Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (40000 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
If corper marry corper, them go born mumu... Lol

Reverse is the case here, as this lovely couple who met while in NYSC camp few years back, are now married and blessed with beautiful kids.

The pretty wife who was feeling nostalgic about their love story, took to her media page to share it all.

She wrote:
"I MET MY HUSBAND 3rd day in the CAMP. 
It all started in the #nysc camp (2009/2010 Batch A) Bauchi State. 
As usual as you come in 1st, 2nd and even 3rd day are for registrations, getting your kits, being threatened by the soldiers calling you OTONDO, if you're walking you're wrong. Double up double up! then end up being friends, meeting old and new friends, morning drilling and all. 
Who remember that song:
Them go born mumu them go born mumu if corper marry corper them go born mumu���� And really don't like to serve in the north cos all life as being in the north so I love to be posted to either Lagos or Port Harcourt. 
So the 3rd day was the swearing in and what I did was just to ask for a PEN from this guy to sign my oath of service form and that was all. 
He as being my best friend, brother, father, mentor, partner in crime and to crown it up my one and only sweetheart. I love you so dearly if am opportune to come back to this planet earth I will choose you again and again. 
What else can I ask for when He as given me the bunch of key to the doors of life, you're a gift from ABOVE. 
Having you is like having the whole world. I bless the day I met you

Happy 5th anniversary to us darling. #camp#corper #nigeriancorpers #nysc"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/couple-who-met-in-nysc-camp-share-their.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

16 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Waow. Touching words
Life become so beautiful when you find love. You will always pray to live longer with the love of your life. Some women are just so lucky

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by shurley22(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Awwwww....
Love is sweet when it's with the right person

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tamarapetty this could have been us but you support buhari angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by cr7rooney10(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Make sure u last ooo

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by kafiz1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin on service,buh havnt seen a gal to gimme dis kain love

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Diegostan(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
That guy changed oo, I wonder how old he was in their nysc days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
senior otondo's

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by DeBret(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
kiss
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by kafiz1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Waow. Touching words
Life become so beautiful when you find love. You will always pray to live longer with the love of your life. Some women are just so lucky
witch network re u usin
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
love is beautiful.
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ouch...so touching cry

Since we find love in different places how come brother chinedu hasnt noticed me even after borrowing his pen more than 12 times during choir practice undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
love is beautiful.

Don Jazzy again grin

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Narldon: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by layo50(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol see the mumus and their parents
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Narldon: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
kafiz1:

witch network re u usin

OGA!

She commented before the thread was moved to frontpage!
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Princenady(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
See o. I was just lyk him in my nysc days and now he z bigger and more manly, maybe because he z married and am single. Pls, is dre smthn DT marriage does to a man's body DT causes D's obvious difference?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Ouch...so touching cry

Since we find love in different places how come brother chinedu hasnt noticed me even after borrowing his pen more than 12 times during choir practice undecided

angry angry
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Marv650(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
E Pele congratulations.

Next.
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by kafiz1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

OGA!

She commented before the thread was moved to frontpage!
iyalaya,she disvirgined mi ftc
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
I c THIS COULD BE US crew storm dis thread

6 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
She borrowed his pen and the rest is history.. While some ladies are being denied husbands because pride and timidity won't let them borrow such a thing from a fellow corper no matter how much they need it

Anyway, happy married life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Welcomme: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Did u guyz fuucck in camp?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by thorpido(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good

Why is she writing 'has' as 'as'?
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by leofab(f): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice outfits
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by akom0908(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
All the corpers wey dey now no won date fellow corpers...naija economy dey make dem dey fear
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lovely people. God bless your home guys.
Re: Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos by greencard: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Ouch...so touching cry

maybe u should borrow jotter...urs might be jotter not pen grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.