Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas (2294 Views)

Newly Imported Volvo Xc90 AWD For Sale - Best Amongst All / Newly Imported Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Camry SE (sports Edition) - 3.7m / Freshly Imported Grade A 2010 Venza. Loaded And Ready. 5.8million negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Every body needs care,protection and attention during this rainy and cold season even our lovely cars.
Introducing the newest car umbrellas to help protect our cars from sun, rain and stormy weather..
Guaranteed cover and car protection... available in automatic and manual at a very affordable price

[/b] Call 08136900170 to order yours now.. limited stocks available(number also available on whatsapp)[b]

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by kaffy4tope(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hw much?
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by Absa: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Price
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
is it just me or i dont see the relevance of this product....what does it protect the car from?! rain water, sun?!
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
is it just me or i dont see the relevance of this product....what does it protect the car from?! rain water, sun?!

from bird droppings if you park under a tree. I park under a tree, this is a good solution for me

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

from bird droppings if you park under a tree. I park under a tree, this is a good solution for me

hhmm ok, but wouldnt that be a pain in the aaass to fix and unfix from the car everytime you park?!
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

hhmm ok, but wouldnt that be a pain in the aaass to fix and unfix from the car everytime you park?!

I park under the tree in the evening when I close from work. and its there till the next day.

sadly I will not be buying it due to its price.
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I park under the tree in the evening when I close from work. and its there till the next day.

sadly I will not be buying it due to its price.

hhmm ok, how much is the price, since the OP is afraid to write it here?!
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

hhmm ok, how much is the price, since the OP is afraid to write it here?!

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

bwaaaaah! for this piece of plastic/nylon cover?! you might as well buy a bed sheet and cover your car with it.

4 Likes

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by gbzed(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You don't mean it SIR
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
well, it's very much worth the price i must tell you.. first,it's made of pure leather..
secondly, the remote control will d all the job and you can control that from as far as 2meters away
you can send me a message on whatsapp 08136900170 so i will send you a demo video
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
How i wish nairaland has a video input function, you all will see what i'm saying
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
CHIGZYPAUL:
well, it's very much worth the price i must tell you.. first,it's made of pure leather..
secondly, the remote control will d all the job and you can control that from as far as 2meters away
you can send me a message on whatsapp 08136900170 so i will send you a demo video

car umbrella made of heavy leather instead of light nylon?!
is the remote control gonna put this ugly umbrella in the booth of the car, by itself?!

what a joke...

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by WhoDeyThere(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
130k is so exorbitant with the present economic situation.
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maybe you need to see the demo before you'll will believe... this idea has been implemented in germany and in the US for months now and it's gaining acceptance fast... I'm sure you'll react the same way by the time a drone starts running home delivery services instead of humans (a technology amazon just launched in the US)
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
WhoDeyThere:
130k is so exorbitant with the present economic situation.

stuff that is selling for 80$ (roughly ₦30K) on Alibaba, they want ₦130K for it in Nigeria, lol!

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yea, true @whodeyhere but it includes both shiping cost and it's going to be delivered free to anywhere in lagos
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by WhoDeyThere(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

stuff that is selling for 80$ (roughly ₦30K) on Alibaba, they want ₦130K for it in Nigeria, lol!
Imagine! Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
smiles...i tottally disagree with that 80 dollars tag sir,, you can share the link here pls ... and if it's possible order and pay all delivery fees and let's see how much all together sir... If you're not intrested, why not ignore instead of making negative comments..
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
WhoDeyThere:
Imagine! Wickedness of the highest order.

some unscrupulous wicked being indeed... they want to regain their recession losses in ONE transaction.
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
@whodeyhere.. that's too personal na.. easy sir.. i don't do such and i do my things with lots of integrity.. the last caller can attest to that.. you can check the price and confirm before you start making negative comments moreover, you just heard 130k and you didn't bother asking to verify .smh.. Na we nigerians dey kill ourselves
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
CHIGZYPAUL:
smiles...i tottally disagree with that 80 dollars tag sir,, you can share the link here pls ... and if it's possible order and pay all delivery fees and let's see how much all together sir... If you're not intrested, why not ignore instead of making negative comments..

thank me later:
https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/2017-Melody-popular-sun-uv-dust_60666466374.html?spm=a2700.7782932.1998701000.4.187bd15bmfD6Fe

1 Like

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by bily(m): 3:27am On Aug 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

thank me later:
https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/2017-Melody-popular-sun-uv-dust_60666466374.html?spm=a2700.7782932.1998701000.4.187bd15bmfD6Fe

Oga take it easy na.

89*24*24cm shocked for 1 Pack shocked is gonna cost you a fortune to ship by the time they calculate shipping by volume for you.

Selling price is usually not the only factor you consider when buying stuffs online

1 Like

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
thank you for the clarification @billy.. God bless you sir
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks for the update.. quite insightful but i'm not sure you've bought anything from alibaba before..if not you won't be analyzing things this way sir cos you forget that you can't pay shipping cost for just one product cos you'll be charged the same price as when you buy in bulk

thank me later:
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
130K?

I'm going to show my cousin at Aba and task him to come up with something that will do the job at a cheaper cost.

Good concept (even though it barely covered the whole car) but damn too pricey.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
bily:

Oga take it easy na.

89*24*24cm shocked for 1 Pack shocked is gonna cost you a fortune to ship by the time they calculate shipping by volume for you.
Selling price is usually not the only factor you consider when buying stuffs online

as if this dude bought only one of this car umbrella....and let me say it again.... no matter how much shipping costs, it does NOT warrant for a 100K difference on the price tag, NEVER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
smiles... thanks for the compliment chief ..the tent umbrella is multi purpose and can cover everything that has to do with the car as it can be lowered to spread out on the car roof just like a normal house roof, any side effect will only be on the car tires.. grin. As for your couz in alaba, he might be able to come out with something as good as this cos this one is from GERMANY[b][/b]

And for the price, that's why it comes in automatic and manual.. yu can just go for the one you can afford sir

as opposed to the made in china that was advertised on Jack Ma's Alibaba platform.. cool

ifyalways:
130K?

I'm going to show my cousin at Aba and task him to come up with something that will do the job at a cheaper cost.

Good concept (even though it barely covered the whole car) but damn too pricey.
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by aboyaji(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

so it's only because we're preventing foul or bird droppings that warrants shelling out #130k for this piece? I see no use in owning this.

Not in this recession.
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
aboyaji:
so it's only because we're preventing foul or bird droppings that warrants shelling out #130k for this piece? I see no use in owning this.

Not in this recession.

not every one is in a recession wink
Re: Brand New Imported Car Umbrellas by aboyaji(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

not every one is in a recession wink
Ha! Baba o. Can I come and clean your shoes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Matrix First Body Buy And Drive In Ibadan 1.1m last / Tokunbo Lexus Rx 350 Red Colour 2010 Super Clean For Giveaway Price, Low Mileage / Clean Tokunbo Mercedes-benz ML 320 2003 Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.