Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With (1711 Views)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by Denko2721987(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Do you know that the gas cylinder you live with in the kitchen is a time bomb, ready to explode any time.
Like the vehicle tire that has an expiring date, do you equally know that the Gas Cylinder has an expiring date.

Expired LPG Cylinder are not safe for use, so please be careful. The expiring date is coded on the side of the LPG Cylinder in alphabetical order, A,B,C,D in quarters.

A is for March 1st Qtr
B is for June. 2nd Qtr
C is for Sept. 3th Qtr
D is for Dec 4th Qtr

There are some two digit number that follows, e.g. D06. The digit stand for the year the validity expires D06 stands for 4th Quarter (December) 2006.

That is the expiring date of that LPG Cylinder, so be careful to avoid domestic accidents.

Please share to save life.

cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
RoyalRoy

1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by youngreva(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
mods please push to front page A time bomb it is
Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by Ezionye(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Reason I don't use gas. The good old keresone stove will do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by mrjojo: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Gas scares the f.u.ck outta me but they are necessary embarassed
Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by interimex: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Denko2721987:
Do you know that the gas cylinder you live with in the kitchen is a time bomb, ready to explode any time.
Like the vehicle tire that has an expiring date, do you equally know that the Gas Cylinder has an expiring date.

Expired LPG Cylinder are not safe for use, so please be careful. The expiring date is coded on the side of the LPG Cylinder in alphabetical order, A,B,C,D in quarters.

A is for March 1st Qtr
B is for June. 2nd Qtr
C is for Sept. 3th Qtr
D is for Dec 4th Qtr

There are some two digit number that follows, e.g. D06. The digit stand for the year the validity expires D06 stands for 4th Quarter (December) 2006.

That is the expiring date of that LPG Cylinder, so be careful to avoid domestic accidents.

Please share to save life.

cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
RoyalRoy

An easy way to prevent this type of accident is to get some quality products, which means they are durable during time, and last a longtime. Ths way you will only buy it once and be happy for many many years.
So I think since cooking gas(lpg) is a serious and dangerous matter, but it also has A LOT of benefits(way more benefits than kerosene), should be taken seriously and only certified products should be bought.

choose made in italy and you will not have such problems.

BUY QUALITY!

www.interimex.it

Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by BluePearls(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
interimex:

An easy way to prevent this type of accident is to get some quality products, which means they are durable during time, and last a longtime. Ths way you will only buy it once and be happy for many many years.
So I think since cooking gas(lpg) is a serious and dangerous matter, but it also has A LOT of benefits(way more benefits than kerosene), should be taken seriously and only certified products should be bought.

choose made in italy and you will not have such problems.

BUY QUALITY!

www.interimex.it

How to get?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by donbuchi1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank you
Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by interimex: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
BluePearls:

How to get?

hello,
visit our website www.interimex.it and fill in contact form.

thanks
Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by interimex: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
donbuchi1:
Thank you

thanks to you
Re: Cooking Gas - The Potential Danger We Live With by interimex: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2018
BluePearls:

How to get?

please contact me by email: export@interimex.it
visit our website for more products: www.interimex.it

thanks and Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers / Why Do Some Ladies Engage In This Practice? / My Fear Of Delivery Is All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.