Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits (1828 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Mixed Naija Jollof Rice & Ghanaian Jollof Rice / Between A Nigerian And Donald Trump / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by ProfDemi: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
This should end the debate BTW Nigerian and Ghanaian jollof. Hope it gives you some laughs.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by AkProsper(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
lol .. . . . . .
check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by dedons: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to ask bro but how is this funny
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Iamraizo
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Iamraizo
I'm here embarassed
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'm here embarassed
Why are you giving me the silent treatment?I asked you to repost your number,no reply.If there's anything to it,tell me so we can trash it out.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Why are you giving me the silent treatment?I asked you to repost your number,no reply.If there's anything to it,tell me so we can trash it out.
there's nothing to it tahrah, I only deduced you don't want a guy like me and kinda putting a space when things begin to get abit better...
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
there's nothing to it tahrah, I only deduced you don't want a guy like me and kinda putting a space when things begin to get abit better...
No i really like you.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
No i really like you.
I like you more tahrah but what does your mind tell you about dating me?

Does it object?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
I like you more tahrah but what does your mind tell you about dating me?

Does it object?
I'm too young for this.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm too young for this.
how old are you tahrah?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
how old are you tahrah?
Guess?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Guess?
19?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
19?
Close.How old are you?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Close.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
17?
Forget it.Something in between.You thought i was older?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Forget it.Something in between.You thought i was older?
nope....

You may be 18 then...
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
nope....

You may be 18 then...
Maybe,that's all.Goodnight.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Maybe,that's all.Goodnight.
I see...

Goodnight.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
I see...

Goodnight.
One more thing,can you please modify all your posts here,please?smiley Sorry for bothering you,thanks.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
One more thing,can you please modify all your posts here,please?smiley Sorry for bothering you,thanks.
OK tahrah.
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
OK tahrah.
I'm sorry.You still dey vex?
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm sorry.You still dey vex?
you got reasons for your actions...I won't push you against your wish tahrah...

I'm not vexed smiley

Stay safe and smart smiley
Re: Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof In Pics And Suits by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
you got reasons for your actions...I won't push you against your wish tahrah...

I'm not vexed smiley

Stay safe and smart smiley
Okay,you too.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Worst Open Net Misses In Football 2017 Funniest / Bored? Get In Here And Lighten Up Your Day With Laughter. / Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.