Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children (50550 Views)

VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by stephenduru: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Asari Dokubo pictured kissing one of his wives.I never knew he can be this romantic

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/adorable-photos-of-asari-dokubo-kissing.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by HungerBAD: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
No comment.

But i still remember that story of how a princess kissed a frog,and the frog turned into the most handsome prince charming.

Just wondering why this kiss did not work on this frog.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Are they all living in one-room for fear of Buhari undecided

She must be the youngest wife in his chamber grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by ufuosman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
I don see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by mykemiley(f): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
And diz one na news o lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by frleopardo: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
See his young militants.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by MhizzAJ(f): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
One of his wives?
Where's his neck
His stomach though

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by AmadiAba: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
nice, Dokubo my man.
Meanwhile, if you Can't last 2 minutes or watery sperm, try Bitter Kola + Water Melon Seed (Every Man Needs This)
nairaland.com/4017815/cant-last-2minutes-watery-sperm#59905340

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by SweetJoystick(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Baby factory

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by RocketHarbalTea: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
lovely family...

We’re Treating Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! for 10 people on Nairaland.

Check my Signature.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by AkProsper(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
seen, . . . next. . .m . Check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by keepingmum: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is wife number ?? Because he has 4 wives

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by magoo10(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na normal thing,happy family
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by chinoxstock: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
The kids look fresh. This man is chopping money.
He got his money because he was no coward. He demanded for his wealth and he got it.

Nigeria is indeed a jungle where you ought to do terrible things...before you can become a voice.

What a country!

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by 9jvirgin(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Shame
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Balongrey: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:
Are they all living in one-room for fear of Buhari undecided

She must be the youngest wife in his chamber grin
grin you know this
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Doctorphil: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Big man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by ggoldmine: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
OK. I've seen them. So, What am I supposed to do?
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by jpphilips(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nobody told us Asari runs a buffalo ranch, was he not the Nnamdi kanu of Niger delta who was fighting for environmental degradation till $9m monthly knocked on his door? grin grin grin grin grin
I have not seen any environmental project of yours let alone what you did to improve the lives of your comrades, another !diot is on the l00se in the Southeast waiting to be settled, unfortunately, he didn't check the calendar to realise that Jonathan the Money man is gone for good.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by emilyone(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Over fed children.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by blackbeau1(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
His stomach sha. 9 months pregnant
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Beehshorp(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
No disrespect o but this man looking like a toad

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by SalamRushdie: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
nonsens
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Akowemoon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
8 month pregnant man
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
toad
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by chibike69: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
see him stomach
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
DNA should be conducted on the youngest son

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by veacea: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
ASARI
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by ochaione(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by soberdrunk(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Like play like play this man just use imaginary "freedom fighting' hammer sha!! Niger Delta people i greet ooooo!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.