Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (68333 Views)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
welcome to zoo republic

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by eagleeye2: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
we will soon get to the point where people will see police guys and open fire on them. Let them continue.

3 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Choiszman(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
So not right
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by mayorjosh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demand justice for what? cheesy
people with tattoos are indecent, morally, and spiritually.. grin grin
They should have flogged you till the tattoo disappears... angry
illiterate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Not in support of tattooing one's body, but it's her body and they had no right whatsoever to assault her for what she chose to do with her body. .
I pray she gets justice.

2 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by menwongo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good for her.
Let her go to US where she can draw on her blood
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
mayorjosh:
illiterate

Oh..is that a fact?
Then i guess you have a tattoo on the tip of your anus.. grin
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by obajoey(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
You were flogged just like that in this modern age? shocked

o ga oo

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Southguy: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cooked story
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Babe chill, you're certainly one of the three things (a cultist, an armed robber, a prostitute) the officers called you OR all of the above.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by mayorjosh(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sirheny007:

Oh..is that a fact?
Then i guess you have a tattoo on the tip of your anus.. grin
is having a tattoo an offence stipulated in the costitutiƶn?...people like you should never lead cos you will according to your shallow thinking

4 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Justbright(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Untimely death is d their lot and Dat of their entire household before d end of dis yr... Dey wl die in d pool of their own blood b4 d end of dis yr....
My younger was severely beaten by men of SARS in abeokuta yeatadey just because he drove my car... After explaining to dem Dat d car belong to his brother Wt evidence of documents, dey took him to their office in magbon area of abeokuta where he was severely beaten, collected his phone, preventing him from calling anyone. Dey dnt release him until dey collect 30k from him......tragedy beyond remedy will visit dem and their entire household dis yr.. Dat am certain of

6 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
obajoey:
You were flogged just like that in this modern age? shocked

o ga oo

Lol! NO! She was flogged the modern way

3 Likes

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
profolaolu:
Good for her

Shutup there
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Mc1807(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bunch of low lifes=npf.jst cux of a tatt?spits!i curse d day i was born a nigerian;sometyms som of my folks here thinks dat thr wud be a beta 9ja,but d trut is dat it kps getin worse and brazzy.fuk dis country called nigeria!am outta here
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Etisaljoseph: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

African mentality
I see why you still live in a 3rd world undeveloped country in
Should that be your headache?
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by visagroup: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Do you called this decent dressing....hmmmmm. I pity the future of Nigeria cos i dont know where we are heading to with this type of inhumane tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Danialuone: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
sorry ,may be they think you are a cult member
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Etisaljoseph:

Should that be your headache?

Yes, when a shiity 3rd world country police would assault a lady for having tattoos but would protect an American singer who is tatted up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Justbright:
Untimely death is d their lot and Dat of their entire household before d end of dis yr... Dey wl die in d pool of their own blood b4 d end of dis yr....
My younger was severely beaten by men of SARS in abeokuta yeatadey just because he drove my car... After explaining to dem Dat d car belong to his brother Wt evidence of documents, dey took him to their office in magbon area of abeokuta where he was severely beaten, collected his phone, preventing him from calling anyone. Dey dnt release him until dey collect 30k from him......tragedy beyond remedy will visit dem and their entire household dis yr.. Dat am certain of

Taaa! Stop ranting. So you're a MALE (judging by your silly write-up) yet you parade a F.
A hideous clown from a nameless cottage.
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Kennyxton: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Well, I am not one of those that swallow all I read in Internet, especially nairaland hook, line and sinker, not even to talk of some women who can be so unmannered.

The one sided story has been told.
Normal justice demands stories from both side.

Next time, do what is right.
Even bible is against tattoo, so you must have sinned against God.

Anyway, ask God for forgiveness.
Be humble, chose right words and gestures when talking to uniformed men, they most times demand respect.

U must have learnt some lessons in the hard way.

To you I say, Sorry.
To all; Learn from this.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Did they beat every single tattooed girl that day?

If not then what made her so special?
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by olowobaba10: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
MAY IT HAPPEN TO YOU OR ONE OF YOURS VERY SOON .
Gaiusjacob:
The policeman that did this should be Promoted

I recommend your discipline sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by yankosbaba(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
This quote right here is everything that is wrong with Nigeria. Instead of you to condemn the police brutality, you here spewing rubbish. Daft being, may it happen to you.

Gaiusjacob:
The policeman that did this should be Promoted

I recommend your discipline sir
Re: Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kennyxton:
Well, I am not one of those that swallow all I read in Internet, especially nairaland hook, line and sinker, not even to talk of some women who can be so unmannered.

The one sided story has been told.
Normal justice demands stories from both side.

Next time, do what is right.
Even bible is against tattoo, so you must have sinned against God.

Anyway, ask God for forgiveness.
Be humble, chose right words and gestures when talking to uniformed men, they most times demand respect.

U must have learnt some lessons in the hard way.

To you I say, Sorry.
To all; Learn from this.

Regards

She did what was right.

I have tattoos too.

Not everyone believes in your enslaving mental religious deficiency.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.