Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (7370 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by gabi101(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
lol smiley
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:

My crush before before, how you've been?

It's been while .. I really missed you eventhiugh we never agreed sometimes back in the day.

How's tha Lebanese girl .. flawless grin

Haha grin grin you still remember awww! Lol

Oh I'm good. Just decided to log on in to see wash poppin'. I can see you're good also grin

Flawless I've missed her cry she deactivated too. Wish I could contact her cry

Keep balling btw kiss

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by FoolishBoy419: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Sometimes I just gotta show bae the hate comments nairalanders spew at me and you all need to see how we both laugh over it . cheesy

Honestly it's fun reading this comments especially when its about us together and we kinda joke over it like when someone says Airforce is ugly , she would turn to me and be like ; They said you're ugly is it true?
And I will reply her with "been ugly was why you fell madly inlove with me" . grin grin

I swear, Wetin haters dey talk no concern me o.

I don't know why I like this dude. Keep frustrating the haters sir
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by kuchikau1: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Is that you n your profile ?

I like your skin colour no jokes

So tell me , how many Pm's do you get a day because I know for a fact that nairaland single guys no dey take eye see woman. grin grin
dat one na 4 pple wey get time to chase her.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by kuchikau1: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Ok but you look more of afonja like jaksmillionair
You not looking bad at all I hope you find what you looking for on Nairaland .
looooooooool

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by kuchikau1: 1:21am On Sep 07, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u must b a barsterd for dat dont let me get angry
menstrual symptoms.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by kuchikau1: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
kip rubbish ursef with hope erforce ask for ur number
hmm. What a bitter being.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
IamAirforce1:

My crush before before, how you've been?

It's been while .. I really missed you eventhiugh we never agreed sometimes back in the day.

How's tha Lebanese girl .. flawless grin

omggg can't believe you have a wife and kids. so happy for you omgggggg.

I never heard from flawless again. I wish I had her contact thosad

purplecoco
now Maya, i just randomly thought about this forum again and decided to check it out, found your diary I'm reading it. and omgggg the nostalgiaaaaaaa

it's xoxchickx btw, i cannot reply under diaries, so i will reply here.
but yes, your former diary was the SHITS. I used to read it, I remember you wanted to be a nurse or so and was taking care of this old lady.

and yes I remember and miss a bunch of people.
like 3coins, francistony, danhumprey, flawlesss, and her boyfriend then, I've forgotten his name, deejay_harry or deejay_harry1, idek and sarimah and all these people. lmaooooo

I joined the same time as you, I left coz I was soooo sad and dealing with a lot and left for college. plus the nairaland crash, I was like Bleep it. it's a whirlwind. I really miss this place. it reminds me of a good time in my teenage years.
wait, remember when he had like an online fight with one south African girl and her sister. omgg. lol.

I'm sooooorry you lost your mom purplecoco omg. I'm really sorry. she's with you everyday babe:* I've been mad depressed.( Lorde's melodrama album and Adele's 25 is fucking soothing on a bad day lol )sad but i am fucking hopeful for the future, and next year.

and i also got a belly button piercing too, looool anyway i want to re-pierce it so bad, but i have a hyperthropic scar for over two years now, so, do not know if i can still pierce over it. I'm getting at least 6 piercing next month idc idc, including tongue and chest maybe. my family's gonna go insane but Bleep it!@!@! I could never get a tattoo I'm indecive as Bleep.

and your aunties omggg, girlllll African aunties are so fucking judgemental I cannot, I can't blame them tho, they don't know any better you know? your grandmother seems like an angel on earth tho.

but damn life has been crazyyyyy!!!!!!!
I'm soooo glad you are okay hunnay. life is so bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:

Is this xoxochick? From back then? Those good days on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by hollarunji08(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Waste naming ceremony
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Danhumprey:
Is this xoxochick? From back then? Those good days on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked
loads of hugsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! omggggg i can't believe this. lool. missed ya. whats been going dont tell me you are married with kids like airforce1. no, but seriously, whats good though?

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Airforce1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:
loads of hugsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! omggggg i can't believe this. lool. missed ya. whats been going dont tell me you are married with kids like airforce1. no, but seriously, whats good though?

Lol grin cheesy
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
danhumprey I oversharedddd on my previous message. literally TMI, please modify your comment (quote) and delete it.

okay now I see on the top, you sent an email, how does it work again. I can't remember. coz my mail box is empty loool.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 2:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:
Ah well, life happens. Lol.

I'm barely active on Nairaland these days. I barely comments, but still log in to check the site each day for news.

I miss you guys from back then. So many moniker changes, hard to keep up. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 2:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:
danhumprey I oversharedddd on my previous message. literally TMI, please modify your comment (quote) and delete it.

okay now I see on the top, you sent an email, how does it work again. I can't remember. coz my mail box is empty loool.

I've modified the post and yeah you shared a lot, like a lot. grin

So, I sent you a DM. And since we weren't following each other at the time, you had to accept and reply the DM for us to connect.

I've really missed you guys. Those good old days. Nostalgic.

I'd like to reconnect thought, like talk on WhatsApp. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 2:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:

Or you could type in your email address here let me send you a mail. You can modify it afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 19, 2020
IamAirforce1:
How haters react when they see Airforce's thread grin

Lol
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Danhumprey:
Ah well, life happens. Lol.

I'm barely active on Nairaland these days. I barely comments, but still log in to check the site each day for news.

I miss you guys from back then. So many moniker changes, hard to keep up. grin
lmaoooo���
like I completely left. I stop checking NL entirely. I randomly came back in like 2016, checked up on purplecoco, Francis and rest and dipped again. until 2020. I think I might stick around a lil bit, then dip again� loool. it's hard to keep track of social media very tiring

2 Likes

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Danhumprey:
I've modified the post and yeah you shared a lot, like a lot. grin

So, I sent you a DM. And since we weren't following each other at the time, you had to accept and reply the DM for us to connect.

I've really missed you guys. Those good old days. Nostalgic.

I'd like to reconnect thought, like talk on WhatsApp. grin
I was feeling myself i was typing ��� and who knows when mayapop would even come online.

anyway, nl has DMs now what!!!!! I now follow you tho. resend it. I don't have whatsapp anymore. but I will try and download it again. but just DM me.

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:
I was feeling myself i was typing ��� and who knows when mayapop would even come online.

anyway, nl has DMs now what!!!!! I now follow you tho. resend it. I don't have whatsapp anymore. but I will try and download it again. but just DM me.
I've sent you a mail since.

1 Like

Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Danhumprey:
I've sent you a mail since.

I'm guessing it's email. I will reply on there tongue
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by purplecoco(f): 4:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:

I never heard from flawless again. I wish I had her contact thosad

purplecoco
now Maya, i just randomly thought about this forum again and decided to check it out, found your diary I'm reading it. and omgggg the nostalgiaaaaaaa

it's xoxchickx btw, i cannot reply under diaries, so i will reply here.
but yes, your former diary was the SHITS. I used to read it, I remember you wanted to be a nurse or so and was taking care of this old lady.

and yes I remember and miss a bunch of people.
like 3coins, francistony, danhumprey, flawlesss, and her boyfriend then, I've forgotten his name, deejay_harry or deejay_harry1, idek and sarimah and all these people. lmaooooo

I joined the same time as you, I left coz I was soooo sad and dealing with a lot and left for college. plus the nairaland crash, I was like Bleep it. it's a whirlwind. I really miss this place. it reminds me of a good time in my teenage years.
wait, remember when he had like an online fight with one south African girl and her sister. omgg. lol.

I'm sooooorry you lost your mom purplecoco omg. I'm really sorry. she's with you everyday babe:* I've been mad depressed.( Lorde's melodrama album and Adele's 25 is fucking soothing on a bad day lol )sad but i am fucking hopeful for the future, and next year.

and i also got a belly button piercing too, looool anyway i want to re-pierce it so bad, but i have a hyperthropic scar for over two years now, so, do not know if i can still pierce over it. I'm getting at least 6 piercing next month idc idc, including tongue and chest maybe. my family's gonna go insane but Bleep it!@!@! I could never get a tattoo I'm indecive as Bleep.

and your aunties omggg, girlllll African aunties are so fucking judgemental I cannot, I can't blame them tho, they don't know any better you know? your grandmother seems like an angel on earth tho.

brb cry I just got here. I’m crying. Lol
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:

I'm guessing it's email. I will reply on there tongue
Yes, of course, it's email. Duh! grin

And Nairaland has always had DM even while you were around back then in 2014. You perhaps didn't explore the DM stuff or you forgot. tongue
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2020
purplecoco:
brb cry I just got here. I’m crying. Lol

OMGGGG

I'm crying too cry cry

((biggest hug))

what's up bb.
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Wokeupandslayed: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Danhumprey:
Yes, of course, it's email. Duh! grin

And Nairaland has always had DM even while you were around back then in 2014. You perhaps didn't explore the DM stuff or you forgot. tongue

yo!!!

I had no idea, please teach me. how nairalamd never had dms no joke.

I emailed you tho. get back xx
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by Danhumprey: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:

yo!!!

I had no idea, please teach me. how nairalamd never had dms no joke.

I emailed you tho. get back xx
Really? Didn't see any mail notification from you. lipsrsealed

You can still access the email with which you registered this current Nairaland account, right?
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by purplecoco(f): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wokeupandslayed:

OMGGGG

I'm crying too cry cry

((biggest hug))

what's up bb.
Lmao I’m good. How are you? cheesy
Re: Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos by 9JERIAN: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2020
purplecoco:
Lmao I’m good. How are you? cheesy
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two kenyan women stripped And beaten for raping a 53 year old man(pics) / Am I Right To End Things With Her? / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.