Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job (536 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job by seedorfg(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2017
hello everyone, my name is Deji, an outgoing student of ibarapa polytechnic, eruwa oyo state.
since last year that i have been admitted to the school and starting of semester , i could only afford first semester ND1 school fee till the final semester of my ND2 semester. now am through but the main problem that as been troubling my mind is how to pay and reach my clearance process in order for me to have my result. though back then i feel like dropping out of school but later on i figured i have spent so much time on my education even before i gain admission, so that's why i keep managing and pushing through for a better day ahead.
sir and ma, please what i really need now is to get a job for me to have my result and not to suffer in vain for 2years, though am based in lagos but am still in eruwa oyo state. i don't mind the job, all is for me to have my result and be a better person.
i don't mind the location or type of the job as long as it is legal and a token to save and survive from.
thanks and God bless as you all for your understanding.

my contact : 08162167015
my gmail: saheedokandeji3
nairaland account: seedorfg
Re: I Need A Job by successnd(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2017
me too, I really need a Job. HND computer science

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job by seedorfg(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
may God see us through

(1) (Reply)

Rush Now For Prowox Nigeria Recruitment / Sales Reps Urgently Needed For A 20 Days Sales Project! / SC Johnson Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.