Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor (24154 Views)

Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by kidap: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor, Obi Madubogwu who had been battling with chronic diabetic sore for some time finally lost the battle to death some days ago.

Nollyzone presents 7 things about the late actor and producer that we Nigerians probably don't know about him

1. Obi Madubogwu is an actor and producer who hails from Ogidi in Anambra state.

2. The highest point in his career was being cast to play King Musanga in Battle of Musanga, an epic film still considered as the most expensive production with the largest cast and crew in the industry.

3. He is the founder of Saving Life for Africa Diabetes Foundation which he established in 2009.

4. His last cinematic outing was the 2015 movie “Grave Dust,” which was produced by him and starred Ramsey Nouah, Joke Silva and Joseph Benjamin.

5. In December 2016, he was hospitalised at the Federal Medical Centre, inside Railway Corporation in Ebute Metta, Lagos, where he was been rendered immobile by diabetes and deteriorating diabetic wounds.

6. He was married to Madubogwu Obianuju Ngozi

7. The Veteran Nollywood actor, Obi Madubogwu, battled with diabetes until he lost his life on the 28th Of August ,2017.

http://news.nollyzone.com/7-things-didnt-know-late-nollywood-actor-obi-madubogwu/

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Radiohead6(f): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2017
R.I.p boss
BTW I don't understand 'let the dead bury their dead' its plain unsympathetic to a guy who just lost his father

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Nollyzonenews: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by juman(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Sorry o.
Condolences to his family and his fans.

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by juman(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
I wonder how old was he.
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Oladipo1166(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Rip to the man, he as tried when he was alive.
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by stefanweeks: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Kamobliss: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
numba 1 fact, i don't know him

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Mullah13(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by maxiuc(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
That magic starts

When you die everyone seems to show more love

7 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by AreaFada2: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Radiohead6:
R.I.p boss
BTW I don't understand 'let the dead bury their dead' its plain unsympathetic to a guy who just lost his father
People just quote religious stuff out of context. Pure ignorance is the reason.

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by ozoemenaca: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by emmasege: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Painful loss. Condolences to his family.
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Diabetes tends to be fast killing now...

#eternalrest
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by ybalogs(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Battle of Musanga was really epic. RIP .

1 Like

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Death, onwu, iku please take it easy
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by jalanny(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
emmasege:
Painful loss. Condolences to his family.

RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by bamasite(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
What a huge loss!!! RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by ybalogs(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Kamobliss:
He is a veteran. Small boys like you wouldn't know him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Hiv and diabetes which one kill pass?
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by phkka1(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
RIP.

I don't like the rate the actors are dying. Kidney problem, Liver or diabetes.

God have mercy on them all I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by benueguy(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Kamobliss:
Who knows you?
Who even know you exist? Be careful how you talk on issues like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by simbol(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Rest in peace.He was a great actor.
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by juman(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
You can be also a victim of diabetes problem.

So watch your health by eat right foods.
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by newslifeop: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Oh
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2017
I love his role as emmy/Emeka the husband of Tina (Ngozi Ezeonu) in the Igbo film forbidden..he was one of d actors that inspired the younger ones

Chai! .may the Almighty God grant him eternal rest

4 Likes

Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by mickijoe: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Why this man.
Oh why.
Rip the boss
Re: Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor by Houseofglam7(f): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
I remember him from Conspiracy with Onyeka Onwenu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key / 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) / Sola Kosoko Honored By Empired School Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.