Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (95984 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Bitch?? I've told you this isn't your family meeting na. You should stop poke nosing in people's affair else buhari's dirty undies will fall on you

na wah o

wetin this dey talk undecided undecided

who the fvck are you really? undecided

and do i know you?

7 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:

na wah o

wetin this dey talk undecided undecided

who the fvck are you really? undecided

and do i know you?

Oh I forgot! You haven't taken your pills today. Now run along you little scurry rat and let is be known to you today that not everyone is like your female relatives who goes as cheap as 5men for 5naira

Mofo bye!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2017
who are those hitting the report button? "what tha fork...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Some go just dey argue rubbish. How will someone say prick no dey smell? Whether clean or dirty...it has a distinct or unhealthy smell as the case may be. No be everything them dey claim superiority on top ahbeg.
Can't believe these ignoramuses (I can sha) are running their mouths when we have things like smegma - more typical with uncircumcised joysticks, yeast infection - more women get it but men can get it too, balantis is another type of infection, poor hygiene etc that can cause offensive odours

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Oh I forgot! You haven't taken your pills today. Now run along you little scurry rat and let is be known to you today that not everyone is like your female relatives who goes as cheap as 5men for 5naira

Mofo bye!

hahahahah

now that does it..............its official; you're crazy hoe cheesy cheesy

you've been yapping shiii about female relatives and frankly i know not what you talking about..........

I suggest you take ur own advice and go take ur pills

meanwhile i'm outta here

adios hoe cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:

hahahahah

now that does it..............its official; you're crazy hoe cheesy cheesy

you've been yapping shiii about female relatives and frankly i know not what you talking about..........

I suggest you take ur own advice and go take ur pills

meanwhile i'm outta here

adios hoe cheesy cheesy

You seem so acquainted with the name hoe. It seems it brings back memories

Its nobody's fault your mum sold her nunu cheaply giving you the impression that all women are hoes. You don't insult me indirectly and expect me to leave you man, someone has to teach you some manners which the crazy bitxh who birth was too busy to teach you

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 912(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Dick doesn't smell
But
If you wear boxers for 1 week sweating
It will not from secretion but just good ole sweat no biggie .. it's like when u sweat armpit area it will stink once washed dats it

Even an infected dick won't smell hence y ladies are advised to check up n make sure the a protected because a guy saying I am clean ain't no guarantee he ain't infested with STD
Lol try do work experience in a sexual health clinic you'll smell the tuna can girls from the door it's reall appaulling ... thrush & bacteria vaginosis can make it smell ...

Finally a lady that has knowledge about the issue being discussed and has laid it down without sentiments. Nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Watching another epic match SUNSHINER VS SUCCYBLINKS... this will be interesting grin

My money is on u hunter

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:
Watching another epic match SUN.SHINER VS SUCCYBLINKS... this will be interesting grin

My money is on u hunter

lmfao

bros no fight o

the bitch came all crying on me and sincerely i no know who she be

best guess is she's an olosho

cos hoe wey i call am pain am die na im make am confuse con dey talk relatives, bitxh, family meeting, female etc cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Dick doesn't smell
But
If you wear boxers for 1 week sweating
It will not from secretion but just good ole sweat no biggie .. it's like when u sweat armpit area it will stink once washed dats it

Even an infected dick won't smell hence y ladies are advised to check up n make sure the a protected because a guy saying I am clean ain't no guarantee he ain't infested with STD
Lol try do work experience in a sexual health clinic you'll smell the tuna can girls from the door it's reall appaulling ... thrush & bacteria vaginosis can make it smell ...
Lala the butt queen grin

I like the way you laid it down truthfully without being beclouded by gender sentiments.

All those feminist shrews saying a dick smells are suffering from the horrors where a dude retrieved his dick in the middle of a sweet fúck because the stench from their VJs immobilised the dick and set it on limping mode. grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:

lmfao

bros no fight o

the bitch came all crying on me and sincerely i no know who she be

best guess is she's an olosho

cos hoe wey i call am pain am die na im make am confuse con dey talk relatives, bitxh, family meeting, female etc cheesy cheesy

Hahahahhaha.... i don die grin grin cheesy
I swear d tin pain am....

She doesnt knw wat the expression hoe is cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Can't believe these ignoramuses (I can sha) are running their mouths when we have things like smegma - more typical with uncircumcised joysticks, yeast infection - more women get it but men can get it too, balantis is another type of infection, poor hygiene etc that can cause offensive odours

Blindfold me and put the neatest dick in the world...maybe by GWR to my nose... I will tell you it's a dick grin grin
It could have a light natural musk, which should be sensual cheesy cheesy. Let me not talk of the unhealthy one, that one isn't my concern. If some ladies can say their vagina doesn't have any natural smell...why can't guys say same. Ahbegi... undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Blindfold me and put the neatest dick in the world...maybe by GWR to my nose... I will tell you it's a dick grin grin
It could have a light natural musk, which should be sensual cheesy cheesy. Let me not talk of the unhealthy one, that one isn't my concern. If some ladies can say their vagina doesn't have any natural smell...why can't guys say same. Ahbegi... undecided
Lool grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FvckShiT(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2017
undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols, this is like saying that a male doctor should not be allowed to come into the labour room because he doesn't have a womb to carry a child nor vagina to push out the child with.

See, vagina cleans itself internally with its natural secretions. Your duty is to keep the outside clean and dry from excess moisture to avoid yeast infections.

A smelly vagina doesn't mean that you're not keeping it clean, most times it is because of one infection or the other
A nurse once said we should not wash the inside that it cleans itself. I followed her instructions religiously. I wash other part and allow the main to clean itself. After some days I perceive smell from down there. I resume washing asap. Call it weird I like the fresh smell from down there.

7 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:
For Sweet Cinderella5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5891629_screenshot20170830111802_jpegedac9dcfe38cddaa89e16453780c7ee8
I'm curious, my good man. What did the lass do to you to warrant such penile pummelling? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool grin

...and yea to smegma, some have probably never heard of it wink. That's why someone will be telling me the difference between the thighs and prick itself... grin Babe have a nice day jare.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
A nurse once said we should not wash the inside that it cleans itself. I followed her instructions religiously. I wash other part and allow the main to clean itself. After some days I perceive smell from down there. I resume washing asap. Call it weird I like the fresh smell from down there.
Thank you. Another implicit admission that the male penís is the only surgeon in the world who performs surgery deep inside a pussy without wearing surgical mask grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lezzlie(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
I'm curious, my good man. What did the lass do to you to warrant such penile pummelling? grin

The cucumber addict said the male dick smells like the vagina. I was trying to tell the drab that the dick is more or less an outward extended part of the male body like an arm or leg and cannot smell safe for the groin or public hairs.

But the unkept bedlamite wouldn't listen. I'm sure she's a career dick sucker with 99% of her clientele consisting of pentioneers with prostrate disorders, peeing on their pants uncontrollably.

8 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hahahahhaha.... i don die grin grin cheesy
I swear d tin pain am....

She doesnt knw wat the expression hoe is cool

cheesy cheesy
no be small thing o cheesy cheesy

me no know for that one o but if she replies me i go follow am run the matter

it wouldnt hurt if i make her my first nl e-fight opponent cheesy cheesy cheesy

howfa you boss

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
The guy said penis is like arm or leg? How can a normal human being say that? Fearlez?
Cindy, you are wrong in this. The joystick doesn't smell. Most men don't shave so I'll say its their pubic hair that smells. Some that doesn't clean up thoroughly after using the toilet too may smell too. Lezz, don't you get tired of fighting? grin teach them and move on.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

...and yea to smegma, some have probably never heard of it wink. That's why someone will be telling me the difference between the thighs and prick itself... grin Babe have a nice day jare.
I'm not surprised, a pig won't know it's dirty lol

You too dear grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:

The cucumber addict said the male dick smells like the vagina. I was trying to tell the drab that the dick is more or less an outward extended part of the male body like an arm or leg and cannot smell safe for the groin or public hairs.

But the unkept bedlamite wouldn't listen. I'm sure she's a career dick sucker with 99% of her clientele consisting of pentioneers with prostrate disorders, peeing on their pants uncontrollably.
whoa... shocked I refuse to be amaze. I've read what a few of them here spew, and believe me, they all suffer from acute narcissistic disorder that's why they fail to bow down to superior reason.

It's a known fact that the vagina, if not thoroughly washed and well taken care of, reek like a corpse devoid of proper burial. Girls who say such nonsense like the lass in question, I'm won't be surprised, usually have oozing vaginas, that's why they always rush to say the penis smell like the vagina.

I tell you, the penis of a mad man who roam the street is far cleaner, fresher and nurtured than the vagina of many of these lass who come here to vomit their juvenile vermin.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
if you don't notice some odour in an unwashed dick, it means you are a freak of nature.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 912(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
grin grin grin grin nípple-less is a metaphor to describe your mother had corrupted DNA that resorted in abnormal body growth!

You're truly as dumb as a mannequin and as emotional as a pimple faced teenager.

OMG!!! This guy has pepper in his mouth o. Chei!

#notetoself: Don't ever get into a fight with this dude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Burgerlomo: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na those head masters dudes dey use dia tongues to wash am 4 dem grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy
no be small thing o cheesy cheesy

me no know for that one o but if she replies me i go follow am run the matter

it wouldnt hurt if i make her my first nl e-fight opponent cheesy cheesy cheesy

howfa you boss

Im gud bruv....

Its going to be a mismatch i advice her not to reply cheesy

But if she does.... u know wat to do wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:

Cinderella5 pussy has an odour that can put the most effective mosquito repellants out of the market.

Any fly that swirls around her ass area crash-lands , going unconscious instantly.

The stench from her pussy can be effectively use for birth control. All what wives needed to do is spray it on the bedroom and have their husbands dicks petrified.

She stinks so bad that if she washes her pants at the Onitsha end of river Niger all the fishes in Rover Benue immigrates to River Nile in Egypt.

The stench from her pants automatically activates Nairaland anti spam bot to ban me at will
grin
And you wonder why the U.S and other super power haven't developed a weapon of mass destruction using the smell from a woman's vagina. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by mercy0008(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
AND WASHING WITH JUST WATER WORKS VERY FINE TOO.
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.