Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (95979 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by teehamzat(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
pu7pl3:

On par*

U shud be thankfull to ur mother cos if not for her dick mongering foolishness u wudnt hve been here showing ur stupidity and hoe-ness for me to correct cheesy
you should be spanked repeatedly for being playedgrin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by teehamzat(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahahha
who dey follow this one do jab wey she dey tell me say i try cheesy cheesy

aunty i only call you what you said you are "an olosho"
there is no jab here

jab kor upper cut ni cheesy cheesy

olosho on leave cheesy
the pussyhunter of all people, am alarmed at your negligence
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2017
teehamzat:

the pussyhunter of all people, am alarmed at your negligence

lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy

negligence towards what sir
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by teehamzat(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineR:

lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy

negligence towards what sir
recycled disses were been thrown at you over and over again by a bitchy plagiarist , yet you stood oblivious grin

good morning bro
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2017
teehamzat:

recycled disses were been thrown at you over and over again by a bitchy plagiarist , yet you stood oblivious grin

good morning bro

lol

yea bruv..................totally ignored at first till i saw a comment were she re-posted exact same words fear.lez used a few hours ago on someone else...............

Same here man

wait o is it same teehamzaat the most savage of all them savage lord i'm currently chatting with shocked shocked

no wonder you got to discover her antics

most of the diss words are you most famous lines abi shocked shocked

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by teehamzat(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineR:

lol

yea bruv..................totally ignored at first till i saw a comment were she re-posted exact same words fear.lez used a few hours ago on someone else...............

Same here man

wait o is it same teehamzaat the most savage of all them savage lord i'm currently chatting with shocked shocked

no wonder you got to discover her antics

most of the diss words are you most famous lines abi shocked shocked

lol
i'll be damned, you humor me too much bro as there aint no boss but you grin

Been off NL for sometime, i logged on and to my amazement saw a female plagiarist...too bad i did not show up on time.

by the way i baited her already, i do hope she replies, got em freebies all lined up just for her amusementgrin

do enjoy your day man
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
teehamzat:

you should be spanked repeatedly for being playedgrin

Wat do u mean bro

Okay shocked wow i dint know grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
teehamzat:

lol
i'll be damned, you humor me too much bro as there aint no boss but you grin

Been off NL for sometime, i logged on and to my amazement saw a female plagiarist...too bad i did not show up on time.

by the way i baited her already, i do hope she replies, got em freebies all lined up just for her amusementgrin

do enjoy your day man

lmao
she definitely will fall for it bruv............
The hoe squi.rts from insults thown at her grin

and yeah i noticed you werent been around for sometime too...............good to have you back sha

do mention me when the hoe replies you and have a great day ahead too cool
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TechAddiction: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Babybunny:
Lol cheesy cheesy

NL peeps are really funny grin

@ Cinderella and succyblinks learn not to take arguments here personal cool cool

@fearlez and sunshiner your fingers need deliverance . una no get chill at all grin grin

Babybunny hlp tell dem ooo.. grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TechAddiction: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahah

bruv check her last comment

she stole half her lines from fearlez earlier comments cheesy cheesy

na wah o cheesy

Hahahahaha

Guy na true, she copied it... D girl sef na goat grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TechAddiction: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Na me be that? You can send a PM if you like what you see... cheesy

Biko I like u just d way u re kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obontami: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fearlez:
shut up, you dick! You're the hammerhead who quoted me first and kept unediting my moniker in your rants of foolishness.

Grumpy nanny-goat still wearing granny panties and using rags as sanitary pads. Stupid dick
hahahahhhahahahah
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obontami: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fearlez:
protruding veiny dick is a sign of healthy dick.

You're a navel-gazing dunderhead if you don't know blood flow to the penís causes erectión and veins are the conveyors of blood.

But for a girl who has lodged more cucumber in her pussy than Sheraton has lodged guests, I'm not surprised you're a dick illiterate even at 28 grin
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2017
succyblinks:

I'm always in a cool tone not just cool but funny.
Alright! Happy following
I've kept to my word, followed you for 21days.

9days to go.

Oya where is my reward for following you?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
CosmicJames:

I've kept to my word, followed you for 21days.

9days to go.

Oya where is my reward for following you?

grin grin grin give me your address let me use dhl to send the gift to you
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
succyblinks:

grin grin grin give me your address let me use dhl to send the gift to you
Lol. No, I don't need that kind of gift.
I need a gift that can come over without using DHL. A gift with feelings
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
CosmicJames:

Lol. No, I don't need that kind of gift.
I need a gift that can come over without using DHL. A gift with feelings

And that is?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2017
succyblinks:

And that is?
Na wa for you o.
You nor understand secret coding ni?
That is you na grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2017
CosmicJames:

Na wa for you o.
You nor understand secret coding ni?
That is you na grin

Myself? My dear come straight cos am not good at decoding "secrets"
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
succyblinks:

Myself? My dear come straight cos am not good at decoding "secrets"
I don't want to go straight right now. The time is not right yet. Let me first fulfill my promise of following you for 30days.
Happy weekend
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

I don't want to go straight right now.
The time is not right yet.
Let me first fulfill my promise of following you for 30days.

Happy weekend

Happy weekend too!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by WeirdWolf: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

Be careful, some ingredients used in making the soap of ur choice my change the natural state of ur kitten. I love the fact that u uphold good hygiene, I can say from afar that ur kitten is very clean.

Phew.
There is one kitten smell I perceived 7years ago, I ran for my life n I've never forgotten it till tomorrow.
For the first time I perceived the smell of microorganisms...
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
teehamzat:

seriously? you lay waste to human intelligence

Who is this hybrid bastard on my mention?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
teehamzat:

good morning bro

How's the bitch who birthed you doing today? Hope you have fed her with some nice long dic.ks?

You know her taste for dick.s are insatiable wink wink
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahah
yes o

someone who said shes unfollowing the thread a while ago cheesy cheesy

the hoe like insult sha
i think its the only thing that makes her decaying rotten cunt orgasm cheesy

Cc: succyblinks cheesy cheesy

I did but I kept receiving mentions left and right

This unadulterated idiot, isn't it obvious you are a rape addict with the way you keep coming back to me despite the fact that I abuse you.

You need therapy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahah
yes o

someone who said shes unfollowing the thread a while ago cheesy cheesy

the hoe like insult sha
i think its the only thing that makes her decaying rotten cunt orgasm cheesy

Cc: succyblinks cheesy cheesy

I just checked your profile and I've seen that I've being having a banter with a kid. Those ones that uses mtn free 10mb to login NL. I would beat myself up for this rubbish

damn!
I won't answer you again cos I cant be fighting with my younger brother's age
Lemme wait for that other guy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
TechAddiction:

Hahahahaha

Guy na true, she copied it... D girl sef na goat grin grin

Hope you have fed your mother goat with enough leaves today
Please don't forget
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
succyblinks:

Happy weekend too!
Promise fulfilled. I followed through on my promise. I will make a good friend. Interested?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
CosmicJames:

Promise fulfilled. I followed through on my promise. I will make a good friend. Interested?

You sound matured so I won't mind taking the handshake of friendship from you.

So yes! I'm interested smiley smiley
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
succyblinks:

You sound matured so I won't mind taking the handshake of friendship from you.

So yes! I'm interested smiley smiley
Great!
Now that the interested is on both ends, our friendship is officially established.

We are now friends.
The public is not permitted to know our talk anymore.

Private mode activated
WhatsApp
FB Chat
Phone

I'm available on any.
Let me know your preferred medium.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
CosmicJames:

Great!
Now that the interested is on both ends, our friendship is officially established.

We are now friends.
The public is not permitted to know our talk anymore.

Private mode activated
WhatsApp
FB Chat
Phone

I'm available on any.
Let me know your preferred medium.

I prefer whatsapp or phone
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CosmicJames(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2017
succyblinks:

I prefer whatsapp or phone
Ok. I don't want you to drop your number here. Send it to my email instead using your NL username as subject.
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.