Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor (46185 Views)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by lebete3000: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
thoollz:
Will someone else take Frank's job? They shouldn't dare do that, that guy was born for this

WWTBAM is stale already, they should attract more viewers by doing something different, maybe airing it on a solid TV station (cable TV) not on NTA.

Channels na news station jare, this is an educative and entertaining show.

I guess the brawl he had with someone online was meant to subtly create publicity.
There's no bad press after all.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great news. The game shoukd be opened to all network just like when Vmobile sponsored the programme.
I know one day, I will get to that hot seat.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Worksunlimited: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
I wouldn't mind having bovi as the new anchor of the show... Frank edoho's presence has made the show monotonous..
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by shege45: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Only a mobile Telecommunication can't gain a lot from d show, cos it's a programme designed for txt msg n calls
payporte wey sponsor bbn nko
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by AkProsper(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
yunnyp:

About your signature, is it without contribution? If so let holla
message me for more info. its 100% real.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Chukazu: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
AkProsper:
I I thought the program belongs to MTN. .. . . . . . Check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Rights owned by ENDOMOL of NETHERLANDS
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Skmoda360(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
My plan has always been to go for this show and when i get to 100k i will pretend i dont know the answer to the question and use the 'phone a friend' option to call Madam Nkechi to put Gulder in the freezer and warm the catfish peppersoup.......... angry
werey re oooo...
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by DRISKLEF(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
My plan has always been to go for this show and when i get to 100k i will pretend i dont know the answer to the question and use the 'phone a friend' option to call Madam Nkechi to put Gulder in the freezer and warm the catfish peppersoup.......... angry

Yeye dey smell. LOL
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Maccoy507: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Amethyst101:
Yaaaay!!!

My favourite TV game show is finally back cheesy cheesy

What is dead may never die!! grin grin
ironborn.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Amethyst101(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Maccoy507:
ironborn.

I'm not a Greyjoy angry

Their sigil line just worked there... grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Maccoy507: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Amethyst101:

I'm not a Greyjoy angry

Their sigil line just worked there... grin
I think I prefer that of the north "the north remembers".
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by chris31(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Seun4blue(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sincerely, MTN is useless, what are they offering Nigerians? Glo just need to step up their game, we should migrate please
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by gcof(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Vivly:
So who is gonna be the new host? Efe of big brother?
It'll be weird seeing someone other than Frank Edoho anchoring the show .
IK the big brother host would do a great job
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by sheDD(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Amethyst101:
Yaaaay!!!

what is dead may never die jeeri
Greyjoy of Ironborn.... GOT
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by sheDD(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Maccoy507:
I think I prefer that of the north "the north remembers".
Lannister is the best for this Nigeria economic recession

...Lannister always pay their debt!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by mercyville: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2017
MurderEnglish:
wwtbam is good to learned new things, MTN do good to left you and another seriously minds have took it up
Your head is bent grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by Dollabiz: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by simbol(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
I hope the new sponsors won't change the presenter.frank edohor.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by godwin120alex: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
The new sponsor should ensure that the anchor of the program is a new person not Frank Edoho
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by kenoz(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2017
wow

nice one
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by toys2seven(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Amethyst101:
Yaaaay!!!

What is dead may never die!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by xsmart04(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Chukazu:

Rights owned by *ENDOMOL* of NETHERLANDS

Its not Endemol its Ultima Nigeria & 2waytraffic UK (A Sony Production Company)
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by jbblues24(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2019
Amazing. So slick. shocked
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by elijahy1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is the show still being aired?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor by jamsealex: 4:28pm On May 28, 2020
As a professional deck builder Decks for life mission is to transform your custom deck dreams into the outstanding and functional masterpieces in your outdoor living space. Due to our knowledge, experience and many years of constant improvement all our clients are sincerely grateful and satisfied. Satisfaction of our clients brings us a real joy, and it confirms that we have chosen the right direction. deck builder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.