Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor (922 Views)

Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by pzphoto(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2017
My mum came up with "Won ti gba penalty lo throwing" - Small Doctor.

In an interview with hiptv, he said his mum inspired him to produce his famous song penalty.

He said: my mum said why can't you just produce this song Won ti gba penalty lo throwing and let's see how it will go.
He also talked about his past experience how his okada was stolen in the studio compound.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/my-mum-came-up-with-ti-gba-penalty-lo.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by HeWrites(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by femolacqua(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2017
Just like that, little did he know that song will blow far and wide like that.
Re: My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by Jostico: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2017
im not against you, your songs, especially this said one is gingery to the Yorubas and even some Hausa. you make good return from it and generate money from show. do what makes you happy even if it's singing thrash
Re: My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by saxwizard(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2017
wat about the mas********n

na ur mum tell u dat one too ?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by Tolexander: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2017

He said: my mum said why can't you just produce this song Won ti gba penalty lo throwing and let's see how it will go.
He also talked about his past experience how his okada was stolen in the studio compound.

Iya Teacher has taught his son something so useful to the son.

That is why it is good to marry a teacher as wife.
Re: My Mum Came Up With "Won Ti Gba Penalty Lo Throwing" - Small Doctor by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Dad Buys An Expensive Phone For A Lady He Met While Shopping At A Mall / Efe Pictured In Moscow, Russia 'partying' / Your ‘mess’ Fit Kill Person – Don Jazzy Trolls Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.