Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? (3158 Views)

Fact And Statistics About The Old And New Testament / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2017
it seems like the theists are pressing on the artheists on their pointless debate and arguments, if we could take all that aside and talk about REALITY here.

If you're a devoted CHRISTIAN, THEIST or THEOLOGY am expecting you to give a meaningful answer to this issues otherwise you're a SLAVE TO RELIGIOUS;

What can you say about a brother that has been a devoted CHRISTIAN for the years of his life and been praying and fasting to the Lord his God to help his predicament of been born has an impotence but the Lord is testing his faith, just same church a brother is worshipping, there was a new member that has the same problem but the Lord didn't test his faith he healed him. (God if you're reading this you need a psychiatrist to check your upstairs)

Now I know what y'all xtians be thinking "the gospel is for people like the new member so as to believe there is God"

OK on the second Sunday his influential told him about church but he was afraid to go thinking that he is not one of them perhaps the Lord may come and return him to the state he was before.

NB: let your explanation be a reality not a figment of your imagination, I don't argue with imagination.

Still more to come on the mean time.

Were una dey;
vaxx
Butterflylion
Nma27
felixomor
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2017
purem:
it seems like the theists are pressing on the artheists on their pointless debate and arguments, if we could take all that aside and talk about REALITY here.

If you're a devoted CHRISTIAN, THEIST or THEOLOGY am expecting you to give a meaningful answer to this issues otherwise you're a SLAVE TO RELIGIOUS;

What can you say about a brother that has been a devoted CHRISTIAN for the years of his life and been praying and fasting to the Lord his God to help his predicament of been born has an impotence but the Lord is testing his faith, just same church a brother is worshipping, there was a new member that has the same problem but the Lord didn't test his faith he healed him. (God if you're reading this you need a psychiatrist to check your upstairs)

Now I know what y'all xtians be thinking "the gospel is for people like the new member so as to believe there is God"

OK on the second Sunday his influential told him about church but he was afraid to go thinking that he is not one of them perhaps the Lord may come and return him to the state he was before.

NB: let your explanation be a reality not a figment of your imagination, I don't argue with imagination.

Were una dey;
vaxx
Butterflylion
Nma27
felixomor

Since you say you already know why then did you bother asking?

Don't mention me please.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2017
O God. Am so sorry to hear this. Where you born this way or infection caused it?

See, maybe you didn't get the healing becos of your approach.

listen, God operates by principles, so to get what you need from him, you'd have to follow those principles. It must be done his way not ours.

Pls let's here more about this.

NOTE: Am not making fun of you now. Am being a big sister right now. keep christian/atheists banters out of this.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
The second issue will be about the disaster that is befalling the Christians back then in the north, the Lord is watching while his children are dying tragically (o lord God if you're viewing this post I will say you're heartless more than shekahu even more than Osama Bin Laden)

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Now the last not really the least will be about my uncle that passed last year.

He is a pastor not just a pastor but the one that as been helping the ministry of his Lord by building numerous churches and gaining many followers for his God.

By so doing I feel he's honoring his God but it turns out that his lord didn't honor him in return by living him to die in mysterious and fatal accident.

I know y'all been thinking he's old enough to die but is this a least best way for a man of God to die

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
There is a lots more issues that I couldn't mention but all this issue has strictly been the primary reason why most people prefer to live a godless life.

I once met an atheist who is a pastor before, he told me that even if there is God perhaps he may have lost his relationship and interferance with humanity centuries ago but his shiiits is still on ground for the gullible ones to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

Since you say you already know why then did you bother asking?

Don't mention me please.

So you prefer something that could make you come up with that pointless arguments of urs abi

I think your stupidity is phenomenal
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:
O God. Am so sorry to hear this. Where you born this way or infection caused it?

See, maybe you didn't get the healing becos of your approach.

listen, God operates by principles, so to get what you need from him, you'd have to follow those principles. It must be done his way not ours.

Pls let's here more about this.

NOTE: Am not making fun of you now. Am being a big sister right now. keep christian/atheists banters out of this.

No explanation or fact so ur view is not valid.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Were una dey;
vaxx
Butterflylion
Nma27
felixomor
Dear purem that answer which u seek that I mentioned earlier has nothing to do with a woman or dating. Like I told u before, you will find that which u seek. I have no problem with atheists. I once didn't attend any church for over 3 years at a stretch. So you really don't need to preach to me. You have the power to achieve that which u really desire. #shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

So you prefer something that could make you come up with that pointless arguments of urs abi

The legendary stupid one is obviously you. If you genuinely needed answers you would not have said "you know what the Christians are thinking". That statements means (in case your stupidity doesn't reveal it to you) that you have already arrived at a conclusion. Therefore I have no desire to offer responses even remotely linked to what you asked.

Your questions are simply to make arguments which would help cement your New found atheism. (you are still a novice kiddo) cheesy

Please for sake of clarity do not mention me again here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by hopefulLandlord: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:
The second issue will be about the disaster that is befalling the Christians back then in the north, the Lord is watching while his children are dying tragically (o lord God if you're viewing this post I will say you're heartless more than shekahu even more than Osama Bin Laden)

you're sounding like a misotheist
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

The legendary stupid one is obviously you. If you genuinely needed answers you would not have said "you know what the Christians are thinking". That statements means (in case your stupidity doesn't reveal it to you) that you have already arrived at a conclusion. Therefore I have no desire to offer responses even remotely linked to what you asked.

Your questions are simply to make arguments which would help cement your New found atheism. (you are still a novice kiddo) cheesy

Please for sake of clarity do not mention me again here.

Now u can misinterpret my msg, it's a sign that this set of people run away from reality.

U shud av just ignore since u don't want me to mention u
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Now u can misinterpret my msg, it's a sign that this set of people run away from reality.

U shud av just ignore since u don't want me to mention u

As I said, you already have a Conclusion or as you put it A REALITY. So why seek my input when you are already in your REALITY?

you mentioned me first in the OP and now are saying I should have ignored? undecided

Focus on your new found reality and stop seeking those who would validate it for you unless of course you are in doubt of this reality which if you were then certain words or expressions should be far from you.

Read this comment again and again and I pray sense falls on you thereafter.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

No explanation or fact so ur view is not valid.
See you being rude and arrogant to someone who means you well. Maybe you have the believe that when you become an atheist, you have to become arrogant and insulting automatically.

Johnnydon22, pls come over and tutor your new convert. Let him know arrogance and being rude doesn't make one an atheist.

You are an atheist but you are not rude. pls let me know that.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Hmmm. I see how bitter and angry leech you are.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:

See you being rude and arrogant to someone who means you well. Maybe you have the believe that when you become an atheist, you have to become arrogant and insulting automatically.

Johnnydon22, pls come over and tutor your new convert. Let him know arrogance and being rude doesn't make one an atheist.

You are an atheist but you are not rude. pls let me know that.

I don't think he's been rude to "you"
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:
Hmmm. I see how bitter and angry leech you are.
the post wasn't meant for "you"
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

As I said, you already have a Conclusion or as you put it A REALITY. So why seek my input when you are already in your REALITY?

you mentioned me first in the OP and now are saying I should have ignored? undecided

Focus on your new found reality and stop seeking those who would validate it for you unless of course you are in doubt of this reality which if you were then certain words or expressions should be far from you.

Read this comment again and again and I pray sense falls on you thereafter.
Why do they all sound like this? So bitter, so angry and almost close to tears?

It really bits me.

@Purem, now that you have been liberated from God, do well to find a cure for your impotency.

You are a teenager and already impotent, wow.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:

It really bits me.

@Purem, now that you have been liberated from God, do well to find a cure for your impotency.

Its that seed of rebellion! Their common sense and respect flies out the window the moment they shut out God. They now feel free to do as they please.

Well regarding his impotence issues let him sort that out himself. Do not raise that angle. Perhaps that may be the reason behind his anger. He knows better.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by vaxx: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

Its that seed of rebellion! Their common sense and respect flies out the window the moment they shut out God. They now feel free to do as they please.

Well regarding his impotence issues let him sort that out himself. Do not raise that angle. Perhaps that may be the reason behind his anger. He knows better.
you don't need to be harsh with your words. be soft in typing.

Your gentleman written might change the dude. don't you want to win a soul for Christ? it should not always be about bashing each other. my opinion anyway.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
vaxx:
you don't need to be harsh with your words. be soft in typing.

Your gentleman written might change the dude. don't you want to win a soul for Christ? it should not always be about bashing each other. my opinion anyway.

I didn't bash him bro. I simply gave him some hard knocks. If I didn't love him I would have outrightly ignored him and allowed him to continue wallowing.

However the moment some good words are about to get to people who need it the most, they, with their own hands push you away with their utterances.

I believe he knows what I mean.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
butterflylion:

Bro dis ur stupidity ehn How come u came to the conclusion dat d dude was me. Well maybe av found a cure sha.

analice107:

It really bits me.

Since no 1 could come up with any explanation or fact that would address the OP I will say u clowns are a SLAVE TO RELIGION.

Case closed.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't think he's been rude to "you"
Read his first response to me. Anyways, good riddance.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by hopefulLandlord: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:
Read his first response to me. Anyways, good radiance.
that doesn't sound "rude" though, perhaps our perception of rude differ
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by vaxx: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Were una dey;
vaxx
Butterflylion
Nma27
felixomor
am not a Christian. how do you expect me to answer this question. I will be bias don't you think so?

not so quick. do you believe. you are the architect of your own life ?
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Humanistme: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that doesn't sound "rude" though, perhaps our perception of rude differ

you should know analice107's reasoning is weird. Op never mentioned that he is impotent but she quickly assumed he was referring to himself.

op replied by saying that her comment is not valid, she took offence funny cheesy
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Humanistme: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:

it's riddance not radiance a lot of people make this mistake on nairaland.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Humanistme: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
analice107:

it's riddance not radiance a lot of people make this mistake on nairaland.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by obisco4u: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lord Devos to Lord Stanis Baratheon

"Prayers and Scarifices do not win wars. Soldiers and real men on the ground do."

The quickest way to make any problem worse is by praying to God about it. If you gat a problem, face it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by vaxx: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
obisco4u:
Lord Devos to Lord Stanis Baratheon

"Prayers and Scarifices do not win wars. Soldiers and real men on the ground do."

The quickest way to make any problem worse is by praying to God about it. If you gat a problem, face it yourself.

you do not believed in prayer,but do not stop people who do

Have you ever been in one of those situations when you're going through hell and all you need is someone who can listen to you?

i think prayer works like that. You vent out all your thoughts, hopes, dreams,frustration to your/mine imaginary friend (God)Prayer isn't science.

There is no reason you SHOULD believe in it. It isn't a commodity that comes with a warranty card.

it is not the 'solutions to your problems.
but it probably helps. Every time you pray, you talk to yourself and that helps in gathering your thoughts,goals and action.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by hopefulLandlord: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
vaxx:

Have you ever been in one of those situations when you're going through hell and all you need is someone who can listen to you?

yeah, I talk to real people that I know value me and I value them, much more effective than talking to oneself while pretending some imaginary friend is listening, Real friends >>Imaginary friends

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by vaxx: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yeah, I talk to real people that I know value me and I value them, much more effective than talking to oneself while pretending some imaginary friend is listening, Real friends >>Imaginary friends
that is your style. if it is effective for you so be. as for me it is much more effective for me talking to my imaginary friend.

my real friends are not reliable, am capable of been exposed by real friends my imaginary friend provide me the ability for self taught so that I can acquire self consciousness. the highest level of self awareness.

psychology says talking to your self can help relieve stress. it is scientifically proven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INVOKING POWER OR DOING SPIRITUAL WORK/SPELLS IN THE GRAVEYARD (TIPS AND RULES) / I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua / James Morgan Explains His Journey From Being A Christian Pastor To Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.