Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? (23357 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by MrPolitics: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
it isn't an easy thing to defeat a ruling party, especially in a country like Nigeria.

it took 16 years and a coalition of heavy opposition political parties and individuals to defeat PDP as a ruling party

by 2019, APC would have spent 4 years in power and might still be considered "fresh" by th nigerian electorate

but, if possible, which of the political heavyweights in the PDP do you think can fly the party ticket to victory?

1. Goodluck Jonathan
Former President Jonathan is eligible for 1 more term as the senate bill to prohibit him hasn't been passed. he still has a huge following especially in the south east and south south

2. Sule Lamido
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido is a popular politician in the north.

3. Ibrahim Dankwambo
Governor of Gombe State. he's believed to be a fresh young and competent

4. David Mark
Former Senate President.

5. Ayo Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State. he's believed to be the main face of the opposition, and his constant criticism of PMB has gained him a lot of popularity and attention nationwide

even besides those on this list. who in the PDP now, do you think can defeat the PDP in 2019

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
PDP needs a strong northerner to wrestle some northern votes from either Buhari or whoever APC decides to field. When that is achieved, i think the south is pretty much ope to anyone especially in the south east and south-south where Buhari or APC is hated even more than satan.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by chinoxstock: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
The youths of Nigeria are so useless that they don't care about themselves or their joblessness or hopelessness. They are more interested in petty things like APC and PDP.
Any of the fool the op listed can decamp to another party. And yet the youth still don't understand that these goats are playing with their destinyx .

What a country!!

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
embarassed

No hope for PDP......

Power don change hands embarassed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by udumosam23(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Give Sanusi/Donald Duke ticket a trial and see miracle

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by samyyoung(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Taking power from a Northerner aint easy.....but with God, we shall conquer, wish another party wld come up n take d mantle

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Saraki is he best bet for Nigeria come 2019, it does not matter about party

Nigeria is in serious need of redefinition

Saraki has the charisma to pull this off

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by baralatie(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
take over how?
with $2.5 billion dollars funds alleged to be linked to PDP,APC members. even fayose is in prayers

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by AkProsper(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
The more I try to answer that question, the more I see buhari ruling for 2nd term.
Even from the op list, those people you mentioned are not holy/saint. they will just come to eat their portion of the national cake.

check my signature⏬⏬⏬

15 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by emeijeh(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who is number 6?

Tubaba?
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Dee60: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Osinbajo.

If APC fails to field him PDP should.

Peter Obi as VP. Or perhaps Nuhu Ribadu.

Nigeria needs this kind of bright minds.

forget about tribe and ethnicity - Those are for small minds.

Nigerians should learn.

People like Saraki, Fayose, FFK, Wike, and their likes should be tired already. They have been in government for ages with little to show for it.

Let us be serious for once.

Let the voters be wise.

15 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Honestly speaking Buhari has a good chance to return ( even tho I may not support him again )

Realistically only David Mark can unsit Buhari

How

PDP goes with Mark ,with the idea that it's time to free the middle belt from the Hausa/Fulani dominance

This will give him 70% of middle belt
40 % of north east
25% of north west

With and Igbo vice he will get 7 million votes from
From we the igbos ( won't vote for him tho )
South south will give him close to 7 million votes too ( Jonathan didn't get this high votes because people didn't really vote for him the ones that voted votes against Buhari )

South west are always divided and has very little votes even if he loses here the difference won't be more than -1 million votes

The margin from the middle belt will give him the edge ...south south and south east will roughly match the core north ...

So if the margin in the middle belt is strong enough he wins

12 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by danduj(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by soberdrunk(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Unfortunately over 80% of Nigerians are still under the illusion that the solution to Nigeria's problems is in Aso Rock and that itself is a very big problem, a country can have bad government with good citizens and the society will still function properly but a country with bad government and bad citizens can 'never' function...... angry

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by CHANNELStv2020: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
PERSONALLY I THINK GOOD LUCK JONATHAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by bedspread: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
OP DELETE NO4...

I see Fayose being the Vice President in 2019...

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by holluwai(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
God
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Franco93: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017

What is Fayose doing in that list?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ahmed Musa
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by okway: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
My rat, Chibuzor

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by lollmaolol(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Musa YAdduaa
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by kingrt2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
The person who wrote this article should be ashamed of himself, its Nigerians like this that make the country the way it is. For Christ sake is it the party that is ruling that matters or the individual that would move the nation forward. It doesn't matter where he is from or who he represents just do your fuckin job

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by wordproof: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol...what a joke!

Its true you can't win Nigerian Presidency without the Northern cabal and western endorsement... Sentiments don't win election, reality is an ass, especially Nigerian reality.
The Igbos understand this, which explains the Biafra agitation.

However, we can still use that against the cabal, for the greater good.

KANU, and I believe Afanifere(Yoruba elders)...would massively campaign for any candidate that would signs an agreement to restructure Nigeria with first 1 month in office.
Foreign and Western interest have always been known to queue behind whoever the masses choose...The Cabal can hang!!

The problem of Nigeria is the Cabal and Elite, who will corrupt you or either pull you down if you fight them...Sanusi Lamido (TED show)

I believe KOWA will give us that candidate, PDP and APC have been compromised, tested and failed.

Goodluck said it himself: I would have made policies and
had better government but the party leadership did not support me. We all know he was only a puppet during his administration, as a matter of fact the wife was more like an acting president.

NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
danduj:
There are three things which are a mystery unto me, yea 4 which I do not know;

(1) The way Neymar makes over $200 million in 8 years
(2) The way Mayweather makes in 56 minutes more than Neymar makes in 8 years
(3) The way Deziani is probably richer than both Neymar and Mayweather combined
(4) The reason I went to school

My guy, no think am o

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Realkenny(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
If I Can't Lead Then No One Can
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by firstclassmumu: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
My cousin
GEJ
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by Abfinest007(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
nobody is qualified for the post they are all Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by stcool(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is their best bet grin
Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by kemelyt: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
None of the above mentioned. For me Atiku Abubakar has what it takes and APC will fear him more if PDP can get him on their side.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? by ooshinibos: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
ex governor Peter obi

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) / President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.