Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

“what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” (618 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Why Does Jesus Need An Army? / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by unitypeace: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
The Gospels of Mark and Luke both relay an incident involving a widow’s gift to God. She didn’t give much—just two mites—or did she?

The story is often called the story of the widow’s mite or the story of the widow’s offering. One day, Jesus was sitting with His disciples near the temple treasury watching people depositing money into
............Read more. www.beforegodanswer.com

Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles.

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. The best time to start is now. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self. Read More, Find answers...... click .... http://www.beforegodanswer.com/forums/topic/the-main-ingredient-in-effective-prayer/#

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute. www.beforegodanswer.com

Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
But she gave from the depths of a sincere & grateful heart....
If we as followers of Christ can't do that, then it's best we not give at all....but pray for a giving heart.
God loves a cheerful giver....not one who gives begrudgingly.

1 Like

Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by hopefulLandlord: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
MsNgo40:
But she gave from the depths of a sincere & grateful heart....
If we as followers of Christ can't do that, then it's best we not give at all....but pray for a givinc heart.
God loves a cheerful giver....not one who gives begrudgingly.

where you been!!!!!!
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by Ololanla: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2017
The willing heart.
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by DebbyChris(f): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2017
A cheerful heart.....
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Chai! Pastorprenuers go like this verse die
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by Hier(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2017
That we should NOT pay tithe and offering in church
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

where you been!!!!!!

How are you brother? Yes it's been a minute since I've been back here.
Wellll.....I have a new situation that I needed to tend to...and therefore couldn't & cannot be on here nearly as much as I used to be.
I deactivated (me and my uncontrollable deactivation obsession smiley)....thinking that this would be my last time on NL.
But.....I just can't seem to leave this site permanently yet....
Have you come back to Christ yet?
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by 1Sharon(f): 1:28am On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

where you been!!!!!!

She seems to one of the religious ppl with decorum, her and benyann..
Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by BlueAngel444: 3:09am On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: “what Does Jesus Want Us To Learn From What He Said About The Widow’s Mite?” by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2017
1Sharon:

She seems to one of the religious ppl with decorum, her and benyann..

Thank you for your comment sister. It is humbling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Jews In Iseal Think About Jesus? / "I Must Tear Your Toto In Order To Deliver You From Curse"---bishop / The Redeemed Church And God On Opposite Paths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.