Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead (47565 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead by 175(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you a visitor in Nigeria?

Hahahaha hahahaha barca barca. . .now I get the sarcasm. No vex na recession cause am oooo gringrin
Re: Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead by Guestlander: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evablizin:
sad rip sir sad yes is dieded as long as you got the news what else?

E ma binu ma. R.I.P to the dieded senator and to the English language too.

1 Like

Re: Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead by ephi123(f): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Reference:

Development of what country. Does this country remotely indicate that it can be developed. Where are the elements of development. What is the vision. What is the philosophy to drive the vision. What are the universal values that fuel that drive. Nothing. Visionless, missionless country where everyone struggles to survive and does nothing else but build fortifications to defends his or her primitivism. All these folks are just passengers in a vehicle having no driver nor direction. He is better of now that he's jumped off.

I just heard that the matriculation index to our higher institutions has been cut to just over a hundred points. Tell me. Is this not an affirmation of what I have consistently said. That this country is on a continuous downward spiral irrespective of administrations. Education is one of the barometers of future development and prosperity. What does this unprecedented step tell us. That we are willing to accept mediocrity going forward. Will anyone be surprised when the so called cut-off marks decline to ten or twenty in the future. Why. No vision, no philiosophy, no values, no aspirations, no standards and most certainly, no future development.

Well said.
Re: Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead by onadana: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He died at a time his service was most needed to the development of the country. He'll be greatly missed.

This is a joke.Sad to see one die but this were part of the people that raped us as a nation.Met him at Unity bank when Unity bank was flourishing so many years ago and i could not help but wonder what he was going to do with all the Ghana must go bag of naira he was taking out of the bank.
Re: Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead by Tecno66: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
LCMedia:
A former Nigerian senator who represented the People's Democratic Party in the Katsina North Senatorial District of Katsina State, Senator Kanti Bello has died.

According to a reliable source, the 72-year old Senator Kanti died in the early hours of this morning in Abuja.

May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.loadedcamp.net/forum/16140-breaking-former-nigerian-senator-kanti-bello-is-dead
Life. This was the same man who said Buhari had not performed well and the north would shop for a replacement in 2019. He never knew he wont be alive to have a say on who becomes the president in 2019. This is food for thought to all. Do not boast about tomorrow because man proposes but God disposes.
Re: Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead by vatiqan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIP, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.