Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (87299 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by oyienootieno: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
And he will use that dirty mouth to kiss slay Queens. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by MENTORCH(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Men should think of anyother way to make money without the devil.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by governor2022(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Hey Abba Father,many are terribly mad but few are roaming,eating human feces just because of Wire Wire fraud,this is just crazy mehn.

If Human being don't smile while defecating just imagine clement's face while eating the feces.TUFIAKWA
nothing good comes out of buttocks

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by ArcFresky(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
ruggedtimi:
so this stuff actually happens....I knw g boys wey don collect with clean hands. why guys dey go extra miles just to make money that you will eventually use to get p#ssy and come...if you cant make it g with clean hands den try something else.

Guy.. you are on a long thing.

Except if they are collecting $50.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
So that in 2019 he will be elected political office holder.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by happney65: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
whitemask:

I thought I was the only one that observed that one unique characteristic of every G boy,especially the one wey dey hot.They could buy you drinks worth 100k in a night,but will never/reluctantly give you #500 cash.
I wanna believe majority are into one fetish or the other, little wonder their stingy and tight fisted attitude towards their friends/guys

Exactly..Anyone of them that cant help their niggas is into something more shady..come to think of it..Why is it so hard to borrow your friend that truly and genuinely needs it instead of blowing it on drinks..That cant give you 1-2K lailai..Because they know what they went through..They can only spend on girls,drinks etc..And come see the english them dey write?Holy grail..You go fear fear..Awon oloriburku somebody

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
So that in 2019 he will be elected political office holder

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by fafambo: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evablizin:
sowie dude strike things,i no comment for every post,just check.
WHICH STRIKE? EVEN B4 THE SOO CALLED STRIKE,U NA REGULAR CUSTOMER FOR NAIRALAND,U THINK SAY WE NO KNOW, ukwu na aga wara-wara,anya n'aga wara-wara n'ele ya,

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Slayer2: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
LorDBolton:
Just sit back and "imagine" what life in Africa was like b4 the white men came

Lol Africa was civilized. Egypt was civilization.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Adadioranma79(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Alrighty, i guess we ll find out together then, via email,
Lol
Noticed you tried sending me a mail
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
I guess i will have to confirm for myself tongue..won't i??
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
fratermathy:

This is part of the social decay I spoke of earlier on. Things are so bad that many of us see internet fraud as a normal thing or "legitimate" work. Some of these yahoo boys even deceive themselves that they are paying the white man back for what they did to Africans (slavery), as if they really care about that. If they did, they would donate all their proceeds to charity. Rather, they live ostentatiously, acquire materialistic things, become as proud as a peacock and even delude themselves into celebrity statuses.

Bless you, man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2017
This isn't new at all. This kind of ritual is common in Sagamu, Ogun state. Some even use bread to eat the sh.it.
You dey dupe people self without jazz na still curse let alone of adding voodoo to it.

People should be careful, we have terrible people that can do anything for money.
Some people even use the leaves used in wrapping cold pap to do jazz.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Evablizin(f): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2017
fafambo:
WHICH STRIKE? EVEN B4 THE SOO CALLED STRIKE,U NA REGULAR CUSTOMER FOR NAIRALAND,U THINK SAY WE NO KNOW, ukwu na aga wara-wara,anya n'aga wara-wara n'ele ya,
hahaha monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Evablizin(f): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:
Wow...so ur actually in school grin Go figure!! cheesy
lols so you don't want me to go to school abi
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Alrighty, i guess we ll find out together then, via email,
Lol
Noticed you tried sending me a mail
Lmaooooo.... U got me!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by luminouz(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Evablizin:
lols so you don't want me to go to school abi
Figured u goan be a I.T/banker or such!!! Ur always online
But its nice dou... I can relate to what ur experiencing... Am bored at home 2!!! grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by luminouz(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
This isn't new at all. This kind of ritual is common in Sagamu, Ogun state. Some even use bread to eat the sh.it.
You dey dupe people self without jazz na still curse let alone of adding voodoo to it.

People should be careful, we have terrible people that can do anything for money.
Some people even use the leaves used in wrapping cold pap to do jazz.

Nitori Jesu!!!!!
Bread to eat shiit?? Like beans shocked
Werey plenty for this 9ja o....
Coz of quick money!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man was beaten up and disgraced after he was caught red-handed eating feces while doing the new Yahoo plus. The guy identified as Junior Clement who claimed to come from Warri in Delta state - revealed during his interrogation that he was instructed by native doctor to eat feces after which anything he tells his client will happen without delay.

The man also revealed that the first one he did - didn't work as he's planning to bill another foreign client $55,000 (over N20 million).

He also disclosed that they were about four boys that visited the native doctor for the 'juju' and that the others have "made it"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-man-mercilessly-beaten-up-over-yahoo-plus.html

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlmidAhKcF0
not ιn warrι..ιт нappened ιn вenιn..вυт d lad caυgнт ιѕ ғroм eĸpan ιn warrι..
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Martinez19(m): 12:49am On Aug 30, 2017
mickeymimi:
after making that money from his poo eating ritual.....some girls will start fighting over him

...Oh God please help us.....; ,,what a society we live in.
... and even kiss him smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by ruggedtimi(m): 12:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Ebayray:

Bros, G money is ill gotten money, ritual or no ritual.
Someone who dupes his fellow, how's his money clean biko
I didnt say the money is clean...tlking about using juju or with pure hands.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by MadCow1: 1:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Divay22:
open suckaway pit for am.
This is disgusting....All because of money...

I really love your Profile Picture..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by MadCow1: 1:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
not ιn warrι..ιт нappened ιn вenιn..вυт d lad caυgнт ιѕ ғroм eĸpan ιn warrι..

I just know say Benin must involve somehow. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by iamkneeyi: 2:02am On Aug 30, 2017
I hate those boys..
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Divay22(f): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2017
MadCow1:

I really love your Profile Picture..
Thanks.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Divay22:

Thanks.

This girl never sleep atal grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by coolh3ad(m): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!! Some people don't think, if this was true and it works 'shit' will be so scarce that we will be booking it ahead, person for just look hin guy say 'guy abeg i book ur shit'...... angry

Bro. it is "Over True" sef. very very very true.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Divay22(f): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

This girl never sleep atal grin
Lol..
Even me i am tired of myself..
I have stayed still for minutes now to see if i can sleep, but never,it seems to be so far away.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Benekruku(m): 2:27am On Aug 30, 2017
LorDBolton:
Just sit back and "imagine" what life in Africa was like b4 the white men came

Hello! There were cleaner and more potent and sane gods. To every action, there is a reaction according to traditional laws and not science.

It's fars better off than believing a men in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa!

Who could be more foolish?
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
Even me i am tired of myself..
I have stayed still for minutes now to see if i can sleep, but never,it seems to be so far away.

How about in mid day, u dont feel sleepy?
Ur such a nocturnal girl grin

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Oladipo1166(m): 2:37am On Aug 30, 2017
a powerful source of ritual.......... nah them (iporks)
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Celdanstar: 2:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Desperate for money? You will do worse than eating ya poo. Instead of using your brain and brawl, you are using you anus and mouth, shame on you. No wonder! The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.