Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? (5471 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by rarry(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2010
Am fond of wearin pam slippers, so am wonderin whether it makes me less attractive.
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by mafolayomi(f): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2010
I feel it all depends on what you are wearing it on
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
different footwear for different occasions.
you dont expect a guy to run errands in shoes and go to the office in palm slippers.
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by MrCrackles(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2010
WTF is "pam" slippers
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
MrCrackles:

WTF is "pam" slippers

"palm" slippers are leather slippers guys wear. more like Africal flip-flops cheesy

[img]http://dupsies.com/Dstore/product_thumb.php?img=images/DPSH202A.jpg&w=190&h=253[/img]
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by MrCrackles(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2010
dominique:

"palm" slippers are leather slippers guys wear. more like Africal flip-flops cheesy

[img]http://dupsies.com/Dstore/product_thumb.php?img=images/DPSH202A.jpg&w=190&h=253[/img]
grin grin grin grin
Thanks. . .
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by chic2pimp(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by Moyola(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
If yu've got nice feet. . .ehem! like ma Dada hehe! - Palm!
If yu hvnt. . . stick to da shoes plzz!
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
Moyola:

If yu've got nice feet. . .ehem! like ma Dada hehe! - Palm!
If yu hvnt. . . stick to da shoes plzz!

but palm slippers are more comfy.
you cant expect a guy to wear shoes all the time cos he's got ugly toes
feet also need breathing space you know wink
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by Moyola(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
dominique:

but palm slippers are more comfy.
you cant expect a guy to wear shoes all the time cos he's got ugly toes
feet also need breathing space you know wink

Ugly toes? let him restrict d breathing space to da comfy of hiz home jaare! He could opt for slippers dhat cover hiz toes. . tongue
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
Moyola:

Ugly toes? let him restrict d breathing space to da comfy of hiz home jaare! He could opt for slippers dhat cover hiz toes. . tongue

gal you wickeeeeed o! grin grin grin
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by iice(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
Yeah i with moyola on this one.
I like palm slippers. . .i even wear them lol, sometimes with my caftan cool grin

But i'm attracted to feet/toes so anything less than nice looking(lower end of the spectrum). . .please stick to covered shoes.
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
iice:

I like palm slippers. . .i even wear them lol, sometimes with my caftan cool grin

But i'm attracted to feet/toes so anything less than nice looking(lower end of the spectrum). . .please stick to covered shoes.

yeah and also stick to stinky feet too tongue
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by Moyola(f): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
iice:

Kwwl! cool
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by Moyola(f): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
dominique:

Ahn ahn! It wudnt b dhat bad! tongue
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
Moyola:

Ahn ahn! It wudnt b dhat bad! tongue

its worse than you can imagine cheesy tongue
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by nellaluv(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
Like Britney spears stinky feet lipsrsealed . @ topic, guys with shoes on looks smarter, but it depends on the occasion,sha. As dominique wrote u don't expect a guy to wear shoes all the tyme na.
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
I loff men in slippers or flipflops. "I'm in my comfort zone, I dont care what you think"
Men in sneakers seems immature to me, dnt know why.
Men in kabukabu, well, cracks me up
Men in pam, says to me, "old man, dont know anything about fashion"
Men in professional shoes, "Yea, I got a job, I'm not like them"
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by nellaluv(f): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
In naija here any slippers is called pam, lol. That pic dominique posted is so old skool. Hardly see any guy wearing such these days, except maybe the jehovah witness guys tongue d 'i don't care' kind cheesy
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by dominique(f): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
nellaluv:

In naija here any slippers is called pam, lol. That pic dominique posted is so old skool. Hardly see any guy wearing such these days, except maybe the jehovah witness guys tongue d 'i don't care' kind cheesy

lol. . . thats the only picture i could find.
but its the same concept sha wink
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by nellaluv(f): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2010
Re: ''guys That Wear 'pam' Slippers'' Or 'guys That Wear Shoes'.which One Do Ladies Prefer? by iice(f): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
dominique:

Not if you know how to take care of them tongue
But i don't know which is worse for me jare. . .ugly feet give me the willies grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Powder For Oily N Shiny Face / Guys-what Is Your Fav Attire For Women?|gals-what Is Your Fav Attire? / Skin Whitening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.