Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad (4086 Views)

"How Can This Pretty Lady Marry Him?" — People React To Pictures Of Adama Indimi / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
A young Nigerian lady miss maryann Akinola is looking for her dad currently and she needs assistance....
The name of the dad is captain
kolade Akinola, a pilot from ekiti state who got separated from her mum when she was little.

She was living with her mum whom refused her access to her dad over the years. Now her mum is late and she's looking for the dad.

Please anyone with useful information should contact 08085757815.
Lalasticlala, mynd44

https://viewsnaija..com.ng/2017/08/young-nigerian-looking-for-her-dad.html

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
She should be looking for her fiancee rather

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Op wetin concern pmb picture there

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:
easy
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:
Op wetin concern pmb picture there

That's the picture of the man she's looking for
It has nothing to do with baba
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mophasa:

Crop it and put his picture alone nah

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

This a serious matter, please no jokes
If you have no useful info,just stfu

Those are the pictures we could lay hands on

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

No worries, we need the attention
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Just search him up on facebook

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mophasa:

This a serious matter, please no jokes
If you have no useful info,just stfu

Those are the pictures we could lay hands on

In the first place how are we sure with the news sef ?

Why putting pmb on it if it is a serious matter as claimed

Finally you can contact the presidency on it since he snapped with Mr president

No need of the fake publicity

We are not daft here

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by omenkaLives(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Someone like my good friend Tonyebarcanista wouldn't mind pretending to be her dad.

Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
MasViews:
Just search him up on facebook

We, ve searched every social media handle without any luck
He's a pilot and seems not to be a social media person
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

In the first place how are we sure with the news sef ?

Why putting pmb on it if it is a serious matter as claimed

Finally you can contact the presidency on it since he snapped with Mr president

No need of the fake publicity

We are not daft here

It's not fake my friend, it's a real family issue
Please if you know anyone from ekiti state, you can as well be of help here

The issue is to get across to captain kolade Akinola
Am sure he's also looking for his child

Please stop joking with this
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mophasa:

We, ve searched every social media handle without any luck He's a pilot and seems not to be a social media person

She will find him Insha Allah
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
MasViews:

She will find him Insha Allah

Amin, bless you brother

Lalasticlala please help

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Is this her personal number?

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Someone like my good friend Tonyebarcanista wouldn't mind pretending to be her dad.

Smh.
Bro, I'm her cousin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by deji17: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mophasa:
A young Nigerian lady miss maryann Akinola is looking for her dad currently and she needs assistance....
The name of the dad is captain
kolade Akinola, a pilot from ekiti state who got separated from her mum when she was little.

She was living with her mum whom refused her access to her dad over the years. Now her mum is late and she's looking for the dad.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

https://viewsnaija..com.ng/2017/08/young-nigerian-looking-for-her-dad.html

PMB might know her Dad'd whereabout, since he was last seen with him.

Check inside Aso Villa too..
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is this her personal number?
grin
Nah not at all
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, I'm her cousin grin

Lol, then you should know the whereabout of the dad
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
deji17:

PMB might know her Dad'd whereabout, since he was last seen with him.

Check inside Aso Villa too..

I hear say rat don pursue people from inside aso rock ni cry
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sus4allng: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
This look like another Nigeria scam format. Pretty lady looking for a rich dad. No family member or friends to her mum who know who impregnated her mum Abi?

This is real scam!

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, I'm her cousin grin

grin grin grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:

Smh.

grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by mightyhazell: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:

take am easy.

GMB wen no sabi say u dey exist na him u dey always dey convulse anytime dem mention him name here.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
mightyhazell:
take am easy.

GMB wen no sabi say u dey exist na him u dey always dey convulse anytime dem mention him name here.

He's my president that I love so much

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by SalamRushdie: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
So she has his name , occupation and picture yet you could not just go to NCAA and ask of him because they have a list of all pilots cleared to fly in our Airspace and people there will definitely know him since he evn flies VIP circuits ..

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mophasa:

It's not fake my friend, it's a real family issue
Please if you know anyone from ekiti state, you can as well be of help here

The issue is to get across to captain kolade Akinola
Am sure he's also looking for his child

Please stop joking with this
If this is real, I know her dad
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by Mophasa(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
mightyfada:

If this is real, I know her dad

Then your help is highly needed
You don't need to contact her, just let him know about this please
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Looking For Her Dad by ashjay001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mophasa:

I believe there should be a pilot register or association?! Try go to any airport n make enquiries.

If she can even remember d last airline he worked for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Killed After Caught Almost Swallowing Money (pictures) / Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life / Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.