Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands (25636 Views)

D'Banj To Hold Private Listening Brunch For New Single With Fans (Photo) / D'banj - "As I Dey Go" (Video) / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by fraudbad: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

The only thing about the song is the effort he put in compiling the trash he call songs

Am really angry for wasting my mb.
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by IamOpemipo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
columbus007:
praise him for urself man,who gives a fvck abt him? I don't.

Buh he didn't ask you, why so pained bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by columbus007(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Buh he didn't ask you, why so pained bro
pained my ass,i'am just xpressing how I feel not pained man.
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Donkunxex(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Opiletool:

Not only on this thread, but on previous thread about dbanj. The guy always sounds pained and negative. He's such a foolish hater.

I know hate when I see one.

Instead of him to educate me,he was bragging.
Hushpuppy of the digital space. undecided
Goodluck to him.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Am really happy for Dbanj, still love some of his old songs. I watched the video El Chapó on HipTv, the video is cool. I don't believe people buy views on YouTube, I know people do pay to promote their pages or channels on social media. If people do buy views on YouTube PSY wouldn't have been named the king of YouTube by reaching the 1 billion mark with his Gagnam style song.
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by IamOpemipo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Donkunxex:

I know hate when I see one.

Instead of him to educate me,he was bragging.
Hushpuppy of the digital space. undecided
Goodluck to him.

Thank God a lot of peeps are noticing that guy, he always on every dbanj thread blowing negativity, if u pay him back on his coin he will start cursing, he curses at will and without caution, so primitive pls next time you encounter him just free him.. There's too much love to share than to give a person that feeds on hate attention..

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by wasiudvd(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
He bought the views, you pay the bills. I have watched that video more than five times on YouTube, when will I get my cheque from u?
I am not surprised cox u said "I use to really like him"
Lakeside79:

I do appreciate good things , funny enough I used to really like him..

Trust me he bought those views , there's no way those are organic .

Most people don't even know about the song , so no way he bought those views

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
wasiudvd:
He bought the views, you pay the bills. I have watched that video more than five times on YouTube, when will I get my cheque from u?
Im loving dbanj fans right now kiss we've kept quiet for so long, now its time 4 fire 4 fire grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Basic123: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Donkunxex:

Bro, I have been following your comments on this thread from your first post. All I see is ignorance and hate. I don't know why you guys hate Dbanj like he is a terrorist. What has he done wrong. I need you to please answer my question. Please.

And also about the views on YouTube ,I was one of the first few people to view that video on YouTube and also one of those who purchased the album.I am a big fan of Dbanj's music and everyday I check the views on YouTube. It has been on the No 1 spot since Saturday and you say it won't get 900k in 4days. ?? Olamide's song "Wo" grossed a million views in 1 week.If you are used to watching videos on YouTube ,you will know that trending videos get more views than normal videos.

Please answer my previous question. Thanks. No hate.
The same people that claim he is broke will claim he bought viewscheesy...hypocritical haters!

6 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by IamOpemipo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
dammiecool:

Im loving dbanj fans right now kiss we've kept quiet for so long, now its time 4 fire 4 fire grin

Actually tot I was alone until pple start speaking up like this, dbanj fan so cool.. Wow

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Basic123: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
robonski15:

People Dont realise jazzy is more hard hearted, has pride and ego. Olamide comments about him was pure fact. Dont know why peeps still hating on Dbanj..
Find out very well.

They are the one that normally post ewedu pictures,demola ajayi pictures,ibadan brown roofs...the same set of people will hate funke akindele jenifas diary!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
samsam2019:
rétard, 99% of dutch and Belgian speak fluent English.

U talking to someone who has not left his village in Umudike since birth. He doesn't understand what international language means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Basic123: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
columbus007:
pained my ass,i'am just xpressing how I feel not pained man.
Pain is a form of feeling nowcheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by IamOpemipo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Basic123:

Find out very well.

They are the one that normally post ewedu pictures,demola ajayi pictures,ibadan broofs...the same set of people will hate funke akindele jenifas diary!

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Basic123:

Find out very well.

They are the one that normally post ewedu pictures,demola ajayi pictures,ibadan broofs...the same set of people will hate funke akindele jenifas diary!
U may not be 100% correct, cos on youtube dbanj brothers frm d west even hate on him, was able to knw dat thru their names

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
wasiudvd:

Lol , it's very entertaining talking to you . But unfortunately I have to go , I really enjoyed our.chat , you made your points courteously, that's very rare on nairaland.

Unfortunately work beckons

On a final.note , I said I used to like a him, cos I was single them and younger , but now I am.a father and I simply can't like songs that objectify women as I am raising a little princess

have a swell day .
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by ifihearam: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who said he is not trending in Nigeria

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by columbus007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Basic123:

Pain is a form of feeling nowcheesy
i aint pain mehn,i got my own,i am full bro,dont bother abt me wink
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Lol , it's very entertaining talking to you . But unfortunately I have to go , I really enjoyed our.chat , you made your points courteously, that's very rare on nairaland.

Unfortunately work beckons

On a final.note , I said I used to like a him, cos I was single them and younger , but now I am.a father and I simply can't like songs that objectify women as I am raising a little princess

have a swell day
So who do u like @ d moment?
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
dammiecool:

So who do u like @ d moment?

I stick to ASA, Nneka (not the Nigerian artist the one based in Germany)
Tim Dakolo, jidenna -that his song called Bambi blows me away , patoranking
Then older classics like lagbaja , fela, majek fasek , some of tufaces old songs , freestyle , olamide ybnl album, daddy showkey,

Foreign, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Luther vandross , naughty by nature, all Tupac, all krsone, some biggie, icecube, eazyE, bone thugs, mobdeep, mosdef, meth and red, wutang, ghostface Killa, Missy, lox, styles p, Shrek luk, Jadakiss, some older jarule, Cam'ron, young Jeezy old albums, all Jay'z, some Kanye, all NAS, natedog, dog pound, all Snoop , DRE, some 50 cent , all Game albums, old Rick Ross ,

And others
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

I stick to ASA, Nneka (not the Nigerian artist the one based in Germany)
Tim Dakolo, jidenna -that his song called Bambi blows me away , patoranking
Then older classics like lagbaja , fela, majek fasek , some of tufaces old songs , freestyle , olamide ybnl album, daddy showkey,

Foreign, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Luther vandross , naughty by nature, all Tupac, all krsone, some biggie, icecube, eazyE, bone thugs, mobdeep, mosdef, meth and red, wutang, ghostface Killa, Missy, lox, styles p, Shrek luk, Jadakiss, some older jarule, Cam'ron, young Jeezy old albums, all Jay'z, some Kanye, all NAS, natedog, dog pound, all Snoop , DRE, some 50 cent , all Game albums, old Rick Ross ,

And others
be like say we get same taste lol but dbanj dey my own list n d truth is dat i prefer most naija song made from 2009/2010 downward smiley
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
dammiecool:

be like say we get same taste lol but dbanj dey my own list n d truth is dat i prefer most naija song made from 2009/2010 downward smiley

Exactly that's when our musicians where singing real sings

Please go back and listen to that timeless classic by tufaces titled °E Be Like Say"
That song remains relevant till today
I get goose bumps Everytime I hear that song
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

His music is trending in a non English speaking country and don't even understands pidgin English grin

Dbanj and his fans no go kill person oooo

O ma se o

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Bodmas06: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
The video is dope. Funny enough some of the people hating on dbanj has not even watch d video. Hate is just in their blood.
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by buffalowings: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
M
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by buffalowings: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:
is Holland an English speaking country. how do they understand the song.?
these d banj fans no go kill somebody.
It is the business language
Most Europeans have a passable knowledge of English
ABBA are Scandinavians yet most of their hits are in English
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by jacyhelen(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
jericco1:
I neva even hear am

the Banj is dead biko
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

the Banj is dead biko
N u r what
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by mexxmoney: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2017
mandhip:

I told u all never to underestimate dbanj, the kingdoncome album is fire and by the time other songs on the album video are released song like ntswempu, and elchapo spread like wildfire across Europe and America. Naira land paid agent will go into eternal hiding. Already 900k view on YouTube in 4days., I also number 3 music trending in UK right now. I repeat never underestimate a visionary and determined person if you do it, you do it at your own peril! Enough said

I waited till I did my research before responding to all the bullshit lies you guys and dbanj are spouting to fool Nigerians. I've taken my time to scan true all the recognized music countdowns in the Netherlands and I can bet my life on this. El chapo by dbanj is not among the top 100 trending songs in the Netherlands now not to talk of top four. This is the latest scam your idol is coming up with after lying to the whole world that his CREAM platform was valued at 130million dollars. Dbanj and y'all pushing all this bullshit to Nigerians should hide your heads in shame. Even our our lazy ass journalists who rush to post anything without confirming it. How can dbanj himself be the only source of this news? Is their any other independent source of this bullshit other than dbanj announced it on his social media posts? Crap journalism believed by dumb people
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by mexxmoney: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2017
samsam2019:
rétard, 99% of dutch and Belgian speak fluent English.

Bloody liar!! 99% in ur dreams. It is clear u have never stepped foot in Belgium. Most Belgians mainly speak Flemish(dutch) in the flanders region but the wallons speak French. There is not a single region in Belgium that speak English
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
mexxmoney:

I waited till I did my research before responding to all the bullshit lies you guys and dbanj are spouting to fool Nigerians. I've taken my time to scan true all the recognized music countdowns in the Netherlands and I can bet my life on this. El chapo by dbanj is not among the top 100 trending songs in the Netherlands now not to talk of top four. This is the latest scam your idol is coming up with after lying to the whole world that his CREAM platform was valued at 130million dollars. Dbanj and y'all pushing all this bullshit to Nigerians should hide your heads in shame. Even our our lazy ass journalists who rush to post anything without confirming it. How can dbanj himself be the only source of this news? Is their any other independent source of this bullshit other than dbanj announced it on his social media posts? Crap journalism believed by dumb people

Oga post ur research result make we see grin make una take am easy o as dbanj is currently balling tongue
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by mexxmoney: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
dammiecool:

Oga post ur research result make we see grin make una take am easy o as dbanj is currently balling tongue

Don't u have access to internet yourself? You can easily check all the current trending songs in the Netherlands and confirm what I am saying. Go and check the top trending songs in Netherlands on Spotify, Shazam music charts, top 40-charts.com, dutchcharts.nl, acharts.co. these are the top music charts in the Netherlands. Check it whether you will see dbanj el chapo in top 100 trending songs. Dbanj is a scam. Don't be fooled by his lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / In-depth Album Review: 2face Idibia - 'ascension' / Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.