Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] (1249 Views)

Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by ejihand(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
An Indian man, Chidhatma Basu, had during a ceremony in Bangalore India married a female rat.

Basu who lost his wife in a car accident in January married the rat because it is believed to be a reincarnation of his deceased wife.

According to Worldnews, the 41 year old and father of four was completely devastated for months, until one day, he made an unusual encounter with the rat.

He said, “This little female rat showed up on my doorstep, and it had my wife’s eyes and nose.”

Mr. Basu says he rapidly understood that the rodent was the reincarnation of his deceased wife because he offered it his wife’s favorite cookies, and it devoured it just like she would have done.”

He claims the animal was immediately affectionate and even looked at him the same way that his wife did.

A Hindu priest who performed the ceremony, saying that Mr. Basu is extremely lucky as they assured him that the rat was indeed his reincarnated wife.

The unusual ceremony despite being criticized is entirely legal under Indian law.

CC Lalasticlala

Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by HungerBAD: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Huh?

5 Likes

Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by kingxsamz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
sense fall on him
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Neimar: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by dacblogger: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is what loneliness can do to a man undecided

It drives you nuts. embarassed
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Airtimex(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by AkProsper(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Indian, am not surprise. . . . . . . Check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Bennyidu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked

Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by MrCork: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
ejihand:
An Indian man, Chidhatma Basu, had during a ceremony in Bangalore India married a female rat.

Basu who lost his wife in a car accident in January married the rat because it is believed to be a reincarnation of his deceased wife.

According to Worldnews, the 41 year old and father of four was completely devastated for months, until one day, he made an unusual encounter with the rat.

He said, “This little female rat showed up on my doorstep, and it had my wife’s eyes and nose.”

Mr. Basu says he rapidly understood that the rodent was the reincarnation of his deceased wife because he offered it his wife’s favorite cookies, and it devoured it just like she would have done.”

He claims the animal was immediately affectionate and even looked at him the same way that his wife did.

A Hindu priest who performed the ceremony, saying that Mr. Basu is extremely lucky as they assured him that the rat was indeed his reincarnated wife.

The unusual ceremony despite being criticized is entirely legal under Indian law.

..man looook like Falconey's step uncle from Morocco....uncle joe((SMH) undecided
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Check the name: Chidi Bail

That's definitely a Flattino.

The flat part of their skulls was supposed to contain a brain but alas...

Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by jashar(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
i knew it had to be India...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lwkm! Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lmao..

Asin rat.. Lyk rat rat..

U mean oke shocked

shift shift lemmeh faint...

Lmfao! grin
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
first l saw in the news, a lady with huge pet rats, and then l saw a lady who got served a rat soup delicacy... l actually thought that was the height of It, now this man here just got married to a lassa carrying stinking female RAT!!! omg
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na rat go finish eating all your money, sotey u too go turn church rat grin grin
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
rat is taking over... imagine a world of rats.
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by subtlemee(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
He needs psychiatric evaluation....the wife's death must have really twisted him psychologically

At a point I thought this news had a connection with aso rock grin
Re: Man Marries Rat, Claims It’s Reincarnation Of Dead Wife [PHOTOS] by alfred007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
chenzen:
first l saw in the news, a lady with huge pet rats, and then l saw a lady who got served a rat soup delicacy... l actually thought that was the height of It, now this man here just got married to a lassa carrying stinking female RAT!!! omg

I guess u forgot the first part!

*rat chased a country's president out of his office!

(1) (Reply)

Romancelander Yahoo Boys Plan On Nairaland Beach Party - My Findings / My Girl Friend Wants To Abort Her Pregnancy. / Would You Get A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.