Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (41058 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by dre11(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
This very popular actress in the Yoruba version of Nollywood is currently in a serious yawa following the terrible problem that is threatening her marriage as her husband has just put another woman on a nine-month course.

The actress is a household name. She is a ‘heavy-chested’ woman and based on those assets, she has a stage name that has to do with an area in Ambode’s state known for heavy human and vehicular movement and where the popular motor union used to settle scores with violent fighting always.

According to Olofofos, the actress has just found out that her husband has played an ‘away match’ and even scored an ‘own goal’ and she is currently threatening ‘by fire by thunder’ over the matter.

Olofofos told Nosey Parker that the actress, who is always moving from one location to the other, all in a bid to make as much money as possible, was once warned by her husband to stop moving about always and spend more time at home, but she refused to listen to him.

However, after some time, the husband was said to have found comfort in the bosom of another woman, leading to the woman embarking on a nine-month course while the actress, who has since packed out of the man’s house, has vowed to do everything possible to deal with both the husband and the lady.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/actresss-husband-impregnates-another-woman/
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by josephine123: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
no head, no tail...blind story

35 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by majamajic(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmmm

grin grin grin

Actresses and marriages grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by BiafranBushBoy: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
great

Conji is bad... I can relate. After I wrote mine as a story Click to read my Life as a Sex Addict

cry
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ronke Oshodi-Oke.

Awon oniranu gbogbo

Some men sef cannot control their deeks. If you want to play away match, at least use protection.

You women that are sleeping with people's husbands should continue. The day of the Lord's wrath is coming upon you generation of vipers and oloshos.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by ifegadinma: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
No wonder her recent outburst!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
I suggest the next generation of men come with detachable pricks.
Just collect your husband's own whenever he is going out grin
...but knowing how men can cooperate on matters like this, they'll still bypass this measure.

I foresee conversations like "wrist.bangle, you dey use your prick today? Abeg, guy I need am...my mumu wife carry my own travel to her movie location and that my chick dey come"... cheesy cheesy

Aunty Ronke, sorry o. They both share in the blame, couples should maintain a balance between work and family. None should suffer for the other. Infidelity doesn't solve this poor work-life balance either, it only complicates it.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Evablizin(f): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by joeeee240(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
NA MEN'S RIGHT TO CHEAT. A MAN CAN CHEAT

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by wristbangle: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:
...but knowing how men can cooperate on matters like this, they'll still bypass this measure.

I foresee conversations like "wristbangle, you dey use your prick today? Abeg, guy I need am...my mumu wife carry my own travel to her movie location and that my chick dey come"... cheesy cheesy

Aunty Ronke, sorry o. They both share in the blame, couples should maintain a balance between work and family. None should suffer for the other. Infidelity doesn't solve this poor work-life balance either, it only complicates it.

U no well gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by chibike69: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin

na normal sturvs nah

no be yoruba demon again

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Whoeppme(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mind-blowing grin
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by DeBret(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmmm
Okunrin
What's all this again

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by winkmart: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
It's not a new thing, abeg
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Sharon6(f): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ronke Ojo aka Oshodi-oke grin

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by wristbangle: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ishilove:
Ronke Oshodi-Oke.

Awon oniranu gbogbo

Some men sef cannot control their deeks. If you want to play away match, at least use protection.

You women that are sleeping with people's husband should continue. The day of the Lord's wrath is coming upon you generation of vipers and oloshos.

The rod used in beating the main wife is waiting for the younger one coming. The day of payback will meet up with those oloshos no doubt

The man in question really messed up.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Sleyanya1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
sad

Recent developments in marriages leaves me wondering if people are truly getting married to who they truly love.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by kenzysmith: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na normal thing na hw person go dey eat egusi everyday u nont kw he dey tire person my future wife sorry buh dat d truth
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by JON01: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
HUNGRY BLOGGERS!!!
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Narldon: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2017

TONTO DIKEH BE LIKE...

I KNOW HOW IT FEELS..

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by beautiful232(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
men sha...cheating....But getting a woman pregnant is totally unacceptable for me tho
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Sard(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ronke Oshodi-oke
Promiscuity runs in the blood of some men. No matter how endowed a woman is, any man who'll be promiscuous will be still be promiscuous.
And many of actresses are not helping matters too, they are equally unfaithful.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
A Yoruba actress with no name abi
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Jobabori(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Is this a strange story?. It happens daily. RONKE should take it easy. She should not allow this situation to affect her credibility as an humble woman.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by chuksjuve(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Life is funny
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by sonnie10: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Not a big deal
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by olamil34(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
and this made fp, waka @seun

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by PearlStreet(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:

I foresee conversations like "wristbangle, you dey use your prick today? Abeg, guy I need am...my mumu wife carry my own travel to her movie location and that my chick dey come"... cheesy cheesy

When that time comes, it's here on Nairaland that detachable pricks would be sold.

You'll see stuff like "Detachable Virgin 21-inch Brazilian prick for sale".

Weird, right? That's how people of 2 decades ago thought it weird that a day would come when Nigerian ladies would be buying Brazilian, Caucasian and Alsatian hair.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by free2ryhme: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
dre11:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/actresss-husband-impregnates-another-woman/

When people use popular yoruba actress and not mention the full identity is when they want to spread falsehood and lies
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Kobicove(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
A Yoruba actress with no name abi

The writer is referring to Ronke Ojo... that's if this story is true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Really A Bad Son? / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.