Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! (1256 Views)

Get A Website , A Good Investment For Your Business / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by CindyByFine(f): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
My name is Tina. A mother of three. A wife. An Ex-Banker.

A banker that could not boast of saving N5,000 in a month cos my demand was more than what I was been paid!!...A wonderful sum of 52k.
With my family staying in Benin and I working at the outskirts of Benin, my salary was almost nonexistent!!!

Infact it was a wasted time working as a banker!!! I suffered depression, i couldn't be a good mother or a wife.
One day, I TOLD MYSELF ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....I took my annual leave from work and decided to search for something better which will also allow me be A BETTER MOTHER AND WIFE!!!

During that sojourn, i had an encounter with THIS AMAZING COMPANY AND MY STORY CHANGED!!!

NOW I WORK FROM HOME AT MY OWN TERMS, EARN IN 6 FIGURES, GO ON ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIPS SPONSORED BY THE COMPANY, SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY, GET TO DO & EXPERIENCE THOSE THINGS WE ONLY SEE IN MOVIES!!!

Listen, if u are not informed what happens?? YOU GET DEFORMED!!?
I PARTNERED WITH THIS COMPANY AND I AM NOW LIVING MY DREAMS!!!

You too can be like her, interested to partner with this company??

IF YES IS YOUR ANSWER, THEN REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07061629403, CALL ON 0705021569!!!

Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by jamace(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Madam, pls little brief about biz on this Forum. Some of us de fear to call. grin grin
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by CindyByFine(f): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol....
I understand that feeling.
A text message or whatsapp chat will be a start to showing your interest too aside calling.
Then i will follow up.
jamace:
Madam, pls little brief about biz on this Forum. Some of us de fear to call. grin grin
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by jamace(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oriflame, I guess?
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by adomuwiner(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by Iniobon(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
iniobons@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by CindyByFine(f): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Goodevening Ladies
How was your day??
For those still afraid of calling, drop your email address!!
Stay cool and keep visualizing your dreams and work towards living it!!!
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by laponsky(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by igugumumen(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
iguguhenry2@gmail.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by matoxy(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2017
penielopemipo@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by beautyoftheLord: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by LovethIfy(f): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
lvthify@gmail.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by MOGAJ(f): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
mogajmedilab@gmail.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
xenal99@gmail.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by olapoju003: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
olapojuolutayojames@icloud.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by dmostcheerful(f): 3:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by hailajaoseph: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2017
hailajaoseph@yahoo.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by zinny377(f): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by aioluwa: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
adebayomiracles@gmail.com
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by CindyByFine(f): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where are my women??
Women, to be a virtuous woman, you need to truly be a helpmate even in finances!!!

Am sharing with you an opportunity to earn a full-time income even while working part-time!!!

Whatsapp number to reach 07061629403
Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by CindyByFine(f): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
TESTIMONIAL FROM AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT...

I am Diana Imaria an event planner, I joined Oriflame Cosmetics last year October to get very good and relatively cheap make up product for my trainees and customers...I got much more... I earn well over 100k monthly plus an additional cash prize of 150k (director bonus)...as part time income!

My very close friend ...Vickie shine who rejected this opportunity in October last year but signed up later in November last year after she saw my first bonus of 25k...now earns about 100k monthly!

Azeezat is a stay at home mum, living in northern part of Nigeria. She was so cash strapped, that she mentioned that her eyes "dey shook". She
borrowed N10,000 from her mother to start the business(ORIFLAME COSMETICS ). Now She earns a minimum 150k in a month.

Ella, correct Ibo woman trader from onitsha redefined what she wanted, and got her team forward. She smiles wonderfully to the bank monthly.

The head of the team, Dunai a Make Up Artist, joined Oriflame so that she can buy cheap make up products. She almost gave up on her dream of becoming financially independent. She came back fully...guess what, she is resigning from her salary job!

My friend Simeon Saidi, an
entrepreneur, bought the idea
from his friend for N10,000..." I cannot sell LIPSTICK", he exclaimed. He buys for his family only.
Today he is No 1 ranking Nigeria. Earns 900k per
month. In his first month, when he earned 150k, he said to himself "this no be Shere kan bia"(no be joke)!

My wonderful up line and friend Kemi Ajetummobi earns over 600k and had gotten cash prize of N1.5m
and many more success stories...

This business is no joke o! It has come to stay to Empower Nigerians financially and upgrade lifestyles!
The truth is if we can make it! you too can make it!
It's for everybody- students, entrepreneurs, bankers, stay at home mum, Corp members...just name it!
With just 10k, you can rewrite or improve your financial story.

Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun with ORIFLAME!!!

TO BE A PART OF THIS SUCCESS STORIES, Call/Whatsapp 07061629403 for guidelines to starting right away!!!

Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by CindyByFine(f): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
SOMETHING AMAZING starts today in my company!! To celebrate #Oriflame@50 ,6000 Consultants from over 60 countries will be on the #anniversarycruise ......... And one of our leaders from Nigeria Simeon Saidi has this to say and I find it truly inspiring and so true. I'll have such and more to say soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFESSION AND THANKSGIVINS TIME - Prt2

God's word says ..In everything , give thanks for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus Concerning me..1st Thess 5 vs 18

1.I have never been on a cruise my entire life.

2.I have never been to 2 Continents, 4 Countries and 5 Cities under 8days

3. I have worked in the corporate world and as an entrepreneur for over 15yrs but never been really pampered and appreciated for all the efforts and time put in aside making money and growing career wise.

To the glory of GOD, today 21st September 2017, I embark on one of the most remarkable journey of my life courtesy of a Global Brand that not only helps me grow as an entrepreneur, but also makes me feel so so appreciated for all the time and effort put in.

In grand style, I will be sailing on THE CELEBRITY REFLECTION CRUISE SHIP - THE largest Solstice-class cruise in the world - 3,609 capacity.

Lagos - Frankfurt(Germany) - Rome(Italy)- Board( Reflection Ship)- MYKONOS(Greece)- EPHESUS (Turkey) - ATHENS(Greece)

In less than 3 Years of patnership with ORIFLAME, I would have been to 16 Countries ..So why won't I praise GOD?

To God alone be all the glory for anything and everything good in our lives....If it can happen to me, definitely it can happen to anybody.

PRAISE THE LORD ..SOMEBODY, EVERYBODY

Re: Best Investment For Wives And Mothers!!! by kachiben(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2017
kachiben1981@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Brand Epson Dye-sublimation Printer-epson L382 WITH Free Sub Paper / If You’re In Your 20s & 30s, Here Are Some Ideal Investments / Another Free Money For All Active Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.