Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) (31692 Views)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2017
I can't even differentiate who is who, they are so identical
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe una migrate from Israel sef who knows cheesy
The matter tire me gan.

Make i move jor. Got an official trip to make.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by HDVideos: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by genearts(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

While I agree with you that those are very necessary, I think you went about it the "not so" proper way.

There are people in the NW, NE and NC that want such reforms as there are some in the South that are against it. The best is to reachout to like minds across board without shutting anyone out on the basis of geopolitical zones. The southern unity would be best of economic cooperation, integration and advancement, and not to "oppose" anybody.

The North is not your problem, your (our) problem is within

Comment of the week

3 Likes

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by otil1: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Jesus!.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Their mothers have not told them the truth..
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by HDVideos: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
yeah
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
HDVideos:

If you really don't have anything sensible to type why don't you just keep shut.. People like you are a disgrace to the Southern region.
southern region?

oga u r detailing d thread.

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

While I agree with you that those are very necessary, I think you went about it the "not so" proper way.

There are people in the NW, NE and NC that want such reforms as there are some in the South that are against it. The best is to reachout to like minds across board without shutting anyone out on the basis of geopolitical zones. The southern unity would be best of economic cooperation, integration and advancement, and not to "oppose" anybody.

Gbam!
Tonye,for this comment,if to say I be woman I for say make I give u one kiss.
You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by paschu: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
The name is Oseloka NOT Osekola. Please CORRECT yourself now.

HDVideos:
Is it just me?

I think Osekola Obaze, the PDP Governorship aspirant for Anambra state bears a very close resemblance to Ondo state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, you could think they are twin brothers.

Showing most Nigerians from the south are interrelated, We need Southern Unity.

See Pics Below

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

your last sentence is apt....nice one
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2017
They really look alike

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by julietm123: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
What is Osekola? Abeg correct the name.
They look alike anyway. When I saw the picture yesterday, thought it was an error. So much physical similarities.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Naijiant: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Another 2 brothers in crime.

3 Likes

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Naijiant: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
julietm123:
What is Osekola? Abeg correct the name.
They look alike anyway. When I saw the picture yesterday, thought it was an error. So much physical similarities.
Osekola - seller of kola. grin

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by headhunter1: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe una migrate from Israel sef who knows cheesy
[/s]
TonyeBarcanista you don start again grin

2 Likes

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by phaulzoe(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Wow.....are sure they are not related?
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by princetom1(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Larryfest:
Now i believe we all were created in two's.....

Make sure u find ur 2nd o, ur destiny could be tied to him tongue
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
They so look alike damn,are you sure they're not related?
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by fk001(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
HDVideos:

Southern Unity extends this, its a call for all parts of Southern Nigeria ( SW, SS, SE) to come together and form a better opposition in politics with one voice

You want to gang up against north?

Lol your mumu never do na
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
I believe these are not natural hairs
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by fk001(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
HDVideos:

Come together to push our interest which are similar, see below

-Restructuring

- Differentiation of Religion from State

- Security Independence

- Capitalism

- Resource and Tax Control

- Stoppage of FX on religious purposes

- Stringent and more intuitive Educational system not entering school with 4 or 5

- Appointment based on Merit not religious affiliation or ethnicity

-Investment in our Industries by private hands that stirs healthy

- No unnecessary feudal system, every man can strive to be great etc.

We all want this in the South, lets come together and push this course, our disunity is the reason why Nigeria ia backward and we are being taken advantage off.. Divide and rule tactics are being used on us and we don't know this.

But Gej and OBJ ruled the Country for 14 years, why didn't they do all those things you listed? or are they not southerners

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by anytexy: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
"Osekola Obase". please somebody help. This name does not sound Igbo to me. I am Igbo too.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by millionboi(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
HDVideos:
Akeredolu has an Igbo wife by the way
he has a flat head too
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
The only problem is that one has body odour while the other one has mouth odour
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by mimee9(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
anytexy:
"Osekola Obase". please somebody help. This name does not sound Igbo to me. I am Igbo too.
it sound like Benin name
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2017
They sure look alike smiley
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Beetee1(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2017
... there mothers have a question to answer sad
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Their parents must know the truth about this. How come eim dey answer yoruba name - Osekola?
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Kola Oba! Na Afonja naw.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

And I think you could be wrong too. While I acknowledge that we do too much idolatry in Nigeria (chasing undividuals around) at the expense of responsibility, that last line caught my eye and I think you fall into the same pit yourself. When people refer to 'the north' as I sometimes do, I donot refer to the peoples of the region (because there are great differences and divisions even amongst them), but I and perhaps the fellow you responded to refer to the philosophy that drives the actions of the peoples of that region. There is a big difference.

Of course when religious and ethnic upheavals arrive, they reside primarily at the doorsteps of the peoples of that region. When riots happen, more northerners of divergent ethnicity and religions get killed than southerners just as Boko has killed more northerners than southerners but the issues and challenges facing Nigeria today are not people-centric but ideological. And just like Boko, you can send armies upon armies to kill the body, but the thinking which drives the action is much more resilient. That cannot be defeated easily.

The problems facing Nigeria are not about tastes and tribes but thoughts and temperament. It resides in the minds and so people sometimes call it a 'northern way of thought' versus a southern way of thought which is more liberal, independent and forward.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report / How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette / President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.