Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (39014 Views)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by AreaFada2: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:
How come men never show off their generation like this?

Beautiful pix especially the first one

Typically men begin having kids later in life.
Usually they die earlier too.

Far fewer men live to see great-grand kids while still enjoying good health to pose happily like this.
I thought we were talking about a Nigerian lady and her four generations family.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by nowornever2016: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2017
nah when men go dey 4 generation? than dey killed the man, huhhhh

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by JOMAX: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

Always borrowing concepts

really don't see the need to advertise family pictures because of likes :/

everything in this life is borrowed. if e pain u... waka pass... no b by force

3 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by adisabarber(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Wetin men don do you this early morning? Must you drag men into everything?

Ezionye:

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by yinkslinks(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2017
You have no joy I swear with my black hairy ass
Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by adisabarber(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2017
Your point has been noted and immediately disregarded. You can now sit down and keep quiet. Thank you

Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2017
buerifullll

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by free2ryhme: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:

When una don make dem suffer finish I need this I need that, money today money tomorrow how dem wan live again undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by africandollar: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Why e come be say na the GrandMa fine pass?!

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Take a good look at the dress worn by the women. It an indication of how women dress from the past to the past. The three mama were wearing off shoulder gown, but in a three different way. Lol, very soon the next generation off shoulder dress will start from under burst region.

Just catching fun
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by silkytouch(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Assman:
Yoruba women always looking ho*ny in my eyes when i see them.
Even their young MILF and granny..

Thats why i love eating yoruba ladies big ass.
They are blessed on that part
tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2017
Curious.

At what age did the first mother conceive her daughter.

The 2nd mother is still looking quite young so Im wondering at what age did she conceive her own child.

Did they all marry early or is it a case of..............

Na u sabi! I dinno say anything oooooo
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by patola080(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:

man dey on d road always thinking of how to make money now but if u want to c dem go to joint

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Smile4mee01: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:

I think the question should be how many men live to see the 4th generation. It seem to me men are born , do eveythin for thier family, die. HAve you ever wondered why when kids become succesful, the mother is remembered first, regardless of what the father did.

Infact...
It's all good
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by goodvision12(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Assman:

tongue
Someone pls call 911.A fool has been identified here.

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Bennyidu(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Cute pix.....
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by patola080(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Assman:

tongue
very sorry for ur life u re a mistake in dis world, Yoruba gals re good people love all d Yoruba gals here
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by 101master: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2017
wow, i think am jealous grin grin grin
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by 101master: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2017
nowornever2016:
nah when men go dey 4 generation? than dey killed the man, huhhhh
thats what will call mission impossible
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by charloski(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2017
drunkcow:
i dont know y bt i jst feel happy seeing this picture

same here bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Chijosky(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:

My own

4 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by obioji(f): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
I love this. My own... 5 generations loading
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by samsam2019: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
wow
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by julietm123: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice/lovely. kiss
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ugosample(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:

You'll see more of that in the Western world than here.

Abroad you can even see 5 generations (but that is women sha)

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ugosample(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

Typically men begin having kids later in life.
Usually they die earlier too.

Far fewer men live to see great-grand kids while still enjoying good health to pose happily like this.

That's in the Nigerian situation tho.

George Bush Sr has seen 4 generations

Jimmy Carter has also seen 4 too

Rockerfeller saw 4

And many others out there, especially in Rural America.

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by chinkichun: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
chuckdee4:
I love the concept of that 1st picture

The photographer deserves an award

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by wman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

Your life must be one deep pool of misery.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by KazukiIto(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Recursion
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by greatman247(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
chuckdee4:
I love the concept of that 1st picture

Me too. That first picture concept is wow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Marriage / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.