Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected (12559 Views)

Slavery In Nnpc Refineries-sos To Gmd And The Presidency / Slavery In Nnpc Refineries-sos To Gmd / Just In: NNPC Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Jethrolite:
Lol, see Hausa names everywhere. They are even in charge of Warri refinery. Nigeria!

We're in charge of the entire Nigeria. So what?
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

lol nothing for SS, grin grin

this justifies the agitations/militancy.

The situation is likened to giving these peeps shi.t to eat, and telling them to be cozy and smile about it.

So anytime people from a certain tribe are not involved in internal reshufflements, they should resort to arms?

That's why the ND is such a backwater.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Arysexy:
No wonder they don't want restructuring, see the Northerners everywhere with their little education. They want d status quo that favours them to continue.

Yeye dey smell

Lil education doesn't get you to the top.

Stop hating and read your books. If you're lucky you'll graduate and make a career polishing their shoes.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2017
martin123:
i wonder.. Are the Igbos not Nigerians?? why are they not represented??

They're not nigerians.

They're biafrans.

Wonder why you people tribalize everything.

When Buratai killed Shi'as, in the spirit of federal character he snuffed out a few Igbos and yet you people started protesting.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Jethrolite(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Meanwhile, you're jobless or do you have a job?
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Jethrolite:
Meanwhile, you're jobless or do you have a job?

Lols I've the sort of job that would make your vagina wet.....if you had a vagina.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Shakingdbumbum: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
Even bokoharam did not allow them to touch their northern oil. Christianity is a beautiful religion. see them sucking and sucking the oil and want to die on top of oil.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Mozegee: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
All u can see there is hausa's name every where,how can hausa manage warri and rivers state refinery.I hate this govt with passion.Politics of onesided,while other tribes are seeing as notyn.Even the tribe that own the oil,none make the list.what a painful act.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by serikiYCU(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Amebo1:
Northern agenda continues....we have about 9-10 positions for GGM in NNPC, 6 goes to hausa/fulani alone while 4 were shared between westerners and southerners.

This is thesame oil that are being digged from the niger delta where environmental pollution from oil exploration has recked our people, yet the Northerners keep getting all the top positions in the oil industries.

One Nigeria my foot

Are you also aware that just as we have three zones in the south so also is three zones in the north
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by COMPAQ(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
hardywaltz:
Just reshuffling of thieves from one milking point to another milking point

Exactly my point. What they should do instead is to fire those who are not competent and not working well. Dunno why we have such a problem with sacking in public service when it's so clear many people are doing little or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Ilajeboy(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Amebo1:
Northern agenda continues....we have about 9-10 positions for GGM in NNPC, 6 goes to hausa/fulani alone while 4 were shared between westerners and southerners.

This is thesame oil that are being digged from the niger delta where environmental pollution from oil exploration has recked our people, yet the Northerners keep getting all the top positions in the oil industries.

One Nigeria my foot

Ethnicity..... The major problem of Nigeria
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Smartbinidude: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2017
GMD shared all the juicy positions to his boys who are Snr. technical assistants in the GMD's office. He gave his paddy Ewubare GGM NAPIMS...this country sha!

"They forgot to check Ewubare's role in Halliburton's N13.5billion scam"
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by oieda: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
naijanewspaper:
The ongoing restructuring of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC received fresh impetus on Tuesday with the appointments and deployments of top executives across the value chain of its operations.

Group Managing Director of the Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru, according to a statement, told NNPC staff shortly before the announcement was made public that the new appointments would not only help to position the Corporation for the challenges ahead but would help fill the gaps created due to statutory retirements of staff.

A total of 55 top management staff were affected in the exercise, the statement issued by Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Ndu Ughamadu, read.

Under the new arrangement, Roland Ewubare, formerly MD of the Integrated Data Services Limited, IDSL moves to the National Petroleum Investment Management Services, NAPIMS as the new Group General Manager while Diepriye Tariah, former GGM and Senior Technical Assistant to the NNPC GMD takes over from Ewubare as MD of IDSL.

Malami Shehu, Executive Director Operations, of the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company, KRPC, was appointed Managing Director of the Port Harcourt Refining Company, PHRC while Adewale Ladenegan, former MD of the Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company, WRPC was moved to KRPC to assume duty as MD.

In the same vein, Muhammed Abah, until recently, the Executive Director Operations of WRPC succeeds Ladenegan as MD of Warri Refinery.
With the retirement of Alh. Farouk Ahmed as the MD of the Nigerian Products Marketing Company, (NPMC), Umar Ajiya, former GGM in charge of Corporate Planning and Strategy, (CP&S) now assumes duty as MD of NPMC while Bala Wunti, former, General Manager, Downstream, GMD’s Office takes charge as GGM CP&S.

Other changes include: Usman Yusuf who takes over as GGM/STA to the GMD, Adeyemi Adetunji confirmed as MD NNPC Retail alongside Dr. Bola Afolabi who now functions as GGM in charge of Research and Development Division of the Corporation.

Also on the list is Mrs. Ahmadu-Katagum appointed GGM (Shipping) in the Downstream Autonomous Business Unit while Kallamu Abdullahi takes over as the GGM in charge of the Renewable Energy Division in the Downstream ABU.

Dr. Shaibu Musa was promoted MD of the NNPC Medical Services Limited while Ibrahim Birma is the new GGM in charge of the Corporation’s Audit Division now renamed Governance, Risk and Compliance Division.

http://thenigerian.news/business/massive-shake-nnpc-55-staff-affected/

lalasticlala

So 55 people were affected and it is 'massive'?
What adjective will you describe the laying offs in banks? Earthquakish?
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by mofewilkie(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Shut your mouth. Northern scum
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by lonelydora: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Just only 55?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

55 is a big number when it concerns upper management. Omo, if I can lay my hands on Retails ehhh, that's where the money dey. grin
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Jethrolite(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols I've the sort of job that would make your vagina wet.....if you had a vagina.

Typical online poser, since you have, why not share instead of being vulgar.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Jethrolite:
Typical online poser, since you have, why not share instead of being vulgar.

Share?

Nope.

Go get yours.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2017
mofewilkie:

Shut your mouth.
Northern scum

Bwa hah hah ha.

Pained!
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by paix(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2017
ogashman:
fg better do something about the 2014 Nnpc recruitment. they shouldn't sweep it under the carpet...we the applicants put in our energy n resources in writing the altitude test.

so our efforts shouldn't be in vain.....

since 2014 people ve been retiring from nnpc...I wonder if ghosts re the ones that replaced them
Are You Sure It Was ALTITUDE TEST You Wrote? Maybe that's why you were not recruited.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by IdeyFindWife: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Just how much of the Oil is "mallam" producing and what's cognate value of their professional contribution by tribal distirubtion (in terms of qualified petrochemical engineers etc) that they get to full everywhere at policy-formulation levels like this?

By Jupiter's pendulous cock, just negodu this arrantly nonsensical bullshyt of humongous proportions?

E nor go beta for whoever put this country on this part of timed self-destructive tomfoolery and all the other sponsors of this farce, amen!

NB
trust me, the curse will stick 'cos i neva brush teeth yet, maadd pipu!
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Jethrolite(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Share?

Nope.

Go get yours.
I don't have a job because I have workers in 3 different businesses. Don't get too psyched by your pay cheque because I make more than that on a good day.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jethrolite:
I don't have a job because I have workers in 3 different businesses. Don't get too psyched by your pay cheque because I make more than that on a good day.

Yeah.

You're so rich you drive a 14 year old car that needs a new engine, and you wanna buy a Tecno tablet.

Lols dude. Get real.

My computers alone can buy your car with change left.

I can spare you that Tecno and happily sell you one of my Surface Pro 4s dirt cheap.

Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ogashman(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
paix:
Are You Sure It Was ALTITUDE TEST You Wrote? Maybe that's why you were not recruited.

so u think I could deliberately make such mistake?

ve u ever heard of auto correct?
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Jethrolite(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Yeah.

You're so rich you drive a 14 year old car that needs a new engine, and you wanna buy a Tecno tablet.

Lols dude. Get real.

My computers alone can buy your car with change left.

I can spare you that Tecno and happily sell you one of my Surface Pro 4s dirt cheap.

You be first bank director abi, stop wasting my time. I never should have started this in the first place, being fake online is so easy attain.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by mofewilkie(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Bwa hah hah ha.

Pained!

Bloody thieves

Continue looking for oil in Lake Chad
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
mofewilkie:

Bloody thieves

Continue looking for oil in Lake Chad

We don't need to.

We have all the oil we need in your backyard.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jethrolite:
You be first bank director abi, stop wasting my time. I never should have started this in the first place, being fake online is so easy attain.

Ha!

I just proved you're the fake.

You started what you couldn't finish.

But I'll let u go to lick your wounds.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by mofewilkie(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

We don't need to.

We have all the oil we need in your backyard.

Some day the north will pay for this

BASTARDS
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
mofewilkie:

Some day the north will pay for this

BASTARDS

Why someday?

Why not now?
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Jethrolite(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

Ha!

I just proved you're the fake.

You started what you couldn't finish.

But I'll let u go to lick your wounds.
Lol, your desperation to prove a worthless point to yourself is so much you'd do anything, even going back to read my past posts. It's true I drive a 14 years old car and use my sweet tecno tab for the love of remix OS but you, you're just hopeless, you even had to snap a picture to upload, that's just pathetic. I know nairaland serves as a place for you to compensate for your deficiencies in life, do not worry, I understand.

You indeed are the boss, you also own Nigeria and NNPC. Shalom.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by ExInferis(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jethrolite:
Lol, your desperation to prove a worthless point to yourself is so much you'd do anything, even going back to read my past posts. It's true I drive a 14 years old car and use my sweet tecno tab for the love of remix OS but you, you're just hopeless, you even had to snap a picture to upload, that's just pathetic. I know nairaland serves as a place for you to compensate for your deficiencies in life, do not worry, I understand.

You indeed are the boss, you also own Nigeria and NNPC. Shalom.

As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.

In your drunken jealousy you forgot how this thing started when you implied i was jobless.

When i said I did have one you went off bragging about how you own 3 businesses and blah blah.

So, idiot, I felt the need to dispel your delusions of thinking owning some mushroom business makes you better than others.

Now that you've been outed as a scum, I'd advise you to simmer down your need to brag when clearly you're a struggling piece of crap who likes to boast with nothing to show for it.

Oh, and Remix OS is installable on X86, so your hollow claim of purchasing that cheap ugly Tecno is just to make you feel better about yourself.

Now, fukk off you broke bastard.
Re: Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected by Jethrolite(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
ExInferis:

As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.

In your drunken jealousy you forgot how this thing started when you implied i was jobless.

When i said I did have one you went off bragging about how you own 3 businesses and blah blah.

So, idiot, I felt the need to dispel your delusions of thinking owning some mushroom business makes you better than others.

Now that you've been outed as a scum, I'd advise you to simmer down your need to brag when clearly you're a struggling piece of crap who likes to boast with nothing to show for it.

Oh, and Remix OS is installable on X86, so your hollow claim of purchasing that cheap ugly Tecno is just to make you feel better about yourself.

Now, fukk off you broke bastard.
See epistle, didn't bother reading. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. / Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! / Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.