smile for am. Only to realised she smiles with all niggas

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by jeeqaa7(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ogbeni carm dan
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by wunmi590(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
OP, the ladies in these categories who are nairalanders are coming for you.

Just wear your helmet

Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by femi4: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whats wrong in hugging men? embarassed

meaty bi ti bawo
Re: 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You by beautiful232(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
that number one is So me...But if you try to take advantage cause I'm free with you.I will surely slap you.lol

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush / Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.