Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (87298 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Gkemz: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Boys always ready to do anything just to make money and shove on the shoulders of others. Dem for overfeed am with entire community faeces.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Flakky26(f): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2017
for a prosperous Nigeria.drop your innovative ideas here
www.myinputng.webs.com
www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Lowkey1601: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Madness upon madness... Eating shit just to get money.. God bless with u.. Madness upon madness... Eating shit just to get money.. God bless with u..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by millionboi(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!! Some people don't think, if this was true and it works 'shit' will be so scarce that we will be booking it ahead, person for just look hin guy say 'guy abeg i book ur shit'...... angry
Hahahahaha

My ribs oooo

Guy it works 4some ppl ooo

#blackmagic is real

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by millionboi(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Caustics:
sad he is a big fool. if you eat your own poo it wont work. poo from used pampas works best.
Hahahahaha
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by ikevictor: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
You do not beat people for being yahoo boys(rogues), but you beat them for being yahoo plus (eating poo alongside)

The idiocy in this country is alarming!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by GOFRONT(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Later u hear dem screamin Money must be made. Ask dem thru which means and u may start hearin sh*t...God hav mercy....... people doin sh!t just to get this money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by iAmGee770: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2017
The sh*t people do for useless money... Insanity at it's peak. The guy need proper deliverance and need to consult a rehab centre for counsel. BTW, are you telling me the 'native doctor' don't want some money for himself, how many poo he (baba alawo) don chop?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by iAmGee770: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2017
The sh*t people do for useless money... Insanity at it's peak. The guy need proper deliverance and need to consult a rehab centre for counsel. BTW, are you telling me the 'native doctor' don't want some money for himself, how many poo he (baba alawo) don chop?
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Divay22(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=59954211][/quote]
Yes na...
Make he chop, make he fat..
Some people are just desperate, he did the first one ,it didn't work and he went to try his luck again.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by MorataMissata(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2017
Native doctor: Go and eat peoples poo.
Yahoo boy: *goes back home, eats poo but it doesn't work. A week later goes to the native doctor* baba the thing no work o.
Native doctor: I noticed you did it indoors. You have to do it outdoors.

Lol. Na to become native doctor o. Na just to tell my clients to do stupid and impossible things. If they eventually do it, I'll just look for one excuse and give them that made it not to work.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Sirchuka: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Hahahahah... at least is better than cutting out scarce p***ys ... who the cap fits let him wear it.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
vchykp:

tell dem.. eating poo is past tense in idiroko sef

Udonmeanit . which one come dey reign now ?

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
hmmmm, this issue was discussed in my office some time ago, people just have to be careful they way they shit outside indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Lol... This one is nothing compared to what some of my guys are doing in the name of hustle

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2017
bedspread:
Devil can so make human beings FOOLISH..
Wat feces and hammer? Devil is a BASTARD

Now you blame the devil because the man was caught. If he had hammered you will be singing Na God Win!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by vchykp(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Udonmeanit . which one come dey reign now ?

u dey ask me, as ritualist nah..?

i said the poo thing is old fashioned becos it reigned very well 3years ago, i hav not head people eating poo lately
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Fabulouski(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Na Wa o
So someone cannot shit in peace again?

Chai! So we now have to start praying for
papa God to protect our shit for us.

If ordinary shit is no longer safe, then we
are in a deep shit.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Divay22:
open suckaway pit for am. This is disgusting....All because of money...
hope you believe me now?
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Divay22(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
redbeans:
hope you believe me now?
Yeah.. I even wanted to mention you..
But it didn't happen in warri na, he's just a warri guy...
But not withstanding I know they have there own.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by ruggedtimi(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
ArcFresky:

Guy.. you are on a long thing.

Except if they are collecting $50.
not on a longthng bro...I knw couple of guys in gh wey don collect more than $200k without plus...na only greedy and lazy g boys dey use plus...now am not praising the once using clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by ruggedtimi(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Oluwasantus:

deceive ya self.
Those you think have their hands clean do you follow them everywhere they go?
bro...I dont have to follow them anywhere they go...I know them very well but in ghana..am not praising them because they use clean hands..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
vchykp:

u dey ask me, as ritualist nah..?

i said the poo thing is old fashioned becos it reigned very well 3years ago, i hav not head people eating poo lately

Na wa o . so somebody can turn to poo eater just to make money. Oh Lord please take us back to d days of trade by barter. Too much crazy in this world. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by bedspread: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Now you blame the devil because the man was caught. If he had hammered you will be singing Na God Win!!
NOT ALL OF US BRO ARE MOVED BY DISPLAY OF WEALTH.... The display of wealth of sinners do not move some of us!?
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Barzinime(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
How can u admit what is done by whites..so many foolish blondes out there
SalamRushdie:
Another case of the ultra low IQ that is endemic in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
SOME HUMANS ARE MAD SHA. IS IT A must to be rich... what some pple so in the name of this yahoo plus self is frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by ArcFresky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
ruggedtimi:
not on a longthng bro...I knw couple of guys in gh wey don collect more than $200k without plus...na only greedy and lazy g boys dey use plus...now am not praising the once using clean hands.
Shey u think say dem go tell u?
But e dey very possible
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by shunletsam(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
all in the name of making quick Money huh.... only weaklings will go to that extent to source for money..smh
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by grafitti(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2017
Solosolojohquay:
How exactly was he caught can't he eat the faeces in the corner of his room with the door lock ,person who is destiny to be poor will not be rich no matter what .

Siddon dia..... what if d Baba been tell am to eat d poo for village junction cheesy

There's always one ridiculous condition or d other attached to d 'prescription' ...... lolz

MorataMissata:
Native doctor: Go and eat peoples poo.
Yahoo boy: *goes back home, eats poo but it doesn't work. A week later goes to the native doctor* baba the thing no work o.
Native doctor: I noticed you did it indoors. You have to do it outdoors.

Lol. Na to become native doctor o. Na just to tell my clients to do stupid and impossible things. If they eventually do it, I'll just look for one excuse and give them that made it not to work.
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by babadigu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Hassanmaye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
wait o wait o..
U mean S.HIT shocked
like eating poo?..
Are u people sure it not over coocked beans?
How can a sane human chop poo.. WTF
Even local dogs diz days dont chop poo.
shocked

Hahahhahahaha
Re: Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!! Some people don't think, if this was true and it works 'shit' will be so scarce that we will be booking it ahead, person for just look hin guy say 'guy abeg i book ur shit'...... angry
h
Hahahhahahaha you should be banned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.