Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest (2105 Views)

Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by rarry(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2010
Handsome guys n beautiful ladies, which part of ur body part will d opposite sex see,that will make him/her go GAGA like lady gaga.
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by lordizak(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2010
My fingers and nail.
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by googles: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]my body cheesy[/size]how can i choose when am an all-rounder cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by toosoon(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2010
my tongue wink
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by whitelexi(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2010
They usually notice my eyes first, my eyes look chinese grin grin grin

But i think my best feature is the voice. . . Its got 2 distinct pitches, one is thin and high and the other is flat and really hard - so when i talk it sounds like those aliens in sci-fi movies grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Odunnu: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2010
My neck
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by TeeJay6(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2010
my eyes, they can strip a girl wink
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by rarry(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2010
too_soon:

my tongue wink
.do u stick ur tongue out everytime?
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by rarry(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]my body cheesy[/size]how can i choose when am an all-rounder cheesy cheesy
. D rounder it is,d more sexier it gets
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2010
TTP grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by TeeJay6(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

TTP grin grin grin grin
english pls grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by r231(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2010
my fat a3ss cheesy grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by whitesturd(f): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
my fingers grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by busybody20: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
My long hair and ear cool
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by toosoon(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
rarry:

.do u stick your tongue out everytime?

most i look sexy everywhere i go i be dog
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
lordizak:

My fingers and nail.

too_soon:

my tongue wink

whitesturd:

my fingers grin

busybody20:

My ear cool
weird people grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by atilla(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
^^^Rukie whats urs naa??

me, my hands, according to the babes embarassed lipsrsealed undecided not sure wether thats a good thing or bad
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Ben13: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2010
My pointed Nose! cheesy
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
My ears.
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
atilla:

^^^Rukie whats urs naa??

already said it in another thread my hair and my waist

atilla:

me, my hands, according to the babes embarassed lipsrsealed undecided not sure wether thats a good thing or bad
grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by romsky: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2010
its either my large eyes or wide nose
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by r231(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
my pot belly grin cheesy
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by whitesturd(f): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
my ears
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by TeeJay6(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
my willy wink
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
whitesturd:

my ears
you cannot imagine the kind of feeling i get from my ears when held or tickled by someone else. And guess what. It's so soft and tender.

It sends the feeling direct to my brains.
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by whitesturd(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2010
chipmunkey:

you cannot imagine the kind of feeling i get from my ears when held or tickled by someone else. And guess what. It's so soft and tender.

It sends the feeling direct to my brains.

realy? that makes the two of us then cos as it happens to you,so does it happen to me. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by TeeJay6(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
whitesturd:

realy? that makes the two of us then cos as it happens to you,so does it happen to me. grin grin grin

thnks for this revelation, this kind of info usually costs 3 dinner dates, N5000 charge card and 2 hours of needless toasting to get it free from you is just so wonderfull wink
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
Tee_Jay:

thnks for this revelation, this kind of info usually costs 3 dinner dates, N5000 charge card and 2 hours of needless toasting to get it free from you is just so wonderfull wink
grin LMAO.
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by whitesturd(f): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2010
Tee_Jay:

lol. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by TeeJay6(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
whitesturd:

lol. grin grin grin
i can see you are already amused even before i put the ear tickling move into action. grin grin
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Duniverse(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
I will do any thing to keep ma lips busy.
Re: Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest by Duniverse(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
I will do any thing to keep ma lips sexy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Give Birth To A Two-headed Baby Boy / Pregnant Kim K Parties In Ivory Coast / Photo: Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo And Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.