Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues (39164 Views)

Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / We Need Our National ID Cards / NIMC National ID Card Is Out, Check If Your ID Is Ready, Sept 2011 – May 2017 En (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by snapatini(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
NIMC seems to me as a fraudulent organisation... I enrolled and got a slip for my national identity card since 2013, and up till this present moment have not been issued or given my card, all I keep getting is that I would be sent a message...for four years now, no message...nawaooo...I don tire.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tedassie:

shey,the temporary slip has your National Identification Number(NIN) on it?

Yes it contains the NIN.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by awomike4u(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
usmanspihn:
Useless people. I did mine 2011, till date, they haven't messaged me

Sir please what are you talking about? I thought the whole process started 2013?
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Thewaythingsare: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Iliterecy truly goes beyond the ability to read and write!
I thought that literacy level in Nigeria was increasing until I got to Nairaland. Sad enough, most of the people dropping comments here are supposed to be graduates and students, yet they can not understand the implications of certain world trends. No wonder agberos can hold us to ransom as a country and the citizens can not even have a single voice to tell the leaders what we want
First the most important aspect of the process is your registration. Once you get your NIN, you are are a bona fide citizen. Your card which is almost an insignificant part of the whole process will be given you in due course. Remember that it is free and it costs some money to produce.
Now we should know something that even without your card, once you are registered. You can be identified any time any day with your finger print Even without the NIN.
So the most important thing in this whole thing is the NIN. Once you have your NIN, trust me, you are covered although the card will still be given you in due course. After this explanations, its saddening to still hear people who are supposed to be enlightened and digital clamour for the card like some local farmers in Mubi! So if I were you, I would rush down to an enrollment centre to register so I can afford myself the seeming luxury of the most important part, the NIN. Thanks
olatpic:
Good morning..

Please those that have done their pre-enrolment on NIMC portal should tell us how they went about it.

lalasticlala, we need more contribution on this thread....over to you!
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Thewaythingsare: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
valx2:
Stupid NIMC or whatever they call themselves. I registered since 2014 in umuahia all I could get is one piece of paper they call temporary I'd. Very useless set of people .
I thought that literacy level in Nigeria was increasing until I got to Nairaland. Sad enough, most of the people dropping comments here are supposed to be graduates and students, yet they can not understand the implications of certain world trends. No wonder agberos can hold us to ransom as a country and the citizens can not even have a single voice to tell the leaders what we want
First the most important aspect of the process is your registration. Once you get your NIN, you are are a bona fide citizen. Your card which is almost an insignificant part of the whole process will be given you in due course. Remember that it is free and it costs some money to produce.
Now we should know something that even without your card, once you are registered. You can be identified any time any day with your finger print Even without the NIN.
So the most important thing in this whole thing is the NIN. Once you have your NIN, trust me, you are covered although the card will still be given you in due course. After this explanations, its saddening to still hear people who are supposed to be enlightened and digital clamour for the card like some local farmers in Mubi! So if I were you, I would rush down to an enrollment centre to register so I can afford myself the seeming luxury of the most important part, the NIN. Thanks
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by nkemjacob2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Go to their office and do your nimc leave the road side vendor
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Gregdcutie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Gregdcutie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thewaythingsare:
Instead of you to have asked why almost every one here was demanding for their cards, your smart self just concluded they were illiterates
P.S Banks have refused accepting the slips as a valid form of identification, they only accept the cards and other valid forms of identification apparently have some cost attached to it and so many did not register during the last election hence no voters card
Next time don't be so quick to assume, you don't end up coming off as smart

4 Likes

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by GeebeeM(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nnemuka:

I have filled the form, I met two ladies. The Hausa woman and the other lady on the big side.

Since last year nothing. Their Facebook page is not functioning.

Send me a mail on gabdyem@gmail.com
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by GeebeeM(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
UbaniChikadibia:
Gud day friends, pls i need ur help. I have done my own National ID Card over a year now and my data is on their system, i did it sometime April last year at Rivers State Local Government Council, Moscow Road and they asked me to come back in one month time only for me to come back in one month time and was informed they have relocated their office to somewhere else, i have been looking for a way to get it but all to no avail and the greatest problem i have now is: The slip they gave to me to come back with in one month time got missing and i cant lay my hands on it.

Is it possible to get my National ID Card without the slip, because somebody directed me to go to their office in Aba Road after INEC office. Pls help. Thanks

Send a mail to gabdyem@gmail.com
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Nnemuka(f): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2017
GeebeeM:

Send me a mail on gabdyem@gmail.com
sent you a mail
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by usmanspihn(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2017
awomike4u:

Sir please what are you talking about? I thought the whole process started 2013?
2013 ke, I'm sure my dad did his in 2012 and he just got his permanent card last month
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by awomike4u(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
usmanspihn:

2013 ke, I'm sure my dad did his in 2012 and he just got his permanent card last month

I'm wrong then. Although, I did mine 2013, I should be expecting my permanent card next year then.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by castyp6254: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
there should be identity card likeaadhar card to make the process of enrolment faster and smoother.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by valx2: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Thewaythingsare:
Oga its illiteracy...Sabinus

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by karlboss: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2019
How do I get this national id card. The slip they gave me can't be used in banks
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Samconcepts(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Please any national ID card enrollment going on at the moment?

Am in PH and seriously need someone to get enrolled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stampede On Ketu Overhead Bridge (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) / Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.